Mondays at 10am US Eastern time for 90 minutes check your timezone -- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=LDP+meeting&iso=20130401T10&p1=43 Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: firstname.lastname@example.org Zakim code: LDPWG (53794) IRC channel: #ldp on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
- Scribe: First available on the scribe list.
Minutes of last meeting
Proposal: Approve the minutes of the January 27 teleconf:
- Teleconference 2014.02.10
Tracking of actions
Here's a link to the Tracker Summary Page; for the purpose of the agenda here are some more specific link:
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/pendingreview
- Open Actions: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/open
ISSUE-93 - AcceptLevels
- ISSUE-93 Accept and Auth
- PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-93 doing nothing to the spec and adding appropriate language to the best practice & guidelines doc.
Spec status update
- Are we on track to get a draft ready for review on 10 February?
- Timeline to REC would then look something like this:
- two weeks for the WG to review and approve publication of LC2: 24 February
- one week for W3C to publish: 3 March
- three weeks for LC period: 24 March
- one month for CR: 21 April
- two months for PR: 21 June
Some of this might be compressed but we may also have to deal with additional comments...
Next Face to Face meeting
- Proposed dates: 1-3 April, location: ?
Update on implementations
Quick Status Update
- Use Cases & Requirements - SteveB
- Test Suite - Raúl
- Access Control - Ashok
- Best Practices & Guidelines - Cody
- Primer - Nandana & Roger