From Linked Data Platform
Mondays at 10am US Eastern time for 60 minutes 16:00 Paris/Berlin/Amsterdam; 15:00 London Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: firstname.lastname@example.org Zakim code: LDPWG (53794) IRC channel: #ldp on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
- Scribe: First available on the scribe list, starting with Arthur Keen and Yves Lafon as alternate.
1.1 Minutes of last meeting
PROPOSED: accept the minutes of the March 4 telecon:
1.2 Next meetings
- F2F2: 2013-03-13-15
- Any changes to expected participation at F2F2?
- Any related issues need to be discussed?
- Are there specific issues or topics remote participants would like to discuss at a certain time they plan to attend?
- Next teleconference: 2013-03-18 - informal / F2F debriefing
2 Tracking of actions and issues
Here's a link to the Tracker Summary Page; for the purpose of the agenda here are some more specific link:
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/pendingreview
- Open Actions: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/open
- Issues Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/pendingreview
- Raised Issues: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/raised
3 Open Issues
- Follow up to ISSUE-49: Canonical URL - how to communicate its value to clients - Do our HTTP experts know what we should do?
- Status of LDP Model Section
- Discuss Reverse membership predicates (relates to ISSUE-21: Reverse membership predicates?)
- Discuss ISSUE-35: POSTing to a container MUST yield a fresh URI. Doesn't ISSUE-24's resolution dictate how this is to be resolved (i.e., do nothing)?
- As time permits, discuss ISSUE-43: hint at naming a resource on creation