Difference between revisions of "Meetings:Telecon2012.08.20"

From Linked Data Platform
Jump to: navigation, search
m (Use Cases and Requirements)
 
Line 35: Line 35:
 
== Use Cases and Requirements ==
 
== Use Cases and Requirements ==
  
In the [http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/meeting/2012-08-06 last meeting] we decided that it is time to consolidate the [http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/Use_Cases_And_Requirements Use Cases And Requirements wiki document]. The document needs to be more consistent, follows a coherent style, and allows us to better check what we're doing against the use cases and requirements. To kick this off, the volunteers should be given action items to get us moving. The thinking is that these mostly should revolve around preparing a moderated discussion in the next meeting, so that we can get the group's input as to what to pick as the pattern to follow, how to consolidate what we have according to this pattern, and maybe start preparing a document/outline that from then on will serve as internal drafts for the document we eventually want to publish.
+
In the [http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/meeting/2012-08-06 last meeting] we decided that it is time to consolidate the [http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/Use_Cases_And_Requirements Use Cases And Requirements wiki document]. The document needs to be more consistent, follow a coherent style, and allow us to better check what we're doing against its content. To kick this off and get us moving, volunteers should be given action items. The thinking is that these mostly should revolve around preparing a moderated discussion for the next meeting, so that we can get the group's input as to what to pick as the pattern to follow, how to consolidate what we have according to this pattern, and maybe start preparing a document/outline that from then on will serve as internal drafts for the document we eventually want to publish.
  
 
== AOB ==
 
== AOB ==

Latest revision as of 14:07, 20 August 2012

Mondays at 10am US Eastern time for 60 minutes
  16:00 Paris/Berlin/Amsterdam; 15:00 London
Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200
  SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
  Zakim code: LDPWG (53794)
IRC channel: #ldp on irc.w3.org on port 6665
Zakim instructions:  http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent


1 Admin

  • Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
  • Scribe: First available on the scribe list starting with Andrei Sambra and Antonis Loizou as alternate.

1.1 Minutes of last meetings

PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the August 6 telecon:

   http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/meeting/2012-08-06

1.2 Review of action items

1.3 Next meeting

According to the 2-week summer schedule, it would be September 3, which is a major holiday (Labor Day) in the U.S., so the question is whether to already deviate from the 2-week schedule and meet August 27, or stick with September 3 and accept the fact that people from the U.S. might not participate. We should have a poll and then pick the date that most people prefer.

1.4 F2F

It seems like the NY meeting is not happening because of a lack of interested parties. So what will happen is the F2F meeting at TPAC, and we assume that there will be support for remote (individual) participation.

2 Use Cases and Requirements

In the last meeting we decided that it is time to consolidate the Use Cases And Requirements wiki document. The document needs to be more consistent, follow a coherent style, and allow us to better check what we're doing against its content. To kick this off and get us moving, volunteers should be given action items. The thinking is that these mostly should revolve around preparing a moderated discussion for the next meeting, so that we can get the group's input as to what to pick as the pattern to follow, how to consolidate what we have according to this pattern, and maybe start preparing a document/outline that from then on will serve as internal drafts for the document we eventually want to publish.

3 AOB