[Odrl-version2] Announcement: Virtual Goods and ODRL at IFIP I3E in Nancy, Sep 22, 2009

Ruediger Grimm grimm at UNI-KOBLENZ.DE
Wed Feb 25 07:43:09 EST 2009

Dear supporters of the Virtual Goods and ODRL workshops,

we are happy to confirm that this year we will have another VG+ODRL
workshop. It is No. 7 in the Virtual Goods series, No. 5 in the ODRL
workshop series, and No 3 in the joint series: we should sum this up
to number 15 or so ;-)

This year, we will meet in beautiful Nancy, France. The workshop is co-
located with the great flagship workshop "I3E - E-Business/Services/
Society" of our IFIP working group 11.6 "Electronic Commerce -
Communication Systems", held Sep 23-25 in Nancy, see http://i3e2009.loria.fr/
.

Be prepared for the date of submission of papers: April 30, this is
two long (beware! short!) months from today.

Our workshop will be on Sep 22 and allows for the participation of the
following I3E workshop. Please see http://www.virtualgoods.org/2009/

Best greetings, yours, Ruediger Grimm
(on behalf of the Conference Chairs Wojciech Cellary and myself,
on the Program Committee Chairs Alapan Arnab and Jürgen Nützel,
and on the Local Organization Chair Gérôme Canals)