From Linked Data Platform
Mondays at 10am US Eastern time for 60 minutes check your timezone -- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=LDP+meeting&iso=20130401T10&p1=43 Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: email@example.com Zakim code: LDPWG (53794) IRC channel: #ldp on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- 1 Admin
- 2 Tracking of actions
- 3 Proposal regarding Paging
- 4 Proposal regarding ISSUE-81 Part II: Keeping the simple case simple
- 5 Proposal regarding ISSUE-88: Lost link
- 6 Proposal regarding ISSUE-87: Membership triples modification
- 7 Discuss Henry's issues
- 8 Status of disposition of Last Call comments
- 9 2nd Last Call timeline
- 10 Update on implementations
- 11 AOB
- Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
- Scribe: First available on the scribe list.
Minutes of last meeting
Proposal: Approve the minutes of the November 11 teleconf:
- Teleconference 2013.11.25
Tracking of actions
Here's a link to the Tracker Summary Page; for the purpose of the agenda here are some more specific link:
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/pendingreview
- Open Actions: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/open
Proposal regarding Paging
- Proposed: leave the MAYs unchanged. This specifically concerns: first, last, and prev links.
- Section 4.10.2
Proposal regarding ISSUE-81 Part II: Keeping the simple case simple
- Proposed: Agree we can't re-introduce any default values and close ISSUE-81.
- Proposals Part II
- Proposed: Close ISSUE-88 by making ldp:created mandatory when ldp:insertedContentRelation is different from ldp:MemberSubject
- Section 5.4.14
- Related discussion: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ldp-wg/2013Nov/0035.html
- ISSUE-88: Lost link
Proposal regarding ISSUE-87: Membership triples modification
- Proposed: Close ISSUE-87 by agreeing to do nothing: if the server allows the modification, it is up to the server to decide whether any other changes should be made.
- ISSUE-87: Membership triples modification
Discuss Henry's issues
Status of disposition of Last Call comments
2nd Last Call timeline
- When can we expect the spec to be ready? How long a review period do we go with?