From Linked Data Platform
Mondays at 10am US Eastern time for 60 minutes 16:00 Paris/Berlin/Amsterdam; 15:00 London Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: firstname.lastname@example.org Zakim code: LDPWG (53794) IRC channel: #ldp on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Arnaud Le Hors
- Scribe: First available on the scribe list, starting with Andrei Sambra and Armin Haller as alternate.
Minutes of last meetings
PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the October 8 telecon:
- Next telecon: October 22, 2012
TPAC registration closes on October 16, after which the registration fee drastically increases. See TPAC fees for details.
Please, keep on adding to the F2F page and let us know what your plans are. Listing yourself as unsure or sending regrets is more helpful than being silent! And make sure you are registered to TPAC as well.
Issue-8 Specification Name
- Meeting of 8 October proposed to resolve ISSUE-8 Removing Profile by adopting "Linked Data Platform" as the name of our specification. We need to close this issue so that the draft can be updated accordingly prior to publication.
Tracking of actions and issues
Here's a link to the Tracker Summary Page; for the purpose of the agenda here are some more specific link:
- Open Actions: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/open
- Actions Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/pendingreview
- Raised Issues: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/raised
- Open Issues: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/open
- Issues Pending Review: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/issues/pendingreview
- Status of the specification draft.
Use Cases and Requirements
- Status of the Use Cases and Requirements document.
Review of SDShare (unconfirmed)
- Discuss Michael's findings in response to ACTION-6.
Discuss Open Issues (time permitting)
- We have several to choose from.