From Linked Data Platform
Mondays at 10am US Eastern time for 90 minutes check your timezone -- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=LDP+meeting&iso=20130401T10&p1=43 Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: firstname.lastname@example.org Zakim code: LDPWG (53794) IRC channel: #ldp on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
- Scribe: First available on the scribe list.
Minutes of last meeting
Proposal: Approve the minutes of the December 16 teleconf:
- Teleconference 2014.01.13
Tracking of actions
Here's a link to the Tracker Summary Page; for the purpose of the agenda here are some more specific link:
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/pendingreview
- Open Actions: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/open
- Update on Tim's response to WG's resolution
ISSUE-92 - Interaction Model
- ISSUE-92 Interaction Model
- PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-92 by changing rel=type to rel=profile for client introspection of interaction model
ISSUE-89 - Managed Resources
- ISSUE-89 Managed resources
- PROPOSED: define the containment relationship as proposed by Alexandre Issue-89 Proposal 3
- PROPOSED: get rid of ldp:created/ldp:memberResource as proposed by Alexandre Issue-89 Proposal 4
- PROPOSED: define a filtering server-managed triples mechanism as proposed by Alexandre Issue-89 Proposal 5
2nd Last Call timeline
- When can we expect the spec to be ready? How long a review period do we go with?
Next Face to Face meeting
- New tentative dates?