IRC log of tagmem on 2012-09-27

Timestamps are in UTC.

17:00:44 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #tagmem
17:00:44 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2012/09/27-tagmem-irc
17:00:52 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #tagmem
17:01:02 [plinss]
zakim, this will be tag
17:01:02 [Zakim]
ok, plinss, I see TAG_Weekly()1:00PM already started
17:01:11 [jar]
jar has joined #tagmem
17:01:16 [Ashok]
Ashok has joined #tagmem
17:01:23 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
17:01:36 [Zakim]
+??P2
17:01:50 [Zakim]
+Yves
17:02:40 [ht]
zakim, mute ??
17:02:40 [Zakim]
??P2 should now be muted
17:02:49 [ht]
yes jeni
17:02:58 [plinss]
http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim_Tips
17:03:00 [ht]
zakim, ?? is me
17:03:00 [Zakim]
+ht; got it
17:03:15 [noahm]
Do we have a scribe, or should I look who's next?
17:03:25 [ht]
No idea
17:05:59 [Zakim]
+??P1
17:06:58 [Zakim]
+TimBL
17:07:01 [ht]
ack ht
17:07:27 [noahm]
zakim, who is here?
17:07:27 [Zakim]
On the phone I see plinss, JeniT, ht, Yves, NoahM, TimBL
17:07:29 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Ashok, jar, Zakim, RRSAgent, noahm, JeniT, noah, timbl, ht, trackbot, plinss, Yves
17:07:30 [Zakim]
-ht
17:07:32 [Zakim]
+Ashok_Malhotra
17:08:05 [Ashok]
scribenick: Ashok
17:08:15 [noahm]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Sep/0075.html
17:08:45 [Ashok]
Noah: Agenda is at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Sep/0075.html
17:09:01 [noahm]
ACTION-650?
17:09:01 [trackbot]
ACTION-650 -- Jonathan Rees to review what provenance WG is doing with an eye to application to privacy issues -- due 2012-09-22 -- PENDINGREVIEW
17:09:01 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/650
17:09:02 [Ashok]
Noah apologizes for state of the agenda
17:09:36 [noahm]
close ACTION-650
17:09:36 [trackbot]
ACTION-650 Review what provenance WG is doing with an eye to application to privacy issues closed
17:09:38 [Zakim]
+ +1.617.209.aaaa
17:09:46 [jar]
zakim, aaaa is jar
17:09:46 [Zakim]
+jar; got it
17:09:53 [ht]
zakim, jar has ht
17:09:53 [Zakim]
+ht; got it
17:09:54 [Ashok]
No objection to closing ACTION-650
17:10:20 [Ashok]
Noah: Is any longtrem followup needed?
17:10:31 [Ashok]
Jar: Don't think so
17:10:47 [JeniT]
s/longtrem/longterm/
17:11:03 [noahm]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/#inactive
17:11:15 [noahm]
From the above: During 2011, the TAG attempted to frame a broad initiative under the tentative title "Privacy Friendly Web". A framework for a report was prepared but never elaborated. At it's 5 January 2012 F2F meeting, the TAG agreed not (for the moment) to do a major project on privacy. The TAG may or may not work on some particular technical issues that might help to address privacy concerns for the Web.
17:11:58 [JeniT]
ScribeNick: JeniT
17:12:07 [noahm]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/
17:12:51 [JeniT]
Topic: Fragids & Mime Types
17:13:04 [noahm]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/fragids-2012-09-26.html
17:13:10 [noahm]
JT: That is updated.
17:13:25 [noahm]
1 June 2012: First Editorial Draft of Best Practices for Fragment Identifiers in Media Type Definitions for review at June F2F
17:13:25 [noahm]
26 July 2012: First Public Working Draft
17:13:25 [noahm]
mid October 2012: Last Call Working Draft
17:13:25 [noahm]
mid December 2012: Candidate Recommendation
17:13:25 [noahm]
mid February 2013: Proposed Recommendation
17:13:26 [noahm]
mid April 2013: Recommendation
17:14:01 [noahm]
NM: One substantial session at F2F, leading to last call draft?
17:14:48 [JeniT]
JT: one session will be fine
17:14:54 [JeniT]
Topic: Publishing & Linking
17:15:02 [noahm]
Latest http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/PublishingLinking-2012-05-04.html
17:15:08 [noahm]
Seems out of date?
17:15:26 [noahm]
JT: Since Ashok and Larry took that over, let's discuss when they're back
17:15:54 [JeniT]
Topic: URI Documentation Discovery
17:16:20 [noahm]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/defininguris-2012-01-19.html
17:16:24 [JeniT]
noah: I spoke to ht about this, and we should probably have one long session, or two, at the F2F
17:16:33 [JeniT]
... product page seems to be from January?
17:16:42 [JeniT]
jar: I updated in June/July, and will update again in next couple of days
17:16:52 [JeniT]
... I emailed link earlier today
17:17:03 [JeniT]
noah: could you link it from the index page?
17:17:08 [JeniT]
jar: yes, I will
17:17:25 [JeniT]
noah: is there anything we need to review now?
17:17:30 [JeniT]
jar: no, leave until F2F
17:18:02 [JeniT]
Topic: Privacy by Design in APIs
17:18:09 [JeniT]
noah: this was Robin's and he's leaving
17:18:14 [noahm]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/apiminimization-2012-06-08.html
17:18:15 [JeniT]
... so we need to discuss
17:18:19 [noahm]
Needs discussion at F2F
17:18:43 [JeniT]
... it's possible that DanA will visit for a session
17:18:52 [Ashok]
scribenick: Ashok
17:18:52 [JeniT]
ScribeNick: Ashok
17:19:19 [Ashok]
Topic: XML/HTML Unification
17:19:21 [noahm]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/htmlxmlunification-2012-01-12.html
17:19:31 [noahm]
Key deliverables with dates:
17:19:31 [noahm]
Report on use cases from the HTML / XML unification subgroup (Date: 30 September 2011 for final version)
17:19:31 [noahm]
Maybe: further work on particular solutions, depending on conclusions reached from the use case report.
17:19:31 [noahm]
Complete report circulated for community review (1 February 2012)
17:19:31 [noahm]
Final report incorporating responses to community review (Date TBD)
17:19:42 [noahm]
Schedules:
17:19:42 [noahm]
Note: a preliminary draft report was published by Norm Walsh on 22 March 2011
17:19:42 [noahm]
1 February 2012: Complete draft report published by the TAG for community review
17:19:43 [noahm]
1 April 2012: TAG achieves success criteria set out above, and identifies further goals and next steps, if any (note, this date was moved by the chair to correspond to the February draft publication date)
17:19:51 [noahm]
TAG Members assigned:
17:19:51 [noahm]
Tim Berners-Lee, Noah Mendelsohn
17:19:51 [noahm]
Former TAG member Norm Walsh has generously agreed to chair a subgroup, consisting of experts in XML, HTML, and with systems that use those technologies.
17:20:35 [noahm]
ACTION: Noah to check with Norm Walsh on closing out HTML/XML unification work
17:20:35 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-741 - Check with Norm Walsh on closing out HTML/XML unification work [on Noah Mendelsohn - due 2012-10-04].
17:20:39 [Ashok]
Noah: Anyone think we should not wrap this up?
17:21:17 [Ashok]
... need to check with Larry. He had some concerns about closing this item.
17:21:53 [Ashok]
Topic: Update to W3C Architecture Pages
17:22:03 [Ashok]
Noah: Jeni did one
17:22:21 [Ashok]
Topic: Persistence of Identifiers
17:23:02 [noahm]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/persistence-2012-01-23.html
17:23:11 [Ashok]
Jeni: People will get freed up as we progress on pther items
17:23:27 [Ashok]
Noah: No schedules, no deliverables
17:23:38 [Ashok]
jar: No one is waiting for this
17:23:38 [noahm]
Lateness computation gives divide by zero exception
17:23:55 [Ashok]
jar: I will update product page
17:24:10 [noahm]
Not enough new for F2F.
17:24:56 [noahm]
topic: Web App Storage
17:26:36 [Ashok]
Ashok: I thought we should start with a design for offline apps
17:27:09 [Ashok]
jar: The objectives matrix should help us decide if this is useful
17:27:43 [Ashok]
... someone else should take this forward
17:28:24 [Ashok]
ht: We should have a session on sorage and put the matrix in front of it
17:28:59 [Ashok]
Noah: Joanthan, could you flesh out the aganda and cross-reference storage from the matrix
17:29:18 [Ashok]
s/Joanthan/Jonathan/
17:29:55 [noahm]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/10/07-agenda
17:30:00 [Ashok]
s/pther/other/
17:30:34 [Ashok]
Noah: Please look at above agenda and comment
17:31:05 [noahm]
ACTION-726?
17:31:05 [trackbot]
ACTION-726 -- Jonathan Rees to make a list of questions to which webarch and the findings suggest answers, as input to possible 'study design' and/or communication to chairs etc. -- due 2012-09-17 -- PENDINGREVIEW
17:31:05 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/726
17:31:07 [Ashok]
Topic: Pending and Overdue Actions
17:31:12 [noahm]
ACTION-738?
17:31:12 [trackbot]
ACTION-738 -- Noah Mendelsohn to only if there's e-mail news: schedule another discussion of World Wide Web Objectives Matrix per ACTION-726 -- due 2012-09-25 -- PENDINGREVIEW
17:31:12 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/738
17:31:53 [noahm]
close ACTION-726
17:31:53 [trackbot]
ACTION-726 Make a list of questions to which webarch and the findings suggest answers, as input to possible 'study design' and/or communication to chairs etc. closed
17:31:56 [noahm]
close ACTION-738
17:31:56 [trackbot]
ACTION-738 Only if there's e-mail news: schedule another discussion of World Wide Web Objectives Matrix per ACTION-726 closed
17:32:54 [noahm]
ACTION-686?
17:32:54 [trackbot]
ACTION-686 -- Robin Berjon to try to find who is in charge of the current browser content sniffing clustermess, and see if there is a way of moving out of the quagmire -- due 2012-09-18 -- OPEN
17:32:54 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/686
17:33:17 [Zakim]
-jar
17:33:33 [noahm]
ACTION-713?
17:33:33 [trackbot]
ACTION-713 -- Robin Berjon to incorporate into Privacy document "There are concerns wrt protocols and privacy, there are concerns wrt APIs and privacy. We're working on APIs, IETF are working on protocols, we will collaborate and try to converge at least on terminology going forward" -- due 2012-09-13 -- OPEN
17:33:33 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/713
17:33:57 [Ashok]
Ashok: Larry may be interested
17:34:27 [noahm]
Noah to make sure Privacy gets reassigned or closed at F2F
17:34:45 [noahm]
ACTION-713?
17:34:45 [trackbot]
ACTION-713 -- Robin Berjon to incorporate into Privacy document "There are concerns wrt protocols and privacy, there are concerns wrt APIs and privacy. We're working on APIs, IETF are working on protocols, we will collaborate and try to converge at least on terminology going forward" -- due 2012-09-13 -- OPEN
17:34:45 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/713
17:34:48 [noahm]
ACTION-715?
17:34:48 [trackbot]
ACTION-715 -- Robin Berjon to prepare draft FPWD of some patterns for privacy in APIs, to be reviewed by TAG and published -- due 2012-09-13 -- OPEN
17:34:49 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/715
17:34:58 [noahm]
ACTION-714?
17:34:58 [trackbot]
ACTION-714 -- Yves Lafon to communicate that tThe TAG thinks the W3C should have a working group working on Privacy, with scope to include the area covered by the "Some Patterns..." document currently under development in the TAG -- due 2012-09-11 -- OPEN
17:34:58 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/714
17:35:08 [Ashok]
Noah: I dumped this on you
17:35:16 [Ashok]
Yves: I can do it tomorrow
17:35:23 [noahm]
ACTION-543?
17:35:23 [trackbot]
ACTION-543 -- Peter Linss to propose addition to Fragid draft to discuss sem-web use of fragids not grounded in media type -- due 2012-09-26 -- OPEN
17:35:23 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/543
17:35:34 [jar]
jar has joined #tagmem
17:37:04 [Zakim]
+Jonathan_Rees
17:37:34 [noahm]
ACTION-472?
17:37:34 [trackbot]
ACTION-472 -- Larry Masinter to update the mime-draft based on comments & review -- due 2011-07-30 -- CLOSED
17:37:34 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/472
17:37:41 [jar]
jar has joined #tagmem
17:37:46 [noahm]
ACTION-543?
17:37:46 [trackbot]
ACTION-543 -- Peter Linss to propose addition to Fragid draft to discuss sem-web use of fragids not grounded in media type -- due 2012-09-26 -- OPEN
17:37:46 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/543
17:37:53 [Zakim]
-Jonathan_Rees
17:38:09 [Zakim]
+Jonathan_Rees
17:38:25 [ht]
zakim, Jon is jar
17:38:26 [Zakim]
+jar; got it
17:38:39 [noahm]
ACTION-717?
17:38:39 [trackbot]
ACTION-717 -- Ashok Malhotra to propose outline for possible TAG document (finding or rec) on architectural issues relating to storage sync, linked data, etc. Due 2012-07-15 -- due 2012-09-01 -- OPEN
17:38:39 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/717
17:39:00 [noahm]
ACTION-717 Due 2012-10-10
17:39:00 [trackbot]
ACTION-717 Propose outline for possible TAG document (finding or rec) on architectural issues relating to storage sync, linked data, etc. Due 2012-07-15 due date now 2012-10-10
17:39:16 [noahm]
ACTION-718?
17:39:16 [trackbot]
ACTION-718 -- Ashok Malhotra to propose goals and success critera for TAG work on architectural issues relating to storage sync, linked data, etc. -- due 2012-09-11 -- OPEN
17:39:16 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/718
17:39:26 [noahm]
ACTION-718 Due 2012-10-10
17:39:26 [trackbot]
ACTION-718 Propose goals and success critera for TAG work on architectural issues relating to storage sync, linked data, etc. due date now 2012-10-10
17:39:36 [Ashok]
Please keep open till f2f
17:39:38 [noahm]
ACTION-736?
17:39:38 [trackbot]
ACTION-736 -- Noah Mendelsohn to prod Henry on ACTION-724 for F2F -- due 2012-09-06 -- OPEN
17:39:38 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/736
17:39:51 [noahm]
ACTION-724?
17:39:51 [trackbot]
ACTION-724 -- Henry Thompson to investigate possible TAG efforts on URI scheme proliferation and extension points -- due 2012-08-01 -- OPEN
17:39:51 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/724
17:41:06 [jar]
The topic is mentioned in my agenda notes: http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/10/07-agenda
17:41:27 [Ashok]
ht: I can prepare material for discussion at f2f
17:41:36 [Ashok]
Noah: I will schedule an hour
17:41:45 [noahm]
We will schedule an hour at F2F on URI schemes: per ACTION-724, Henry will frame this for discussion
17:42:00 [noahm]
ACTION-701?
17:42:01 [trackbot]
ACTION-701 -- Noah Mendelsohn to follow up with Robin on election reform -- due 2012-08-01 -- OPEN
17:42:01 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/701
17:42:56 [noahm]
Comment says: Nothing can be done on this until Robin moves on his ACTION-700. Bumping the date.
17:42:56 [noahm]
Noah Mendelsohn, 8 May 2012, 18:32:53
17:43:14 [noahm]
ACTION-700?
17:43:14 [trackbot]
ACTION-700 -- Robin Berjon to send note to tag@ that he will send later to the AB (as himself) proposing the changes to electoral proceedings -- due 2012-11-30 -- OPEN
17:43:14 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/700
17:43:20 [Ashok]
ht: Why didn't we just forward this to the AB? They own the area.
17:43:55 [Ashok]
Noah: Robin can do this when he wants ... does not need TAG
17:44:23 [Ashok]
jar: We can forward to Ian in any case
17:45:09 [Zakim]
-JeniT
17:45:10 [noahm]
HT: The concern was: if you really favor one candidate, then there is an incentive to vote for that candidate >only< and none other.
17:45:36 [Ashok]
Ashok: That was it ... I remember that
17:45:44 [ht]
HST: That then reduces the value of your vote, as you don't get to indicate any preference wrt other candidates
17:46:20 [Ashok]
Noah: Someone should draft a short note and if it needs to go under the aegis of the TAG we can review
17:46:46 [ht]
ACTION henry to excavate a statement of the problem from email/minutes that we can consider as a basis for email to the AB
17:46:46 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-742 - Excavate a statement of the problem from email/minutes that we can consider as a basis for email to the AB [on Henry Thompson - due 2012-10-04].
17:47:34 [noahm]
ACTION-734?
17:47:35 [trackbot]
ACTION-734 -- Noah Mendelsohn to schedule discussion of vendor prefixes (ACTION-711) at F2F -- due 2012-09-20 -- OPEN
17:47:35 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/734
17:48:08 [noahm]
Noah needs to flesh out F2F session vendor prefixes.
17:48:19 [Ashok]
Noah: It is in Jonathan's "we might do these" list
17:48:56 [noahm]
PL: Nothing new
17:49:16 [Ashok]
jar: Peter you are on the hook to do something
17:49:28 [jar]
action-711?
17:49:28 [trackbot]
ACTION-711 -- Peter Linss to report on CSS WG plans for documenting policies relating to deployment and withdrawal of vendor-prefixed identifiers -- due 2012-10-02 -- OPEN
17:49:28 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/711
17:50:36 [noahm]
ACTION-711?
17:50:36 [trackbot]
ACTION-711 -- Peter Linss to report on CSS WG plans for documenting policies relating to deployment and withdrawal of vendor-prefixed identifiers -- due 2012-10-02 -- OPEN
17:50:36 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/711
17:50:48 [Ashok]
jar: Peter just changed the due date on the action ... let's wait until f2f
17:51:12 [noahm]
ACTION-723?
17:51:12 [trackbot]
ACTION-723 -- Noah Mendelsohn to record final closing of work on HTML/XML Unification in product page -- due 2012-08-01 -- OPEN
17:51:12 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/723
17:51:26 [noahm]
ACTION-723 Due 2012-12-20
17:51:26 [trackbot]
ACTION-723 Record final closing of work on HTML/XML Unification in product page due date now 2012-12-20
17:52:56 [jar]
s/until f2f/until after f2f/
17:53:33 [Ashok]
meta discussion about discussing overdue actions
17:53:44 [noahm]
ACTION-563?
17:53:44 [trackbot]
ACTION-563 -- Noah Mendelsohn to arrange for periodic TAG key issues reports to Jeff per June 2011 F2F -- due 2012-09-25 -- OPEN
17:53:44 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/563
17:54:51 [Ashok]
Noah: We owe Jeff another report ... I'm inclined to add that to the action
17:55:14 [noahm]
ACTION: Noah to schedule F2F discussion of issues report to Jeff Jaffe, see ACTION-563
17:55:14 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-743 - Schedule F2F discussion of issues report to Jeff Jaffe, see ACTION-563 [on Noah Mendelsohn - due 2012-10-04].
17:55:27 [noahm]
ACTION-478?
17:55:27 [trackbot]
ACTION-478 -- Jonathan Rees to prepare a second draft of a finding on persistence of references, to be based on decision tree from Oct. 2010 F2F -- due 2012-09-17 -- OPEN
17:55:27 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/478
17:55:49 [noahm]
ACTION-704?
17:55:49 [trackbot]
ACTION-704 -- Jonathan Rees to with help from Jeni and Henry to try to identify next steps for moving forward on httpRange-14 -- due 2012-09-17 -- OPEN
17:55:49 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/704
17:56:00 [noahm]
ACTION-682?
17:56:00 [trackbot]
ACTION-682 -- Jonathan Rees to suggest to TAG sections of HTTPbis specification that TAG should review -- due 2012-09-25 -- OPEN
17:56:00 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/682
17:56:47 [Ashok]
Noah: Let's change the title of thos action
17:56:54 [Ashok]
s/thos/this/
17:57:02 [noahm]
ACTION-682?
17:57:02 [trackbot]
ACTION-682 -- Jonathan Rees to when HTTPbis group says time is right, suggest to TAG sections of HTTPbis specification that TAG should review -- due 2012-09-25 -- OPEN
17:57:02 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/682
17:57:28 [noahm]
ACTION-201?
17:57:28 [trackbot]
ACTION-201 -- Jonathan Rees to report on status of AWWSW discussions -- due 2012-09-17 -- OPEN
17:57:28 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/201
17:57:41 [noahm]
ACTION-725?
17:57:41 [trackbot]
ACTION-725 -- Jeni Tennison to with help from Peter, to create big picture overview coming out of analysis of TAG effectiveness -- due 2012-06-21 -- OPEN
17:57:41 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/725
17:58:20 [noahm]
ACTION-672?
17:58:20 [trackbot]
ACTION-672 -- Jeni Tennison to work with PLH to create W3C-sponsored registry of HTML extensions, and get that referenced from HTML media type registration, per http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Jan/0048.html -- due 2012-05-29 -- OPEN
17:58:20 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/672
17:58:35 [noahm]
ACTION-33?
17:58:35 [trackbot]
ACTION-33 -- Henry Thompson to revise naming challenges story in response to Dec 2008 F2F discussion -- due 2013-01-01 -- OPEN
17:58:35 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/33
17:59:30 [noahm]
Opened 2007-08-29
17:59:50 [noahm]
NM: Right to leave it open?
18:00:10 [noahm]
ACTION-635?
18:00:10 [trackbot]
ACTION-635 -- Henry Thompson to update product page for Frag IDS and Mime types, to include realistic goals and dates -- due 2012-09-11 -- PENDINGREVIEW
18:00:10 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/635
18:00:46 [noahm]
close ACTION-635
18:00:46 [trackbot]
ACTION-635 Update product page for Frag IDS and Mime types, to include realistic goals and dates closed
18:00:58 [noahm]
ACTION-666?
18:00:58 [trackbot]
ACTION-666 -- Henry Thompson to update http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/persistence-2012-01-23.html to reflect agreement on 26 January telcon regarding settling at F2F -- due 2012-09-01 -- PENDINGREVIEW
18:00:58 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/666
18:01:07 [noahm]
ACTION-666?
18:01:07 [trackbot]
ACTION-666 -- Henry Thompson to update http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/persistence-2012-01-23.html to reflect agreement on 26 January telcon regarding settling at F2F -- due 2012-09-01 -- CLOSED
18:01:07 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/666
18:01:14 [noahm]
ACTION-708?
18:01:14 [trackbot]
ACTION-708 -- Henry Thompson to check with Chris Lilley on likely near term progress of RFC 3023bis -- due 2012-09-01 -- PENDINGREVIEW
18:01:14 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/708
18:02:25 [noahm]
Noah to ensure Henry gets F2F slot on ACTION-708
18:02:37 [jar]
HT requests session at F2F. There are 3 action items open: 708, 564, and 689.
18:03:00 [noahm]
All at F2F.
18:03:07 [jar]
HT will be able to report on this topic at F2F. Let's close all 3 actions (essentially the same) at the F2F.
18:05:19 [Ashok]
Noah: Next week's meeting will probably be cancelled, but don't want to cancel just yet
18:07:00 [Ashok]
Discussion about f2f logistics
18:07:51 [ht]
BTW, for journey planning in london: http://www.tfl.gov.uk/
18:08:42 [Ashok]
ADJOURNED
18:08:53 [Ashok]
rrsagent, make logs public
18:09:01 [Zakim]
-NoahM
18:09:06 [Ashok]
rrsagent, pointer
18:09:06 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2012/09/27-tagmem-irc#T18-09-06
18:09:08 [Zakim]
-jar
18:09:10 [Zakim]
-plinss
18:09:12 [Zakim]
-Ashok_Malhotra
18:42:09 [noah]
noah has joined #tagmem
18:42:09 [noahm]
noahm has joined #tagmem
18:57:31 [noah]
noah has joined #tagmem
18:57:31 [noahm]
noahm has joined #tagmem
19:54:17 [jar]
ht, http://blog.priceonomics.com/post/30393216796/what-happens-to-stolen-bicycles
19:57:29 [timbl_]
timbl_ has joined #tagmem
20:29:13 [noah]
noah has joined #tagmem
20:29:17 [noahm]
noahm has joined #tagmem
20:59:18 [Zakim]
-Yves
21:04:19 [Zakim]
disconnecting the lone participant, TimBL, in TAG_Weekly()1:00PM
21:04:20 [Zakim]
TAG_Weekly()1:00PM has ended
21:04:20 [Zakim]
Attendees were plinss, Yves, JeniT, ht, NoahM, TimBL, Ashok_Malhotra, +1.617.209.aaaa, Jonathan_Rees, jar
21:07:09 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #tagmem
21:08:46 [timbl]
Access by car is very difficult due to the local one-way system. There are no car parking facilities at BCS London. The nearest car park is located on Drury lane, Parker Street, Parker Mews, London, WC2B 5NT.
21:08:47 [timbl]
The rear door in Exeter Street is to be used for deliveries only and is normally locked.
21:08:48 [timbl]
The main entrance is fully accessible to wheelchair users and should be used by all staff and visitors.
21:08:48 [timbl]
On arrival, report to the Davidson Building Reception who will direct you to the first floor.
21:09:06 [timbl]
http://www.epsg.org.uk/locations/bcsss-guide.html
22:39:00 [noah]
noah has joined #tagmem
22:39:08 [noahm]
noahm has joined #tagmem
22:57:02 [jar]
jar has joined #tagmem
23:09:36 [ht]
ht has joined #tagmem
23:22:08 [timbl]
timbl has joined #tagmem