Mondays at 10am US Eastern time for 90 minutes check your timezone -- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=LDP+meeting&iso=20130401T10&p1=43 Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: email@example.com Zakim code: LDPWG (53794) IRC channel: #ldp on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
- Scribe: First available on the scribe list.
Minutes of last meeting
Proposal: Approve the minutes of the February 3 teleconf:
- Teleconference 2014.02.17
Tracking of actions
Here's a link to the Tracker Summary Page; for the purpose of the agenda here are some more specific link:
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/pendingreview
- Open Actions: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/open
Spec status update
Are we on track to get a draft ready for review this week?
- Timeline to REC would then look something like this:
- two weeks for the WG to review and approve publication of LC2: 24 February
- one week for W3C to publish: 3 March
- three weeks for LC period: 24 March
- one month for CR: 21 April
- two months for PR: 21 June
Some of this might be compressed but we may also have to deal with additional comments...
Disposition of comments
Are we all set?
Next Face to Face meeting
Where should we meet?
- Proposed dates: 15-17April
What do we need to do to advance all of these?
- Use Cases & Requirements - SteveB
- Test Suite - Raúl
- Access Control - Ashok
- Best Practices & Guidelines - Cody
- Primer - Nandana & Roger