IRC log of eo on 2012-11-30

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:16:53 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #eo
13:16:53 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2012/11/30-eo-irc
13:16:55 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
13:16:55 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #eo
13:16:57 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be 3694
13:16:57 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_EOWG()8:30AM scheduled to start in 14 minutes
13:16:58 [trackbot]
Meeting: Education and Outreach Working Group Teleconference
13:16:58 [trackbot]
Date: 30 November 2012
13:19:35 [Suzette2]
Suzette2 has joined #eo
13:21:02 [Suzette2]
Suzette: Hi everybody, just setting up. I have update the colour contrast section again
13:22:15 [anna-belle]
anna-belle has joined #eo
13:26:46 [Zakim]
WAI_EOWG()8:30AM has now started
13:26:53 [Zakim]
+ +1.615.936.aaaa
13:27:44 [Zakim]
+Shawn
13:29:39 [Zakim]
+??P2
13:29:45 [anna-belle]
Zakim, aaaa is me
13:29:45 [Zakim]
+anna-belle; got it
13:31:15 [anna-belle]
\me Good morning all!
13:31:28 [Suzette2]
zakim, ??P2 is me
13:31:28 [Zakim]
+Suzette2; got it
13:32:00 [Suzette2]
\me Hi Anna
13:32:31 [shawn]
s/me Good morning all!/testing/
13:33:12 [shawn]
zakim, mute me
13:33:12 [Zakim]
Shawn should now be muted
13:33:17 [shawn]
zakim, unmute me
13:33:17 [Zakim]
Shawn should no longer be muted
13:33:20 [Sharron]
Sharron has joined #eo
13:33:38 [Zakim]
+Sylvie_Duchateau
13:34:12 [Sharron]
trackbot, start meeting
13:34:14 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
13:34:16 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be 3694
13:34:16 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_EOWG()8:30AM scheduled to start 4 minutes ago
13:34:17 [trackbot]
Meeting: Education and Outreach Working Group Teleconference
13:34:17 [trackbot]
Date: 30 November 2012
13:34:19 [sylvie]
sylvie has joined #eo
13:34:46 [shawn]
zakim, who is on the phone?
13:34:46 [Zakim]
I notice WAI_EOWG()8:30AM has restarted
13:34:48 [Zakim]
On the phone I see anna-belle, Shawn, Suzette2, Sylvie_Duchateau
13:35:20 [Zakim]
+Sharron
13:35:41 [sylvie]
zakim, mute me
13:35:41 [Zakim]
Sylvie_Duchateau should now be muted
13:35:59 [Sharron]
Chair: Shawn
13:36:14 [Sharron]
Scribe: Sharron
13:37:09 [shawn]
zakim, who is on the phone?
13:37:09 [Zakim]
On the phone I see anna-belle, Shawn, Suzette2, Sylvie_Duchateau (muted), Sharron
13:37:44 [shawn]
[introductions!]
13:38:42 [sylvie]
zakim, unmute me
13:38:42 [Zakim]
Sylvie_Duchateau should no longer be muted
13:39:19 [IanPouncey]
IanPouncey has joined #EO
13:40:17 [shawn]
Contacting Organizations about Inaccessible Websites <http://www.w3.org/WAI/users/inaccessible>
13:40:21 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
13:40:33 [IanPouncey]
Zakim, IPcaller is me
13:40:33 [Zakim]
+IanPouncey; got it
13:41:16 [shawn]
Before and After Demonstration <http://www.w3.org/WAI/demos/bad/>
13:41:48 [sylvie]
zakim, mute me
13:41:48 [Zakim]
Sylvie_Duchateau should now be muted
13:43:48 [anna-belle]
Thanks, Sylvie!
13:44:07 [shawn]
remember to update <https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/availability/>
13:44:44 [Sharron]
Topic: News - WAI Staff
13:45:14 [shawn]
WAI-ACT http://www.w3.org/WAI/ACT/
13:45:28 [shawn]
Bim Egan
13:45:38 [Sharron]
Shawn: We hired the WAI-ACT coordinator, our current European Commission funded project, 3 year project. The new person is Bim Egan.
13:46:26 [Sharron]
...she will be mostly working on the application notes. It is a project that we have talked about for years. Will be developed in joint collaboratin with WCAG-WG and EO.
13:46:29 [shawn]
s/ hired the WAI-ACT coordinator/ hired new WAI-ACT staff/
13:47:07 [Sharron]
...It is an exciting project and she will be joining our calls when we consider those materials.
13:47:29 [sylvie]
zakim, unmute me
13:47:29 [Zakim]
Sylvie_Duchateau should no longer be muted
13:47:36 [Sharron]
...Sylvie, what IRC client do you use.
13:47:41 [sylvie]
instantbird
13:47:51 [Sharron]
Sylvie: Yes, I use instantbird
13:48:57 [IanPouncey]
IanPouncey has joined #EO
13:49:24 [Sharron]
Shawn: Keep in mind others who might be a good match for EO. We have openings and if you know someone who is a cnadiate, please talk to them about the challenges and benefits of participation. We are currently seeking to add to our group.
13:49:38 [Sharron]
...Today we will look at two main things:
13:49:47 [Sharron]
Topic: Preliminary Reveiw
13:49:55 [shawn]
Reminder: We talked about have a short, easy list at the top (5 min). Then having a longer list - maybe what you can check in 15 minutes. We're working on the longer list first, then will refine the short list. Currently there are a lot of draft checks in the long list and we want to cut that down.
13:50:37 [Sharron]
Shawn: An existing out of date resource will be replaced with this one.
13:51:20 [Sharron]
...will work on the longer list first.
13:52:45 [Sharron]
Shawn: The approach was to do a rough draft of a bunch of items and see which ones might be included and which to leave for formal conformance evaluation.
13:53:48 [Sharron]
...the current order was to go through the list, see what to include, go through and comment, then titles, then the approach for writ-up. Does that sound OK?
13:53:55 [Sharron]
Sharron: Fine with me
13:54:26 [Sharron]
Suzette: Yes the template is fine. How do we want to approach the common problems encountered?
13:54:47 [Sharron]
Shawn: Thanks for your work. We can think and talk more about that as we go through.
13:55:13 [Sharron]
Sub-topic: What are the criteria for the long list?
13:55:57 [shawn]
Sharron:To do a really good check on Forms, not sure it can be done in 15 min check
13:56:22 [Sharron]
Sharron: Well, the forms criteria seem a bit out of scope
13:56:28 [shawn]
... there are af ew things, but to speak with any certainity with no tools and in 15 ins - seems out of scope
13:56:55 [Sharron]
Shawn: We said the five minute one would be no tools, but not necessarily the 15 minute.
13:57:17 [Sharron]
...we had not yet decided
13:58:03 [Sharron]
Sharron: Perhaps we can recommend free tools generically
13:59:07 [Sharron]
Shawn: Since we don't recommend, we had talked about setting up the framework and then allow WAI Engage and others to make tool-specific recommendations on a wiki
13:59:20 [shawn]
maybe Web Platform Docs
14:00:04 [Suzette2]
q+ 'at a glance check'
14:00:29 [Suzette2]
q
14:00:53 [Sharron]
...many topics - and forms is a good example - would not be able to be completed within this framework but there would be some things that could be checked.
14:00:59 [shawn]
q+ to say Hi
14:01:11 [shawn]
ack suzette
14:01:19 [shawn]
q- shawn
14:01:33 [Sharron]
...the questin then is whether we leave it alone entirely or give high level pointers for a check
14:03:08 [Sharron]
Suzette: I did have time to look at what Sharron put in the Forms section and there really is quite a bit there. Perhaps you could quickly go through, fill in a few items, make mistakes, and get a quick sense of the general accessibility. Some of these things are easy enough to do quickly that they could be included.
14:04:26 [Sharron]
Shawn: Actually in many of these there are similar things that are done to check, for example visible focus, keyboard access, content order, etc.
14:05:16 [Sharron]
Suzette: I was hoping that we could bring forward things that people most often don't get right.
14:06:31 [Sharron]
Shawn: One criteria could be Commonly Occuring Problems. Another question might be how relevant an issue is to larger numbers of people. We could consider that, carefully since small numbers of people may be significantly affected.
14:07:28 [Sharron]
Suzette: The earlier things we proposed are things that you can see. Should we broaden this to include screen reader users? Propose tests that can be done without viewing the page.
14:07:36 [Sharron]
Shawn: Yes agreed
14:08:41 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:08:44 [Sharron]
...when we have tests that are primarily visual, include what if anything can be done nonvisually. Then add nonvisual tests to the weighted consideration of criteria.
14:09:14 [Vicki]
Vicki has joined #eo
14:09:30 [Sharron]
...do we want to include things that clearly relate to a WCAG SC? If it does NOT clearly relate, does that make the item a strong candidate for being trimmed?
14:09:39 [anna-belle]
Yes yes to easy to understand!
14:09:45 [Sharron]
...and what about ease of fixing, good example in BAD demo?
14:10:27 [Sharron]
Anna-Belle: Ease of understanding should be a criteria
14:11:12 [Sharron]
Shawn: The list is far too long for a 15 minute list. Wayne said he went through this list and got seven pages tested within an entire day.
14:11:44 [Vicki]
ip, zakim caller is me
14:11:57 [Sharron]
zakim, [IP caller] is Vivki
14:11:57 [Zakim]
I don't understand '[IP caller] is Vivki', Sharron
14:12:27 [Sharron]
zakim, [IPcaller] is Vicki
14:12:27 [Zakim]
+Vicki; got it
14:12:56 [Sharron]
Shawn: Let's go through each one. Ian can you put comments into the wiki as we go?
14:13:07 [Sharron]
Ian: Yes, I can do that.
14:13:36 [sylvie]
zakim, unmute me
14:13:36 [Zakim]
Sylvie_Duchateau was not muted, sylvie
14:13:39 [Sharron]
All: Discussion of each item is captured in the cahnges to the wiki
14:13:43 [Suzette2]
yes important and cpmmon problem
14:13:50 [Sharron]
+1
14:14:04 [Vicki]
+1
14:14:28 [Sharron]
Sylvie: I have a problem with this one. It is really long, very complex.
14:14:33 [IanPouncey]
IanPouncey has joined #EO
14:14:39 [Sharron]
...soemone new to this will not understand.
14:15:01 [Suzette2]
+1 agree - simplify
14:15:17 [anna-belle]
I agree to include and that overly complex
14:16:04 [Sharron]
Vicki: Could make the presentation less complex. The information is good but the presentation makes it more complicated than needed.
14:16:32 [Sharron]
Shawn: This is a rough early draft and no one should feel critisized.
14:16:48 [Sharron]
...looks like yes, it should be included but simplified.
14:16:55 [Vicki]
+1
14:17:07 [Sharron]
Shawn: Next is check headings and other semantic structure
14:18:28 [Vicki]
Yay, for WAVE!
14:18:40 [Sharron]
Sharron: Yes this is easy to check, important, but brings up question of tool.
14:18:58 [Sharron]
Sylvie: Yes it is really clear with the Web Developer Toolbar
14:19:13 [Sharron]
...they show you when you skip heading levels.
14:19:33 [Sharron]
Shawn: At this point, we are still open to tools for the long list, so it is a consideration.
14:19:47 [Sharron]
...Next is Check keyboard access
14:20:16 [Sharron]
Sharron: Yes, it is fundamental aspect can be majorbarrier, should be included.
14:20:29 [sylvie]
zakim, mute me
14:20:29 [Zakim]
Sylvie_Duchateau should now be muted
14:20:31 [Suzette2]
+1
14:21:09 [sylvie]
zakim, unmute me
14:21:09 [Zakim]
Sylvie_Duchateau should no longer be muted
14:21:17 [Sharron]
Shawn: So if you don't see the page, you can check for no keyboard trap but can you actually check for full keyboard access?
14:22:38 [sylvie]
zakim, mute me
14:22:38 [Zakim]
Sylvie_Duchateau should now be muted
14:22:46 [Sharron]
...so let's put that into the notes...Visual access is required
14:25:55 [Sharron]
...if we go back to the previous two, for text alternatives, let's note that you can check if alt text is there, if it is overly verbose, or if it is totally inappropriate. May not be able to completely validate appropriate. Headings and semantic structure is similar.
14:27:03 [Sharron]
Suzette: That one is interesting. If things are made to appear as headings but not marked up, it might be easy to miss.
14:27:29 [Sharron]
Shawn: Visible Focus - should that be included?
14:28:14 [Vicki]
Not so easy to check. Maybe put it on hold.
14:28:16 [Sharron]
Suzette: It is remarkably easy to do. If it is not working and you don't know what you are doing, it may be hard to tell.
14:28:42 [Sharron]
Shawn: The complexity may make it questionable.
14:29:04 [Sharron]
Vicki: Can we put it on hold..it is not easy to check.
14:29:18 [Sharron]
Suzette: Less easy to check if it is a failure
14:29:28 [sylvie]
zakim, unmute me
14:29:28 [Zakim]
Sylvie_Duchateau should no longer be muted
14:30:18 [Sharron]
Sylvie: When I am teaching about this, it is sometimes difficult for people to understand what the issue is. You can add tools to do it.
14:30:49 [Sharron]
Ian: If you can't follow the keyboard focus, it is an obvious failure.
14:31:20 [Sharron]
Shawn: Imagine you have a site that fails altogether, how do you explain?
14:32:02 [Sharron]
Ian: Tell them you should be able to see what element has focus at all times. if you can't see it, it fails. If you tab from one to another and can't see the change, then it fails.
14:32:17 [Sharron]
Suzette: Are there things specific to browsers?
14:33:13 [Sharron]
Ian: Yes, you may need to change the settings in some browsers, like for Macs. If you have a complicated background and the browser default is insufficient it is still a fail.
14:33:43 [anna-belle]
I wonder if the issue is not being able to understand a user with this need?
14:35:20 [Sharron]
Anna-Belle: If I don't get what the issue is for the user, it may be more difficult to understand. In my world, those who need keyboard access are developers.
14:35:57 [Vicki]
ok
14:35:57 [Sharron]
...if you give an example of why people can't use a mouse, it will be easier to understand.
14:35:58 [Suzette2]
agreed
14:36:39 [sylvie]
zakim, mute me
14:36:39 [Zakim]
Sylvie_Duchateau should now be muted
14:36:40 [Vicki]
+1
14:36:50 [Sharron]
Shawn: Next is Check Page Title
14:37:03 [Sharron]
Sharron: Yep, quick and easy.
14:37:25 [Sharron]
Shawn: And no visual access needed.
14:37:46 [Sharron]
Suzette: Need to add the fact that some browsers don't show it.
14:38:10 [Sharron]
Shawn: That's just WRONG, don't understand that.
14:38:38 [IanPouncey]
IanPouncey has joined #EO
14:38:56 [Sharron]
...Next is Check Link Text
14:38:56 [Vicki]
+1
14:39:26 [Sharron]
Ian: Are we not checking that the link text is appropriate?
14:39:54 [Sharron]
Shawn: Yes, we should include that - that link text is clear and identifies target.
14:41:12 [Sharron]
Ian: What might make this more difficult is that since we are allowing link text to rely on context, looks like we might also be checking for off screen text or some other way to provide information to screen readers.
14:41:32 [Sharron]
Shawn: Should we include a note of the complexity of pass/fail?
14:41:41 [Vicki]
ok
14:41:52 [Sharron]
...so maybe not due to that complexity?
14:42:12 [shawn]
s/Should we include a note of the complexity of pass/Criteria maybe the complexity of pass-fail/
14:43:23 [Sharron]
Sharron: But as for so many of these, there are some things that can be checked and some that can be left for formal review
14:43:52 [Sharron]
Ian: The link text might be the alt text of an image, which keeps this from being a quick check
14:45:19 [Sharron]
Shawn: I am just thinking of the hair-splitting discussions I have seen on lists and think there is a risk of it being failed for a high level understanding, when in fact it would pass because of other ways of providing the info.
14:45:57 [Sharron]
...if the preliminary check is likely to yeild the wrong answer, we want to avoid putting people in that situation.
14:46:06 [Sharron]
Sharrn: K, that makes sense.
14:46:12 [shawn]
Criteria: things that might give wrong answer for pass-fail
14:47:04 [shawn]
s/ things that might give wrong answer for pass-fail/ not include things that might give wrong answer for pass-fail/
14:47:04 [Sharron]
Shawn: Check usable with zoom and enlarged text
14:47:37 [Sharron]
Suzette: With current range of browser zoom, it is difficult to fail this one.
14:47:57 [Sharron]
Ian: Most browsers will allow you to simply increase text size.
14:48:10 [Sharron]
Suzette: But then it bursts out of its container.
14:48:21 [Sharron]
Ian: And that's the point - it is then a fail.
14:49:08 [Sharron]
...there are more things that can go wrong with zooming.
14:49:51 [Sharron]
Shawn: Page zoom is more of a browser issue and does not belong in our list. But text enlarge is something that is an author issue and does belong on our list.
14:50:02 [Sharron]
Ian: Yes, that is my view.
14:50:27 [Sharron]
Suzette: Is it an historical artifact?
14:50:36 [Sharron]
Ian: Well it is still an issue.
14:51:27 [Sharron]
Shawn: Two issues - First, does the text itself enlarge? Second, does the container enlarge when text size is increased?
14:52:27 [Sharron]
Ian: The text often overlaps. But the reason this is still important is this. If you zoom, everything gets bigger, like a magnifier. Line length gets longer, etc.
14:53:44 [Sharron]
...if you increase font size on fixed width environment, it retains line length gives users a choice about how much space to take up. Text should reflow so it never overlaps.
14:54:19 [Sharron]
Shawn: On some zoom, there is a text reflow, like Opera zoom.
14:54:39 [Sharron]
Ian: No but every other browser only makes all things bigger, no reflow occurs.
14:55:09 [Sharron]
...it is not that complex. What you really check is that it doesn't break. You can still read everything and operate the controls.
14:55:57 [Sharron]
Shawn: For now, can we mark this as maybe and ask Ian to take a pass at editing?
14:56:20 [Sharron]
Suzette: Yes I am just aware of the fact that this si something that developers can get quite heated about.
14:56:57 [Sharron]
Shawn: When things are hotly debated on forums, we may want to avoid, so as not to add to controversies.
14:58:19 [Sharron]
Suzette: It is incredibly improtant for older users, so it would be great if there is at least a quick review we can do. is a simple way to check
14:58:48 [Sharron]
ACTION: Ian to take a pass at writing up the Prelim Evaluation methodology for zoom and enlarge text.
14:58:49 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-245 - Take a pass at writing up the Prelim Evaluation methodology for zoom and enlarge text. [on Ian Pouncey - due 2012-12-07].
14:59:37 [Sharron]
Shawn: Next is check contrast...
14:59:40 [anna-belle]
yes include
14:59:46 [Vicki]
easy with tool
14:59:47 [Sharron]
Ian: Without a tool, this would be hard
15:00:03 [Sharron]
Shawn: But we may decide to use tools
15:00:19 [Vicki]
+1
15:01:04 [Vicki]
no also
15:01:06 [Sharron]
Shawn: Next - color coding and shape
15:01:11 [Sharron]
Sharron: No
15:01:30 [Vicki]
sorry, yes for color coding but shapes may be difficult
15:02:03 [Sharron]
Suzette: With both of these coding and contrast there are some high level triage that can be done.
15:03:27 [Sharron]
Sharron: Yes, now that I read this, it is clear and good.
15:03:57 [Sharron]
Shawn: So maybe not but let's find a place to use this good text.
15:04:18 [Vicki]
;)
15:04:45 [Sharron]
Shawn: Next is Content Order...but doesn't that go with keyboard focus?
15:04:51 [Vicki]
ok
15:04:56 [Sharron]
Vicki: Yes seems to
15:05:11 [Sharron]
Shawn: Let's integrate
15:05:26 [Sharron]
Shawn: Next Video and Sound...what do you think?
15:06:47 [Sharron]
Ian: Can simplify. Check for the presence of transcipts and captions, but not quality.
15:07:36 [anna-belle]
q+
15:07:37 [Sharron]
Shawn: This is a poster child of our Quick Check. Vital for some users and easy to check for high level.
15:07:50 [shawn]
ack a
15:07:51 [Sharron]
...let's add notes about what a simple check would be.
15:09:21 [Sharron]
Anna-Belle: I was thinking this was a definite yes to inlcude until Shawn brought up the question of whether it would come to the correct cnclusion. If there is no audio/video the sight would have a false pass.
15:11:40 [Sharron]
Shawn: I would like for us to work on this one. It seems likely that there is much we can do to at least make a preliminary judgement on the accessiiblity of media content.
15:12:49 [Sharron]
ACTION: Sharron to revise Audio Video Prelim Eval based on current notes
15:12:49 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-246 - Revise Audio Video Prelim Eval based on current notes [on Sharron Rush - due 2012-12-07].
15:12:58 [Vicki]
no
15:13:04 [sylvie]
no
15:14:14 [shawn]
agenda+ finish Introductions
15:14:18 [Sharron]
Shawn: Next is Forms...some is easy, much is complex and so perhaps leave it out altogether.
15:14:59 [Sharron]
Suzette: Curious about Forms about whether we can get something in. I am willing to try to pick the easy bits from this.
15:15:30 [Sharron]
ACTION: Suzette to revise Forms content in Prelim Eval to simplify.
15:15:30 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-247 - Revise Forms content in Prelim Eval to simplify. [on Suzette Keith - due 2012-12-07].
15:15:57 [Sharron]
Ian: Keyboard and visual focus are the places where this overlaps.
15:16:48 [Sharron]
Shawn: So if you have related items, think about moving them to those other sections rather than replicating again in this section.
15:17:08 [Sharron]
Suzette: OK I will see how I can make sense of this.
15:17:48 [Sharron]
Shawn: Next is Tables...what do you think Ian? Is it doable in the Preliminary Check or not?
15:17:54 [Sharron]
Ian: Not really
15:18:31 [Vicki]
great
15:18:50 [Sharron]
Shawn: Remember that we are finally doing the Application Notes and so detail will be available elsewhere. So for this, just make a few notes about why it is not appropriate to be here.
15:19:14 [Sharron]
...Next item is to check flickering, flashing, blinking
15:19:38 [Vicki]
no
15:19:56 [Sharron]
Ian: Might be easy if you hit the page and there is such content. But more difficult to check if the blinking, etc is triggered by an action.
15:19:59 [anna-belle]
no
15:20:23 [Suzette2]
no
15:20:24 [Sharron]
Shawn: next is WAI-ARIA
15:20:27 [sylvie]
no
15:20:43 [Sharron]
...next is time dependent responses
15:21:03 [Vicki]
no
15:21:13 [Sharron]
...next is window resize
15:21:26 [Sharron]
Ian: It is related to zoom, so exactly what are we testing for?
15:22:49 [Sharron]
ACTION: Ian is to think about the Window Resize check, how it relates to zoom and whether or not to include in Perlim Eval
15:22:49 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-248 - Is to think about the Window Resize check, how it relates to zoom and whether or not to include in Perlim Eval [on Ian Pouncey - due 2012-12-07].
15:23:16 [Sharron]
Shawn: Next is validate HTML
15:23:44 [Sharron]
Sharron: Not a clear guideline, could get false fails
15:24:15 [Sharron]
Shawn: Next is Check understanding with no CSS, could be part of another check
15:24:47 [Sharron]
Shawn: Next is use evaluation tool and could also be a separate item
15:25:08 [Sharron]
...please list your name as contributor on the bottom of wiki page.
15:25:37 [shawn]
zakim, take up next item
15:25:37 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "finish Introductions" taken up [from shawn]
15:27:12 [shawn]
Topic: Eval in process | Address Accessibility Early
15:27:19 [shawn]
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Eval_in_process>
15:28:05 [Sharron]
Shawn: For the page on address accessiiblity early, Ian and Vicki have been working on it. Feel free to make comments.
15:28:52 [Sharron]
...Sharron thanks for your comments, may want to review and continue. Review title options.
15:29:15 [Sharron]
...Vicki and Ian, any other requests from the group?
15:30:13 [Sharron]
Ian: I may make the focus more role based in response to the comments.
15:30:27 [Sharron]
Shawn: You could do both - stages and roles
15:30:30 [Sharron]
+1
15:30:39 [Sharron]
...Broad stages, for example
15:32:35 [Sharron]
Shawn: Reminder that we want the Prelim Eval to support the WCAG-EM
15:33:02 [Vicki]
Thanks, Shawn, and everyone. Bon weekend
15:33:08 [Sharron]
...thanks for all the good work, moving forward still lots to do. Please update availability and check current projects.
15:33:12 [Vicki]
-Vicki
15:33:13 [Zakim]
-Sharron
15:33:14 [Zakim]
-IanPouncey
15:33:14 [Zakim]
-anna-belle
15:33:16 [Vicki]
Vicki has left #eo
15:33:16 [Zakim]
-Sylvie_Duchateau
15:33:18 [Zakim]
-Shawn
15:33:19 [Zakim]
-Suzette2
15:33:23 [Sharron]
trackbot, end meeting
15:33:23 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
15:33:23 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been +1.615.936.aaaa, Shawn, anna-belle, Suzette2, Sylvie_Duchateau, Sharron, IanPouncey, Vicki
15:33:31 [Suzette2]
bye
15:33:31 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
15:33:31 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/11/30-eo-minutes.html trackbot
15:33:32 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
15:33:32 [RRSAgent]
I see 4 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2012/11/30-eo-actions.rdf :
15:33:32 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ian to take a pass at writing up the Prelim Evaluation methodology for zoom and enlarge text. [1]
15:33:32 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/11/30-eo-irc#T14-58-48
15:33:32 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Sharron to revise Audio Video Prelim Eval based on current notes [2]
15:33:32 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/11/30-eo-irc#T15-12-49
15:33:32 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Suzette to revise Forms content in Prelim Eval to simplify. [3]
15:33:32 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/11/30-eo-irc#T15-15-30
15:33:32 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ian is to think about the Window Resize check, how it relates to zoom and whether or not to include in Perlim Eval [4]
15:33:32 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/11/30-eo-irc#T15-22-49