IRC log of eval on 2012-10-25

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:49:05 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #eval
13:49:05 [RRSAgent]
logging to
13:49:07 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
13:49:07 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #eval
13:49:09 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be 3825
13:49:09 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_ERTWG(Eval TF)10:00AM scheduled to start in 11 minutes
13:49:10 [trackbot]
Meeting: WCAG 2.0 Evaluation Methodology Task Force Teleconference
13:49:10 [trackbot]
Date: 25 October 2012
13:49:24 [shadi]
zakim, this evaltf
13:49:24 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'this evaltf', shadi
13:49:30 [shadi]
zakim, this is evaltf
13:49:30 [Zakim]
sorry, shadi, I do not see a conference named 'evaltf' in progress or scheduled at this time
13:49:37 [shadi]
zakim, this is eval
13:49:37 [Zakim]
shadi, I see WAI_ERTWG(Eval TF)10:00AM in the schedule but not yet started. Perhaps you mean "this will be eval".
13:51:43 [Mike_Elledge]
Mike_Elledge has joined #eval
13:52:19 [Zakim]
WAI_ERTWG(Eval TF)10:00AM has now started
13:52:26 [Zakim]
+ +1.978.443.aaaa
13:52:39 [Kathy]
zakim, aaaa is me
13:52:39 [Zakim]
+Kathy; got it
13:54:51 [ericvelleman]
ericvelleman has joined #eval
13:58:09 [Detlev]
Detlev has joined #eval
13:58:34 [Zakim]
+ +31.30.239.aabb
13:59:16 [MartijnHoutepen]
MartijnHoutepen has joined #eval
13:59:28 [Liz]
Liz has joined #eval
13:59:48 [Zakim]
+ +49.404.318.aacc
14:00:02 [Detlev]
zakim, aacc is Detlev
14:00:03 [Zakim]
+Detlev; got it
14:00:28 [Zakim]
+ +1.301.975.aadd
14:01:17 [richard]
richard has joined #eval
14:01:17 [Liz]
zakim, aadd is Liz
14:01:18 [Zakim]
+Liz; got it
14:01:22 [vivienne]
vivienne has joined #eval
14:01:28 [Zakim]
+ +1.517.353.aaee
14:02:03 [Zakim]
14:02:21 [Zakim]
14:02:28 [vivienne]
zakim, IPcaller.a is me
14:02:28 [Zakim]
+vivienne; got it
14:02:31 [Zakim]
14:02:42 [shadi]
zakim, who is on the phone?
14:02:42 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Kathy, +31.30.239.aabb, Detlev, Liz, +1.517.353.aaee, [IPcaller], vivienne, Shadi
14:02:50 [Zakim]
+ +31.30.239.aaff
14:02:59 [MartijnHoutepen]
Zakim, aaff is me
14:02:59 [Zakim]
+MartijnHoutepen; got it
14:03:30 [richard]
zakim, ?? ipcaller is richard
14:03:30 [Zakim]
I don't understand '?? ipcaller is richard', richard
14:03:47 [MartijnHoutepen]
Zakim, mute me
14:03:47 [Zakim]
MartijnHoutepen should now be muted
14:03:49 [vivienne]
zakim, mute me
14:03:49 [Zakim]
vivienne should now be muted
14:03:56 [Kathy]
zakim, mute me
14:03:56 [Zakim]
Kathy should now be muted
14:03:58 [Detlev]
zakim, mute me
14:03:58 [Zakim]
Detlev should now be muted
14:04:16 [Zakim]
14:04:25 [richard]
zakim, ??IPcaller is richard
14:04:26 [shadi]
regrets: Aurelien, Tim, Alistair
14:04:27 [Zakim]
sorry, richard, I do not recognize a party named '??IPcaller'
14:04:59 [MartijnHoutepen]
14:05:07 [shadi]
scribe: MartijnHoutepen
14:05:11 [shadi]
14:05:28 [Ryladog]
Ryladog has joined #eval
14:05:30 [shadi]
14:05:47 [MartijnHoutepen]
topic: closing the comments for public working draft
14:05:59 [shadi]
Topic: Closing of the comments for the PWD
14:06:02 [shadi]
agenda+ Survey about sampling
14:06:13 [MartijnHoutepen]
EV: a few people asked for a delay, we will still recieve more
14:06:15 [shadi]
agenda+ TPAC preparations and discussion
14:06:19 [shadi]
zakim, mute ne
14:06:19 [Zakim]
sorry, shadi, I do not know which phone connection belongs to ne
14:06:24 [shadi]
zakim, mute me
14:06:24 [Zakim]
Shadi should now be muted
14:06:29 [Kathy]
I will need a bit more time to fill out the survey as well
14:06:36 [MartijnHoutepen]
EV: we will put it in a disposition of comments
14:07:03 [shadi]
14:07:07 [shadi]
ack me
14:07:07 [MartijnHoutepen]
EV: early next week the DoC is probably online, we will discuss some comments in Lyon
14:07:23 [MartijnHoutepen]
SAZ: When do you expect the comments
14:07:28 [MartijnHoutepen]
ack me
14:08:00 [MartijnHoutepen]
Zakim, mute me
14:08:01 [Zakim]
MartijnHoutepen should now be muted
14:08:02 [vivienne]
it could be a work in progress
14:08:11 [vivienne]
I'd be happy with that
14:08:12 [MartijnHoutepen]
MH: friday, or maybe monday
14:08:33 [MartijnHoutepen]
SAZ: Do we want a live document?
14:08:49 [Detlev]
sounds good, live doc
14:09:18 [MartijnHoutepen]
EV: comments sorted by subject, so a live document will be updated in various places
14:09:53 [MartijnHoutepen]
SAZ: if there are comments that come up during TPAC we can link to that
14:10:09 [MartijnHoutepen]
EV: Lets put online what MH finishes friday
14:10:28 [vivienne]
yeah right...
14:10:29 [Ryladog]
14:10:33 [Detlev]
14:10:45 [MartijnHoutepen]
ack me
14:10:57 [MartijnHoutepen]
Zakim, mute me
14:10:57 [Zakim]
MartijnHoutepen should now be muted
14:11:23 [MartijnHoutepen]
MH: will send a version to SAZ and EV friday
14:11:30 [shadi]
zakim, mute me
14:11:30 [Zakim]
Shadi should now be muted
14:11:38 [MartijnHoutepen]
EV will link comments to discussion
14:11:55 [MartijnHoutepen]
Topic: survey on sampling
14:11:59 [shadi]
zakim, take up next
14:11:59 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Survey about sampling" taken up [from shadi]
14:12:39 [MartijnHoutepen]
EV: we have a survey online, already 21 responses
14:13:03 [shadi]
ack me
14:13:18 [Kathy]
ack me
14:13:24 [MartijnHoutepen]
EV: Kathy added an option to fill in which group they are from
14:13:43 [MartijnHoutepen]
KW: added affiliation
14:13:44 [Kathy]
zakim, mute me
14:13:44 [Zakim]
Kathy should now be muted
14:14:10 [MartijnHoutepen]
EV: We can look at the results at TPAC
14:14:56 [Kathy]
ack me
14:15:07 [Kathy]
zakim, mute me
14:15:07 [Zakim]
Kathy should now be muted
14:15:10 [MartijnHoutepen]
Zakim, take up next
14:15:10 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "TPAC preparations and discussion" taken up [from shadi]
14:15:15 [shadi]
14:15:24 [Ryladog]
I will contribute to chocolates in Lyon
14:15:55 [MartijnHoutepen]
EV: two days, first day discussion evaltf, second day together with eowg
14:16:53 [MartijnHoutepen]
EV: Agenda TPAC is online
14:17:12 [Ryladog]
14:17:17 [MartijnHoutepen]
EV: We have an option to participate through teleconference
14:17:28 [ericvelleman]
14:17:33 [shadi]
14:17:43 [shadi]
ack ryladog
14:18:21 [MartijnHoutepen]
KH-S: a bridge open all day is very valuable
14:18:45 [shadi]
ack me
14:18:50 [MartijnHoutepen]
EV: will do that, for people that don't have all day, we'll do a wrap up
14:20:09 [MartijnHoutepen]
SAZ: 1 hour less time-difference next week, let us know when and if you plan to attend by phone
14:20:34 [MartijnHoutepen]
SAZ: there will be a de-briefing after TPAC
14:21:12 [shadi]
14:21:36 [ericvelleman]
14:21:52 [MartijnHoutepen]
SAZ: lets go over TPAC agenda
14:21:56 [vivienne]
14:22:27 [shadi]
14:22:59 [shadi]
14:23:50 [shadi]
regrets+ Sarah
14:23:59 [shadi]
regrets+ Moe
14:26:12 [ericvelleman]
14:26:55 [vivienne]
ack me
14:27:05 [vivienne]
ack me
14:27:07 [Mike_Elledge]
14:27:17 [vivienne]
zakim, unmute me
14:27:17 [Zakim]
vivienne was not muted, vivienne
14:27:36 [vivienne]
it won't listen to me!
14:27:47 [MartijnHoutepen]
ME: will there be a wrap up tuesday?
14:27:57 [vivienne]
I wanted to know if we should bring anythng with us?
14:28:01 [MartijnHoutepen]
EV: yes, the last half hour of the day
14:28:41 [shadi]
14:28:45 [MartijnHoutepen]
EV: bring your own laptop, most of our things are online
14:29:56 [MartijnHoutepen]
ME: will probably be listening in to wrap up
14:30:50 [MartijnHoutepen]
KHS: Will we use our irc channel?
14:30:52 [Detlev]
14:30:55 [MartijnHoutepen]
SAZ: yes
14:30:56 [Detlev]
ack me
14:31:03 [shadi]
q- Mike_Elledge
14:31:44 [MartijnHoutepen]
DF: agenda point "improving coverage webapplication"; will this include a discussion on how to sample processes?
14:31:59 [shadi]
14:32:16 [MartijnHoutepen]
EV: it is based on the discussion on the list, so probably it will be part of this discussion
14:32:39 [shadi]
ack me
14:33:32 [MartijnHoutepen]
SAZ: topic may be broader then sampling only, but sampling processes and functionalities will be part of it
14:34:59 [shadi]
14:36:04 [Detlev]
Zakim, mute me
14:36:04 [Zakim]
Detlev should now be muted
14:36:23 [ericvelleman]
14:36:28 [Mike_Elledge]
14:36:31 [vivienne]
I'm okay with the agenda
14:37:24 [shadi]
14:37:28 [shadi]
q- mike
14:37:53 [MartijnHoutepen]
ME: on monday session1: Will this include results on sampling and new sampling method?
14:37:59 [shadi]
ack me
14:38:20 [MartijnHoutepen]
EV: yes and no, prelimanary discussion on results
14:38:39 [MartijnHoutepen]
EV/SAZ: Switch topics of session 1 and 2 on monday
14:38:52 [MartijnHoutepen]
Zakim, take up next
14:38:52 [Zakim]
I do not see any more non-closed or non-skipped agenda items, MartijnHoutepen
14:39:02 [MartijnHoutepen]
topic: other issues?
14:39:16 [MartijnHoutepen]
SAZ: keep refreshing the TPAC agenda page
14:39:33 [MartijnHoutepen]
14:40:38 [Mike_Elledge]
Bye! And thanks...
14:40:42 [Liz]
14:40:42 [Zakim]
14:40:43 [Kathy]
14:40:44 [vivienne]
see you soon
14:40:44 [Zakim]
- +1.517.353.aaee
14:40:46 [vivienne]
vivienne has left #eval
14:40:47 [Zakim]
14:40:48 [MartijnHoutepen]
EV: closing early, see you in Lyon or via telco or in 2 weeks at our next telco
14:40:49 [Zakim]
14:40:50 [MartijnHoutepen]
ack me
14:40:52 [Zakim]
14:40:54 [Zakim]
14:40:56 [Zakim]
- +31.30.239.aabb
14:40:56 [Zakim]
14:40:57 [richard]
14:40:59 [shadi]
trackbot, end meeting
14:40:59 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
14:40:59 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been +1.978.443.aaaa, Kathy, +31.30.239.aabb, +49.404.318.aacc, Detlev, +1.301.975.aadd, Liz, +1.517.353.aaee, [IPcaller], vivienne, Shadi,
14:41:02 [Zakim]
... +31.30.239.aaff, MartijnHoutepen, Katie_Haritos-Shea
14:41:03 [Zakim]
14:41:07 [ericvelleman]
ericvelleman has left #eval
14:41:07 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
14:41:07 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate trackbot
14:41:08 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
14:41:08 [RRSAgent]
I see no action items
14:41:08 [Zakim]
14:41:09 [Zakim]
WAI_ERTWG(Eval TF)10:00AM has ended
14:41:09 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.978.443.aaaa, Kathy, +31.30.239.aabb, +49.404.318.aacc, Detlev, +1.301.975.aadd, Liz, +1.517.353.aaee, [IPcaller], vivienne, Shadi, +31.30.239.aaff,
14:41:09 [Zakim]
... MartijnHoutepen, Katie_Haritos-Shea