IRC log of prov on 2012-11-22

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:29:00 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #prov
15:29:00 [RRSAgent]
logging to
15:29:02 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
15:29:02 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #prov
15:29:04 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be PROV
15:29:04 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see SW_(PROV)11:00AM scheduled to start in 31 minutes
15:29:05 [trackbot]
Meeting: Provenance Working Group Teleconference
15:29:05 [trackbot]
Date: 22 November 2012
15:37:39 [Luc]
Luc has joined #prov
15:42:57 [Luc]
trackbot, start telcon
15:43:00 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
15:43:02 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be PROV
15:43:02 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see SW_(PROV)11:00AM scheduled to start in 17 minutes
15:43:02 [Luc]
Zakim, this will be PROV
15:43:03 [trackbot]
Meeting: Provenance Working Group Teleconference
15:43:03 [Zakim]
ok, Luc; I see SW_(PROV)11:00AM scheduled to start in 17 minutes
15:43:03 [trackbot]
Date: 22 November 2012
15:43:19 [Luc]
Chair: Luc Moreau
15:43:32 [Luc]
Scribe: DanielG
15:43:39 [Luc]
rrsagent, make logs public
15:43:43 [Luc]
zakim, who is here?
15:43:43 [Zakim]
SW_(PROV)11:00AM has not yet started, Luc
15:43:44 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Luc, Zakim, RRSAgent, ivan, trackbot, stain
15:45:34 [Luc]
Regrets: Tim Lebo, Stephan Zednick, Deborah McGuinness, Curt Tilmes, Craig Trim, Hook Hua
15:45:59 [Luc]
15:49:55 [Luc]
15:49:55 [trackbot]
ACTION-123 -- Luc Moreau to editor check -- due 2012-11-16 -- OPEN
15:49:55 [trackbot]
15:53:25 [pgroth]
pgroth has joined #prov
15:55:03 [dgarijo]
dgarijo has joined #prov
15:55:49 [Zakim]
SW_(PROV)11:00AM has now started
15:55:56 [Zakim]
15:56:19 [dgarijo]
Zakim, ??P0 is me
15:56:19 [Zakim]
+dgarijo; got it
15:56:26 [dgarijo]
scribe: dgarijo
15:58:17 [jcheney]
jcheney has joined #prov
15:59:33 [Zakim]
+ +44.238.059.aaaa
15:59:52 [Luc]
Hi daniel, everything is ready for you
15:59:56 [Zakim]
16:00:12 [dgarijo]
@Luc: thanks
16:00:28 [smiles]
smiles has joined #prov
16:00:49 [Zakim]
+ +44.131.467.aabb
16:00:55 [jcheney]
zakim, aabb is me
16:00:55 [Zakim]
+jcheney; got it
16:00:56 [ivan]
zakim, dial ivan-voip
16:00:57 [Zakim]
ok, ivan; the call is being made
16:00:57 [Zakim]
16:02:20 [pgroth]
16:02:26 [Luc]
16:02:33 [jun]
jun has joined #prov
16:02:34 [dgarijo]
16:02:42 [Luc]
topic: admin
16:03:15 [Zakim]
16:03:24 [khalidBelhajjame]
khalidBelhajjame has joined #prov
16:03:24 [dgarijo]
Luc: long agenda, although we are not many due to thanksgiving
16:03:31 [Luc]
proposed: minutes of the F2F4 meeting
16:03:44 [ivan]
16:03:44 [jcheney]
16:03:45 [Zakim]
16:03:45 [dgarijo]
I wasn't there: +0
16:03:49 [khalidBelhajjame]
16:03:50 [smiles]
16:03:55 [Luc]
16:03:59 [Luc]
16:04:05 [Zakim]
16:04:07 [jun]
zakim, [IPcaller] is me
16:04:07 [Zakim]
+jun; got it
16:04:18 [khalidBelhajjame]
zakim, [IPcaller.a] is me
16:04:18 [Zakim]
+khalidBelhajjame; got it
16:04:22 [Luc]
accepted: minutes of the F2F4 meeting
16:04:41 [Luc]
topic: Summary of Timetable to CR
16:04:43 [dgarijo]
Luc: Action review
16:04:46 [Zakim]
16:04:53 [satya]
satya has joined #prov
16:04:58 [Zakim]
16:05:22 [Luc]
Chairs announcing intent to publish CR (Nov 27th)
16:05:28 [dgarijo]
Luc we voted to submit the CRs so that we can announe a release on the 27th.
16:05:41 [Luc]
CR transition teleconference (Dec 7th)
16:05:50 [Dong]
Dong has joined #prov
16:05:59 [Zakim]
16:06:00 [Luc]
CR publication (Dec 11th)
16:06:08 [Luc]
Documents ready by November 26th, noon GMT
16:06:08 [dgarijo]
... so we have a week to deal with final comments
16:06:18 [pgroth]
really loud!!!
16:06:50 [pgroth]
??P8 is me
16:06:58 [pgroth]
zakim, ??P8 is me
16:06:58 [Zakim]
+pgroth; got it
16:07:02 [dgarijo]
we are talking about 4 documents for recommendations. The notes can be ready at a later stage.
16:07:03 [Luc]
16:07:06 [smiles]
zakim, ??P9 is me
16:07:06 [Zakim]
+smiles; got it
16:07:07 [Dong]
one might be me
16:07:08 [dgarijo]
... any questions?
16:07:11 [Luc]
16:07:23 [Dong]
zakim, ??P9 is me
16:07:23 [Zakim]
I already had ??P9 as smiles, Dong
16:07:25 [Luc]
topic: Review of Actions assigned at F2F4
16:07:38 [Luc]
16:07:38 [dgarijo]
Luc: Review of the f2f meeting actions.
16:07:44 [dgarijo]
... a long list
16:07:45 [pgroth]
zakim, who is loud?
16:07:45 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, pgroth.
16:07:46 [Paolo]
Paolo has joined #prov
16:07:46 [SamCoppens]
SamCoppens has joined #prov
16:07:47 [Luc]
16:07:47 [trackbot]
ACTION-116 -- Timothy Lebo to implement cross referencing for issue 461 -- due 2012-12-13 -- OPEN
16:07:47 [trackbot]
16:08:10 [dgarijo]
... a purely editorial issue that can be done after CR
16:08:11 [Luc]
16:08:11 [trackbot]
ACTION-122 -- Luc Moreau to - add example of document/bundle to faq explaining validity -- due 2012-11-16 -- OPEN
16:08:11 [trackbot]
16:08:23 [Luc]
16:08:23 [trackbot]
ACTION-123 -- Luc Moreau to editor check -- due 2012-11-16 -- OPEN
16:08:23 [trackbot]
16:08:25 [dgarijo]
... Luc has not done it yet
16:08:29 [pgroth]
Zakim, who is noisy?
16:08:40 [Zakim]
pgroth, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Ivan (24%)
16:08:54 [dgarijo]
... 123-> Do we need a final check on this? Paul, what do you think?
16:08:55 [ivan]
zakim, mute me
16:08:55 [Zakim]
Ivan should now be muted
16:09:11 [ivan]
zakim, unmute me
16:09:11 [Zakim]
Ivan should no longer be muted
16:09:18 [Zakim]
+ +329331aacc
16:09:18 [dgarijo]
Luc: Ivan, should we do anything here?
16:09:29 [dgarijo]
Ivan: what specific check do you need?
16:09:36 [SamCoppens]
zakim, +329331aacc is me
16:09:36 [Zakim]
+SamCoppens; got it
16:09:39 [pgroth]
16:09:39 [dgarijo]
Luc: I'm happy with the result of my action.
16:10:00 [dgarijo]
Ivan: maybe you should do a last check on the abstract and references. That's it
16:10:03 [Luc]
close action-123
16:10:03 [trackbot]
ACTION-123 Editor check closed
16:10:06 [ivan]
zakim, mute me
16:10:06 [Zakim]
Ivan should now be muted
16:10:09 [dgarijo]
Luc: it's still on the to do list
16:10:09 [Luc]
16:10:09 [trackbot]
ACTION-124 -- Luc Moreau to prov-n editor check -- due 2012-11-16 -- OPEN
16:10:09 [trackbot]
16:10:09 [pgroth]
16:10:14 [dgarijo]
Luc: will close it
16:10:16 [pgroth]
16:10:17 [SamCoppens]
zakim, mute me
16:10:17 [Zakim]
SamCoppens should now be muted
16:10:30 [Luc]
close action-124
16:10:30 [trackbot]
ACTION-124 Prov-n editor check closed
16:10:36 [dgarijo]
Luc: action 124: a last check of the provn document. Can be closed, as it's done
16:10:43 [Luc]
16:10:43 [trackbot]
ACTION-127 -- Timothy Lebo to add hadActivity example to prov-o -- due 2012-11-16 -- OPEN
16:10:43 [trackbot]
16:11:01 [dgarijo]
Luc: action 127->Tim, about adding examples for hadActivity
16:11:09 [dgarijo]
Luc: Jun, can you update us
16:11:12 [dgarijo]
16:11:23 [dgarijo]
Jun: done it
16:11:42 [dgarijo]
ok ok
16:11:59 [dgarijo]
LUc: Daniel will review the examples by Jun
16:12:00 [pgroth]
16:12:03 [Luc]
close action-127
16:12:03 [trackbot]
ACTION-127 Add hadActivity example to prov-o closed
16:12:08 [dgarijo]
Luc: 127 closed.
16:12:10 [Luc]
16:12:10 [trackbot]
ACTION-128 -- Timothy Lebo to add a statement on informative and normative in prov-o -- due 2012-11-16 -- OPEN
16:12:10 [trackbot]
16:12:18 [pgroth]
16:12:21 [pgroth]
said it was done
16:12:26 [pgroth]
on the wiki
16:12:49 [Luc]
16:12:54 [dgarijo]
Luc: 128->Tim. He sent a message and it's done. Given the importance of the normative section it would be good if somene could check it. Ivan?
16:12:56 [ivan]
zakim, mute me
16:12:56 [Zakim]
Ivan was already muted, ivan
16:13:06 [Luc]
16:13:09 [ivan]
zakim, unmute me
16:13:09 [Zakim]
Ivan should no longer be muted
16:13:35 [dgarijo]
Ivan: I can do that but I don't know when. I'm out after this call.
16:13:46 [pgroth]
q+ to ask about timeline
16:13:46 [dgarijo]
Luc: I'll have a look then
16:13:55 [Luc]
ack pg
16:13:55 [Zakim]
pgroth, you wanted to ask about timeline
16:14:15 [dgarijo]
pgroth: what happens if we do it until tuesday?
16:14:22 [dgarijo]
... they are checks
16:14:24 [dgarijo]
Ivan: no
16:14:34 [Luc]
16:14:35 [dgarijo]
... we are not supposed to change those
16:15:00 [dgarijo]
...The due date is tuesday
16:15:14 [Luc]
16:15:15 [dgarijo]
... so updates on monday are still fine
16:15:22 [dgarijo]
... contact me if you need anything else
16:15:25 [dgarijo]
Luc: ok
16:15:29 [Luc]
16:15:29 [trackbot]
ACTION-129 -- Timothy Lebo to editor check prov-o -- due 2012-11-16 -- OPEN
16:15:29 [trackbot]
16:15:39 [Luc]
16:15:39 [trackbot]
ACTION-133 -- Paul Groth to draft a first one page overview -- due 2012-11-16 -- OPEN
16:15:39 [trackbot]
16:15:41 [dgarijo]
... Action 129->Tim: still in progress
16:15:59 [pgroth]
16:16:31 [dgarijo]
... Action 133 overview of documents. Paul started it in mercurial. When does this guide need to be done? Tuesday?
16:16:36 [dgarijo]
Luc, Ivan: no
16:16:54 [dgarijo]
Luc: we need a vote to release as a note, before the 11th
16:17:23 [dgarijo]
Ivan: when is our deadlilne within the group for the notes?
16:17:32 [dgarijo]
Luc: we want to publish them on December
16:18:05 [dgarijo]
Luc: some need a transition request and a publication request. If we start on the 4th of December, is that fine?
16:18:27 [Zakim]
16:18:37 [pgroth]
can't hear
16:19:05 [dgarijo]
Ivan: let's try to help the web master. Sending the request 4,5 6 would be a good idea
16:19:32 [dgarijo]
... 5th or 6th should be the publication requiest. Transition request ->3rd
16:19:38 [Zakim]
16:19:43 [dgarijo]
By 3rd the docs should be ready
16:19:55 [Paolo]
Paolo has joined #prov
16:20:06 [dgarijo]
Luc: so next week we should be ready to make the decission. That doesn't leave much time, Paul.
16:20:21 [dgarijo]
... Mention, DC is in the same vote
16:20:39 [dgarijo]
... Mention and Overview at least next thursday.
16:20:58 [dgarijo]
... we need a deadline for the 27th.
16:21:08 [dgarijo]
pgroth: I need monday to create this
16:21:19 [dgarijo]
.. I need someone to read it on tuesday.
16:21:22 [pgroth]
16:21:25 [pgroth]
16:21:30 [Luc]
16:21:42 [pgroth]
16:21:48 [dgarijo]
Luc: I leave the action open
16:21:51 [Luc]
16:21:51 [trackbot]
ACTION-134 -- Tom De Nies to draft a timetable for prov-dictionary for the next teleconference -- due 2012-11-16 -- OPEN
16:21:51 [trackbot]
16:22:07 [SamCoppens]
zakim, unmute me
16:22:07 [Zakim]
SamCoppens should no longer be muted
16:22:16 [dgarijo]
... 134->Tom.
16:22:26 [pgroth]
16:22:41 [dgarijo]
Sam: I haven't drafted the timetable yet.
16:22:46 [dgarijo]
... Tom is away.
16:23:00 [Luc]
16:23:00 [trackbot]
ACTION-135 -- Luc Moreau to create a mention of document -- due 2012-11-16 -- OPEN
16:23:00 [trackbot]
16:23:01 [dgarijo]
... I will have a look at it next week. Will have the timetable for next week
16:23:14 [SamCoppens]
zakim, mute me
16:23:14 [Zakim]
SamCoppens should now be muted
16:23:15 [Luc]
16:23:15 [trackbot]
ACTION-136 -- Luc Moreau to update public response on mention -- due 2012-11-16 -- OPEN
16:23:15 [trackbot]
16:23:16 [dgarijo]
Luc: 135-> Luc. I started but I keep the action open.
16:23:42 [dgarijo]
... 136->Luc: I sent an email asking for feedback, but no answer yet.
16:23:55 [pgroth]
i think this is fine
16:24:00 [dgarijo]
... it is the response to Graham
16:24:16 [Luc]
close action-136
16:24:16 [trackbot]
ACTION-136 Update public response on mention closed
16:24:21 [Luc]
16:24:21 [trackbot]
ACTION-137 -- Paul Groth to organize closure of issues closed pending review -- due 2012-11-16 -- OPEN
16:24:21 [trackbot]
16:24:23 [dgarijo]
Ivan: we should not be overly formal with this one, because he's been part of the discussions.
16:24:57 [Luc]
close action-137
16:24:57 [trackbot]
ACTION-137 Organize closure of issues closed pending review closed
16:24:58 [dgarijo]
... 137-> Paul. Paul guessed was for the PAQ. All issues were either closed or reopened.
16:25:03 [Luc]
16:25:03 [trackbot]
ACTION-139 -- Paul Groth to change the respec style for implementation report -- due 2012-11-17 -- OPEN
16:25:03 [trackbot]
16:25:04 [dgarijo]
paul: done
16:25:18 [Luc]
close action-139
16:25:18 [trackbot]
ACTION-139 Change the respec style for implementation report closed
16:25:20 [dgarijo]
Luc: 139->Paul. Luc did it. Let's close it
16:25:24 [Luc]
16:25:24 [trackbot]
ACTION-142 -- Stephan Zednik to create 3/4 questionnaires instead of a single branching one (+ remove mention) -- due 2012-11-17 -- OPEN
16:25:24 [trackbot]
16:25:25 [jcheney]
q+ to point out that I marked my actions 130-132 pending review, so can we review/close them
16:25:58 [Luc]
16:26:03 [Luc]
ack jcheney
16:26:03 [Zakim]
jcheney, you wanted to point out that I marked my actions 130-132 pending review, so can we review/close them
16:26:05 [dgarijo]
... 142-> Stephan. Creation of 3-4 questionaires instead of one. Paul can give an update for later. It's still open.
16:26:17 [dgarijo]
james: my actions are pending review.
16:26:40 [dgarijo]
... those are all done.
16:26:46 [jcheney]
130, 131, 132
16:26:53 [Luc]
16:26:53 [trackbot]
ACTION-143 -- Stephan Zednik to look at wbs for the implementation questionnaire -- due 2012-11-17 -- OPEN
16:26:53 [trackbot]
16:26:53 [dgarijo]
Luc: 131, 132, 130 closed
16:27:13 [Luc]
16:27:13 [trackbot]
ACTION-145 -- Stephan Zednik to add a question to ask about use of constraints by applications (e.g. "or the features that you implement, do you support the PROV-CONSTRAINTS?") -- due 2012-11-17 -- OPEN
16:27:13 [trackbot]
16:27:15 [dgarijo]
Luc: 143. Paul will report later, it's open.
16:27:27 [Luc]
16:27:27 [trackbot]
ACTION-146 -- Graham Klyne to talk to Jun about implementation of constraints and specifically test cases -- due 2012-11-17 -- OPEN
16:27:27 [trackbot]
16:27:29 [dgarijo]
Luc... 145->Stephan. Action open.
16:27:49 [dgarijo]
... 146 Graham to talk to Jun about the constraints.
16:28:06 [pgroth]
no timeline
16:28:10 [dgarijo]
Jun: GK didn't talk to me yet. I have started an implementation. What is the timeline?
16:28:16 [pgroth]
well before feb 1
16:28:37 [dgarijo]
Luc: by 31st of Jan we hope to have the implementations complete
16:28:49 [dgarijo]
Jun: ok.
16:29:06 [Luc]
16:29:42 [dgarijo]
Luc: The impl should be independent.
16:29:43 [Luc]
close action-147
16:29:43 [trackbot]
ACTION-147 Editor's check on the primer closed
16:29:52 [Luc]
close action-146
16:29:52 [trackbot]
ACTION-146 Talk to Jun about implementation of constraints and specifically test cases closed
16:30:18 [dgarijo]
... action 146 -> Simon.
16:30:19 [Luc]
16:30:19 [trackbot]
ACTION-147 -- Simon Miles to editor's check on the primer -- due 2012-11-17 -- CLOSED
16:30:19 [trackbot]
16:30:30 [dgarijo]
smiles: I checked through the primer
16:30:44 [dgarijo]
... but not sure if I have addressed the issue.
16:30:57 [dgarijo]
... is there any specific thing to be done?
16:31:03 [Luc]
open action-147
16:31:15 [Luc]
16:31:15 [trackbot]
ACTION-148 -- Luc Moreau to produce js file with biblio entries for prov documents -- due 2012-11-17 -- OPEN
16:31:15 [trackbot]
16:31:16 [pgroth]
mute, smiles
16:31:18 [dgarijo]
Luc: ok, so the action is still open
16:31:33 [Luc]
close action-148
16:31:33 [trackbot]
ACTION-148 Produce js file with biblio entries for prov documents closed
16:31:38 [dgarijo]
Luc: 148->js file for the bibliographic entries. Done.
16:31:40 [Luc]
16:31:40 [trackbot]
ACTION-149 -- Paul Groth to check for the current version of dublin core mapping + then send email to tim and craig for review -- due 2012-11-17 -- OPEN
16:31:40 [trackbot]
16:31:52 [Luc]
close action-149
16:31:52 [trackbot]
ACTION-149 Check for the current version of dublin core mapping + then send email to tim and craig for review closed
16:31:54 [dgarijo]
... 149: Paul to check the current version of DC. It's done.
16:32:06 [Luc]
close action-150
16:32:06 [trackbot]
ACTION-150 Remind simon what he's supposed to do closed
16:32:10 [dgarijo]
...150, done.
16:32:20 [Luc]
16:32:20 [trackbot]
ACTION-151 -- Paul Groth to add a section on implementing prov and why and how -- due 2012-11-17 -- OPEN
16:32:20 [trackbot]
16:33:02 [Luc]
16:33:02 [trackbot]
ACTION-152 -- Craig Trim to trim to write a paragraph motivating needs for provenance -- due 2012-11-17 -- OPEN
16:33:02 [trackbot]
16:33:02 [Dong]
Paul, we have some material:
16:33:06 [dgarijo]
... 151->Paul. Make the implementors understand why they should adopt PROV. Paul is going to delay this.
16:33:31 [dgarijo]
... 152-> Craig. Is someone going to put this in the wiki?
16:33:45 [dgarijo]
pgroth: yes, put an action on me to do that
16:33:55 [Luc]
action pgroth to put the Craig's use cases on the wiki
16:33:55 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-153 - Put the Craig's use cases on the wiki [on Paul Groth - due 2012-11-29].
16:34:02 [Luc]
close action-152
16:34:02 [trackbot]
ACTION-152 Trim to write a paragraph motivating needs for provenance closed
16:34:07 [dgarijo]
Luc: closing 152
16:34:18 [Luc]
Topic: Implementation Questionnaire and Test Cases
16:34:47 [Dong]
@Paul, sorry, I mistook the action with Tim's request for an implementation report landing page
16:34:50 [Zakim]
16:34:59 [dgarijo]
pgroth: had a chat with stephan. First draft in ?Wbf?
16:35:02 [Luc]
we lost you paul
16:35:15 [pgroth]
16:35:20 [dgarijo]
Luc: let's move to the next item until paul comes back
16:35:21 [Zakim]
16:35:30 [Luc]
16:36:03 [dgarijo]
pgroth: stephan has done a first draft. We're having a discussion currently.
16:36:12 [ivan]
16:36:37 [dgarijo]
pgroth: we are still figuring out things.
16:36:38 [Luc]
16:36:48 [Luc]
ack iv
16:37:36 [pgroth]
16:37:38 [Luc]
16:37:47 [dgarijo]
Ivan: as far as i know, wpf is not prepared for several entries from the same person. That being said, the call for transition had a reference to the questionaire to the google doc. We should not forget to move that as well
16:37:57 [dgarijo]
pgroth: timetible?
16:38:05 [ivan]
16:38:18 [dgarijo]
Ivan: by tuesday we should know whether we use wbf or not.
16:38:31 [dgarijo]
pgroth: we need a bit more time to look at it.
16:38:55 [dgarijo]
Ivan: we can remove the reference
16:39:17 [pgroth]
sounds good
16:39:19 [dgarijo]
Luc: I'm happy to leave that link. It shows the kind of info we aim to capture.
16:39:20 [Luc]
16:39:23 [dgarijo]
Ivan : ok
16:39:46 [dgarijo]
Luc: test cases. Dong?
16:39:58 [Dong]
16:40:01 [dgarijo]
dong: I received feedback and updated the process accordingly
16:40:24 [dgarijo]
... if you go to that page you'll see some examples and testcases from different sources
16:40:28 [Dong]
16:40:44 [dgarijo]
feedback welcome
16:41:17 [Paolo]
Looking at it...
16:41:35 [pgroth]
fine with me
16:41:38 [dgarijo]
Luc: 4/5 people have strong interest in the constraints. Please look at those 2 documents. Jun, Paolo, James, Luc, Paul report before the next telecon.
16:41:40 [Dong]
sounds good
16:41:41 [jun]
ok for me
16:41:42 [jcheney]
16:41:45 [Paolo]
Yes sure
16:41:54 [Luc]
paul, paolo, jun, james, luc
16:42:17 [pgroth]
@dong it looks like the examples don't match the naming convention
16:42:22 [dgarijo]
Dong has started to add examples
16:42:41 [dgarijo]
Luc: could more people help to populate the repository
16:42:41 [pgroth]
q+ to respond
16:42:50 [Luc]
16:42:51 [dgarijo]
... we need help for this.
16:43:01 [dgarijo]
pgroth: I thought we agreed not to do that
16:43:46 [dgarijo]
... we should get more examples to be used for constraints but not what we already have in the documents.
16:44:23 [dgarijo]
Luc: I understood that we need those examples. What we can't do is specify which constraint is being exercise by those examples.
16:44:50 [dgarijo]
pgroth: different naming scheme for the examples?
16:44:52 [pgroth]
16:44:58 [pgroth]
16:44:59 [dgarijo]
Luc: let's solve it offline
16:45:00 [Luc]
16:45:03 [Luc]
ack pg
16:45:03 [Zakim]
pgroth, you wanted to respond
16:45:26 [dgarijo]
Luc: it would be good to have people to do some examples
16:45:33 [Luc]
16:45:34 [dgarijo]
... who is willing to encode them?
16:45:51 [pgroth]
16:45:54 [Dong]
@Paul, please note that the identifier scheme has been changed a bit
16:46:07 [dgarijo]
... extract the text from the document and putting in the file
16:46:20 [dgarijo]
pgroth: we have a catalog example
16:46:24 [Dong]
They are, but in a same file
16:46:50 [dgarijo]
pgroth: can someone check?
16:46:54 [pgroth]
ack pgroth
16:47:17 [jun]
They are in individual files for each individual class and property
16:47:36 [jun]
It's here;
16:47:42 [satya]
I think they are in :
16:48:28 [dgarijo]
Luc: will check and come back to you in case we have any problems
16:48:36 [dgarijo]
... can someone take care of DM?
16:48:36 [khalidBelhajjame]
the DM means prov-n examples?
16:48:38 [Dong]
@jun, are those different to the ones in
16:48:55 [dgarijo]
@Dong: yes
16:49:10 [Dong]
ok, will do
16:49:15 [dgarijo]
@those are from other parts of the document
16:49:21 [jun]
@Dong, not sure about your link. That's not used in our prov-o spec. But the link we just sent does
16:49:33 [Luc]
topic: Update on Rec-track documents
16:49:39 [dgarijo]
@Jun, yes they are included. In another part
16:50:02 [Dong]
@dgarijo, @jun, Thanks
16:50:07 [dgarijo]
Luc: we still have something to check in the status of the doc section, but documents are ready
16:50:14 [dgarijo]
... prov-o still in progress
16:50:35 [dgarijo]
... Will somebody spend 10 min checking that there are no bugs?
16:50:46 [dgarijo]
... no necessary to read the content
16:50:46 [Zakim]
16:50:57 [pgroth]
i really really can't sorry
16:51:10 [dgarijo]
I am quite overloaded, but I could try.
16:51:38 [smiles]
I checked the DM text, I can also check some links and the references this weekend
16:51:41 [Zakim]
16:51:42 [dgarijo]
I'll try to do a check tomorrow.
16:52:09 [dgarijo]
smiles: I already sent an email with my review.
16:52:22 [dgarijo]
... I didnt' check all the links
16:52:26 [Dong]
I can check PROV-N
16:52:32 [dgarijo]
Luc: not all the links can work
16:52:36 [satya]
I am checking prov-o
16:52:59 [Luc]
16:53:01 [Paolo]
Paolo has joined #prov
16:53:04 [dgarijo]
Luc: somebody for constraints?
16:53:06 [pgroth]
pgroth has joined #prov
16:53:10 [Paolo]
I sent some comments to James earlier?
16:53:23 [Paolo]
16:53:39 [dgarijo]
Luc: will have a look on monday
16:53:44 [Luc]
topic: Update on Note-track documents
16:54:06 [dgarijo]
... don't know about prov-xml. Prov primer?
16:54:16 [dgarijo]
smiles: all of the corrections are done
16:54:25 [dgarijo]
.. I haven't got a confirmation on the issues
16:54:32 [pgroth]
can we do prov-overview next?
16:54:45 [dgarijo]
... Issue from Robert, Stefan, they have to confirm.
16:55:01 [dgarijo]
... issues with the color scheme
16:55:12 [Luc]
topic: PROV-DC
16:55:14 [dgarijo]
Luc: 5th of December is the deadline
16:55:17 [dgarijo]
smiles: ok
16:55:21 [pgroth]
16:55:42 [dgarijo]
pgroth: sent request to simon and craig. In a week
16:56:34 [smiles]
OK, will check regarding it is ready for FPWD by Thursday
16:56:45 [pgroth]
16:56:47 [pgroth]
16:57:21 [dgarijo]
pgroth: craig sent a bit of a review. Daniel will implement it
16:57:37 [pgroth]
16:57:39 [pgroth]
ack pgroth
16:57:45 [dgarijo]
pgroth: concerns with changes after the deadline
16:57:51 [dgarijo]
Ivan, Luc: it's ok.
16:57:57 [Luc]
topic: other notes
16:58:08 [dgarijo]
Luc: overview, mention discussed
16:58:16 [dgarijo]
... we want to have a vote next week
16:58:23 [Paolo]
Paolo has joined #prov
16:58:35 [pgroth]
it's one page :-)
16:58:39 [pgroth]
the overview
16:58:46 [dgarijo]
... who would be willing to go through the overview/mention document
16:58:47 [Paolo]
16:58:59 [dgarijo]
I would like to have a look at the overview too.
16:59:02 [Paolo]
By when again?
16:59:24 [dgarijo]
Ivan: happy to look at the overview.
16:59:39 [Paolo]
I will do it
16:59:55 [dgarijo]
Ivan: votes for that should not be a problem
17:00:00 [pgroth]
paolo it would be better if you could do mention
17:00:05 [dgarijo]
... this is just a draft
17:00:21 [Paolo]
Ok Paul fine by me
17:00:23 [dgarijo]
Luc: feedback for thursday
17:00:28 [pgroth]
or can you do both?
17:00:38 [dgarijo]
Luc: anybody for mention'
17:00:39 [dgarijo]
17:00:47 [Paolo]
Yes If overview is slim I will
17:00:51 [pgroth]
17:00:54 [pgroth]
overview is really 1 page
17:00:56 [Luc]
17:01:02 [dgarijo]
Luc: will have to ask Curt
17:01:16 [Luc]
topic: Organization Ontology
17:01:26 [dgarijo]
Luc: Organization Ontology. The prov wg was asked to review this ontology.
17:01:43 [dgarijo]
... I sent my feedback to Jun, who was happy to produce a response. Jun?
17:01:51 [Luc]
end of review Nov 25
17:02:04 [dgarijo]
Jun: I haven't seen the response yet.
17:02:11 [dgarijo]
... I'll have a look
17:02:32 [pgroth]
25 November
17:02:34 [dgarijo]
... Ah I see it now. I'll take a look and come back to you
17:03:01 [dgarijo]
... the review due by 25th of december. What is the process for us to respond?
17:03:35 [dgarijo]
Ivan: the group should know what the response is
17:03:54 [pgroth]
ask for approval by the 25?
17:03:56 [jun]
ok. I can get it done by Friday
17:04:00 [pgroth]
17:04:00 [dgarijo]
Luc: Jun, then you should draft the response so we can formally answer
17:04:16 [dgarijo]
jun: ok, will have it tomorrow
17:04:24 [Luc]
17:04:26 [pgroth]
17:04:39 [dgarijo]
Luc: thanks all. See you
17:04:39 [pgroth]
@luc I can't talk after this
17:04:41 [khalidBelhajjame]
17:04:42 [Paolo]
17:04:43 [Zakim]
17:04:44 [SamCoppens]
17:04:44 [Zakim]
17:04:45 [ivan]
zakim, drop me
17:04:46 [Zakim]
17:04:46 [Zakim]
Ivan is being disconnected
17:04:46 [Luc]
@pgroth ok
17:04:47 [Zakim]
17:04:47 [Zakim]
17:04:47 [Dong]
thanks, bye all
17:04:48 [Zakim]
17:04:48 [Zakim]
17:04:50 [Zakim]
17:04:51 [Zakim]
- +44.238.059.aaaa
17:04:56 [SamCoppens]
SamCoppens has left #prov
17:05:15 [Zakim]
17:05:16 [Zakim]
17:17:32 [Zakim]
17:17:33 [Zakim]
SW_(PROV)11:00AM has ended
17:17:33 [Zakim]
Attendees were dgarijo, +44.238.059.aaaa, +44.131.467.aabb, jcheney, Ivan, jun, khalidBelhajjame, Satya_Sahoo, pgroth, smiles, SamCoppens
20:33:43 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #prov