IRC log of rd on 2012-08-29

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:17:21 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #rd
13:17:21 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2012/08/29-rd-irc
13:17:23 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
13:17:25 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be 7394
13:17:25 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_RDWG()9:30AM scheduled to start in 13 minutes
13:17:26 [trackbot]
Meeting: Research and Development Working Group Teleconference
13:17:26 [trackbot]
Date: 29 August 2012
13:18:18 [shadi]
zakim, code?
13:18:18 [Zakim]
the conference code is 7394 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 sip:zakim@voip.w3.org), shadi
13:19:20 [Zakim]
WAI_RDWG()9:30AM has now started
13:19:27 [Zakim]
+??P0
13:19:44 [vivienne]
vivienne has joined #rd
13:20:19 [shadi]
zakim, ??pX is me
13:20:19 [Zakim]
sorry, shadi, I do not recognize a party named '??pX'
13:20:31 [Kerstin]
zakim,??p0
13:20:31 [Zakim]
I don't understand '??p0', Kerstin
13:20:56 [Kerstin]
zakim,??p0 is me
13:20:56 [Zakim]
+Kerstin; got it
13:21:15 [shadi]
zakim, mute me
13:21:15 [Zakim]
sorry, shadi, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
13:21:40 [Kerstin]
zakim, mute me
13:21:40 [Zakim]
sorry, Kerstin, muting is not permitted when only one person is present
13:21:55 [shadi]
zakim, unmute me
13:21:55 [Zakim]
sorry, shadi, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
13:21:57 [Kerstin]
zakim, unmute me
13:21:57 [Zakim]
ok Kerstin, muting is not permitted when only one person is present
13:22:10 [shadi]
q+
13:22:38 [shadi]
ack me
13:22:48 [shadi]
ack
13:22:53 [shadi]
q-
13:23:05 [shadi]
q-
13:23:53 [klaus]
klaus has joined #rd
13:24:07 [shadi]
41#
13:24:32 [shadi]
41# = q+
13:24:38 [shadi]
40# = q-
13:24:58 [shadi]
61#
13:25:16 [shadi]
60#
13:25:17 [Zakim]
+??P2
13:25:57 [klaus]
zakim, ??P2 is me
13:25:57 [Zakim]
+klaus; got it
13:26:27 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
13:27:19 [shadi]
zakim, who is on the phone?
13:27:19 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Kerstin, klaus, [IPcaller]
13:27:29 [klaus]
zakim, mute me
13:27:29 [Zakim]
klaus should now be muted
13:27:35 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller.a]
13:28:00 [Kerstin]
zakim, mute me
13:28:00 [Zakim]
Kerstin should now be muted
13:28:06 [markel]
markel has joined #rd
13:28:07 [Luz]
Luz has joined #rd
13:28:39 [Zakim]
+Shadi
13:29:47 [Justin]
Justin has joined #rd
13:29:58 [shadi]
zakim, who is on the phone?
13:29:58 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Kerstin (muted), klaus (muted), [IPcaller], [IPcaller.a], Shadi
13:30:01 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller.aa]
13:30:09 [vivienne]
zakim, IPcaller.aa is me
13:30:09 [Zakim]
+vivienne; got it
13:30:24 [Yehya]
Yehya has joined #rd
13:30:44 [Zakim]
+Yehya
13:30:51 [Justin]
zakim, IPcaller is me
13:30:51 [Zakim]
+Justin; got it
13:31:11 [Justin]
zakim, mute me
13:31:11 [Zakim]
Justin should now be muted
13:31:26 [shadi]
zakim, who is on the phone?
13:31:26 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Kerstin (muted), klaus (muted), Justin (muted), [IPcaller.a], Shadi, vivienne, Yehya
13:31:29 [Justin]
zakim, unute me
13:31:29 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'unute me', Justin
13:31:30 [Zakim]
+??P8
13:31:38 [Justin]
zakim, unmute me
13:31:38 [Zakim]
Justin should no longer be muted
13:31:41 [Yehya]
Zakim, mute me
13:31:41 [Zakim]
Yehya should now be muted
13:31:43 [sharper]
sharper has joined #rd
13:31:45 [markel]
zakim, ??P8 is markel
13:31:45 [Zakim]
+markel; got it
13:31:51 [sharper]
trackbot, start meeting
13:31:51 [sharper]
zakim, please clear the agenda
13:31:51 [Zakim]
agenda cleared
13:31:53 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
13:31:55 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be 7394
13:31:55 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_RDWG()9:30AM scheduled to start now
13:31:56 [trackbot]
Meeting: Research and Development Working Group Teleconference
13:31:56 [trackbot]
Date: 29 August 2012
13:32:01 [Luz]
zakim, IPcaller.a is me
13:32:01 [Zakim]
sorry, Luz, I do not recognize a party named 'IPcaller.a'
13:32:03 [shadi]
zakim, this is ipcaller
13:32:03 [Zakim]
sorry, shadi, I do not see a conference named 'ipcaller' in progress or scheduled at this time
13:32:03 [sharper]
Chair: Harper_Simon
13:32:03 [sharper]
Agenda+ Welcome & Logistics (Regrets, Agenda Requests, Comments) [sharper]
13:32:03 [sharper]
Agenda+ TC Call Distribution Status [shawn]
13:32:04 [sharper]
Agenda+ E2R CfP LAST CALL (25m) - http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Topic_4_pre-call [klaus]
13:32:04 [sharper]
Agenda+ Metrics W3C Note Status (5m) [shadi]
13:32:04 [sharper]
Agenda+ Next Topic Discussions (10m) [all]
13:32:05 [sharper]
Agenda+ Issues and Actions (Standing Item): https://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/tracker/ [sharper]
13:32:07 [sharper]
Agenda+ Any Other Business (Standing Item) [sharper]
13:32:11 [sharper]
zakim, save agenda
13:32:16 [shadi]
zakim, this is rdwg
13:32:17 [Zakim]
ok, sharper, the agenda has been written to http://www.w3.org/2012/08/29-rd-agenda.rdf
13:32:18 [Luz]
zakim, IPcaller is m
13:32:19 [Zakim]
ok, shadi; that matches WAI_RDWG()9:30AM
13:32:19 [Zakim]
sorry, Luz, I do not recognize a party named 'IPcaller'
13:32:19 [sharper]
rrsagent, make logs public
13:32:19 [sharper]
rrsagent, draft minutes
13:32:19 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/08/29-rd-minutes.html sharper
13:32:21 [shadi]
zakim, who is on the phone?
13:32:21 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Kerstin (muted), klaus (muted), Justin, [IPcaller.a], Shadi, vivienne, Yehya (muted), markel
13:32:24 [sharper]
zakim, take up item 1
13:32:24 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Welcome & Logistics (Regrets, Agenda Requests, Comments)" taken up [from sharper]
13:32:49 [Luz]
zakim, IPcaller.a is me
13:32:49 [Zakim]
+Luz; got it
13:32:58 [Luz]
Zakim, unmute me
13:32:58 [Zakim]
Luz was not muted, Luz
13:33:02 [Zakim]
+??P9
13:33:11 [sharper]
zakim, ??P9 is sharper
13:33:11 [Zakim]
+sharper; got it
13:33:26 [Kerstin]
unmute
13:33:31 [Kerstin]
zakim, unmute me
13:33:31 [Zakim]
Kerstin should no longer be muted
13:33:45 [Luz]
Zakim, mute me
13:33:45 [Zakim]
Luz should now be muted
13:33:55 [markel]
!!
13:34:01 [markel]
OK, I'll do that
13:34:09 [shadi]
scribe: Markel
13:34:15 [shadi]
zakim, mute me
13:34:15 [Zakim]
Shadi should now be muted
13:34:31 [Kerstin]
zakim, mute me
13:34:31 [Zakim]
Kerstin should now be muted
13:34:33 [markel]
zakim, take item 1
13:34:33 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'take item 1', markel
13:34:40 [markel]
zakim, take up item 1
13:34:40 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Welcome & Logistics (Regrets, Agenda Requests, Comments)" taken up [from sharper]
13:34:56 [markel]
zakim, take up item 2
13:34:56 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "TC Call Distribution Status" taken up [from shawn via sharper]
13:35:45 [markel]
SH: for the text customisation symposium, KM, YY and VC have distributed the call
13:35:46 [annika]
annika has joined #rd
13:35:50 [Luz]
Agree.
13:36:05 [shadi]
q+
13:36:06 [markel]
SH: we can say the call has been distributed
13:36:31 [shadi]
ack me
13:36:33 [markel]
zakim, take up item 3
13:36:33 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "E2R CfP LAST CALL (25m) - http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Topic_4_pre-call" taken up [from klaus via sharper]
13:36:39 [vivienne]
zakim, mute me
13:36:39 [Zakim]
vivienne should now be muted
13:37:06 [markel]
SAZ: one minor comment, we missed the W3C advisory committee, I'll add that to the wiki
13:37:09 [shadi]
zakim, mute me
13:37:09 [Zakim]
Shadi should now be muted
13:37:48 [markel]
SH: we agreed that the call should be sorted out for this week..so that we give time to authors
13:37:51 [klaus]
zakim, unmute me
13:37:51 [Zakim]
klaus should no longer be muted
13:38:46 [markel]
KM: the call has been updated..I'll focus on the CFP
13:38:57 [sharper]
regrets+ Thiessen_Peter
13:39:20 [klaus]
zakim, mute me
13:39:20 [Zakim]
klaus should now be muted
13:39:28 [markel]
SH: do we think this is suitable to be distributed?
13:39:35 [klaus]
q+
13:39:39 [shadi]
q+
13:39:41 [sharper]
ack Kerstin
13:39:42 [klaus]
zakim, unmute me
13:39:42 [Zakim]
klaus should no longer be muted
13:39:57 [sharper]
ack klaus
13:40:01 [shadi]
zakim, mute kerstin
13:40:01 [Zakim]
Kerstin should now be muted
13:40:03 [markel]
KM: I'd like to add something…I'd like to postpone the deadline
13:40:42 [markel]
KM: the proposal is (SAZ agrees) to put off one week the submission date
13:40:43 [klaus]
zakim, mute me
13:40:43 [Zakim]
klaus should now be muted
13:41:02 [christos]
christos has joined #rd
13:41:13 [markel]
SH: the text customisation is already available
13:41:17 [Kerstin]
agree
13:41:20 [klaus]
+1
13:41:20 [vivienne]
+1
13:41:23 [markel]
SH: should we move back one week?
13:41:26 [Justin]
+1
13:41:28 [Yehya]
+1
13:41:31 [Luz]
+1
13:41:36 [markel]
+1 if it does not cause much pain
13:41:38 [sharper]
+1
13:41:42 [Zakim]
+??P1
13:41:48 [shadi]
(agree if chairs/reviewers can guarantee the remaining deadline)
13:41:50 [shadi]
;)
13:41:57 [christos]
zakim, ??P1 is me
13:41:57 [Zakim]
+christos; got it
13:42:05 [christos]
zakim, mute me
13:42:05 [Zakim]
christos should now be muted
13:42:32 [markel]
RESOLVED: the call for text customisation will be postponed one week
13:42:32 [markel]
+
13:42:47 [shadi]
ack me
13:43:18 [markel]
RESOLVED: the call and submission deadline for text customisation will be postponed one week
13:43:52 [markel]
SAZ: the call has gone through some very good updates
13:44:13 [markel]
SAZ: KM is worried about having two calls close to each other
13:46:07 [vivienne]
q+
13:46:11 [sharper]
ack v
13:46:11 [vivienne]
ack me
13:46:14 [klaus]
q+
13:46:15 [Luz]
I agree.
13:46:24 [Kerstin]
q+
13:46:40 [markel]
VC: SAZ, do you mean you're gonna make editorial comments, and then send it as a CFP?
13:47:29 [markel]
SAZ: that was my next question..
13:47:32 [Kerstin]
ack me
13:47:43 [markel]
SH: do we want to release it tomorrow?
13:47:50 [Kerstin]
zakim, unmute me
13:47:50 [Zakim]
Kerstin was not muted, Kerstin
13:47:59 [Kerstin]
zakim, ack me
13:47:59 [Zakim]
I see klaus on the speaker queue
13:48:05 [Kerstin]
klaus first
13:48:11 [klaus]
zakim, unmute me
13:48:11 [Zakim]
klaus should no longer be muted
13:48:19 [sharper]
ack kla
13:49:16 [klaus]
zakim, mute me
13:49:16 [Zakim]
klaus should now be muted
13:49:24 [markel]
KM: if the call is not ready we should postpone not only the call but also the deadline for submission and maybe postpone the other deadlines which may entail that co-operation with text customisation can be hindered
13:49:29 [Kerstin]
zakim, unmute me
13:49:29 [Zakim]
Kerstin was not muted, Kerstin
13:49:41 [Kerstin]
doesn't work, but agree with klaus
13:49:51 [Kerstin]
:)
13:50:05 [vivienne]
I agree with Klaus also
13:50:05 [markel]
KM: do we think it is necessary to co-operate and co-ordinate with text customisation
13:50:25 [vivienne]
+1
13:50:26 [shadi]
+1 (this is the agreement)
13:50:28 [Kerstin]
+1
13:50:30 [markel]
SH: do we feel it is important that text customisation should be linked to E2R
13:50:32 [sharper]
+1
13:50:32 [markel]
+1
13:50:32 [christos]
+1
13:50:33 [Yehya]
+1
13:50:36 [Luz]
+1
13:50:37 [Justin]
+1
13:51:07 [markel]
SH: there is no option to deliver the CFP by the end of this week
13:51:23 [markel]
SH: do we agree that we don't want to see the CFP again?
13:51:23 [Justin]
+1 absolutely
13:51:23 [vivienne]
Yes, I've already gone through an edit
13:52:05 [markel]
SAZ: there were several, editorially significant changes although the conveyed meaning is the same
13:53:02 [vivienne]
+1
13:53:07 [markel]
SH: are we happy that the CFP is handled by the chairs in collaboration with whoever who want to help?
13:53:09 [markel]
+1
13:53:10 [vivienne]
zakim, mute me
13:53:10 [Zakim]
vivienne should now be muted
13:53:10 [Yehya]
+1
13:53:12 [christos]
+1
13:53:15 [Justin]
+1
13:53:17 [sharper]
+1
13:53:25 [vivienne]
+1
13:53:30 [Luz]
+1
13:53:58 [markel]
RESOLVED: the call for papers will not be seen again
13:54:32 [klaus]
zakim, unmute me
13:54:32 [Zakim]
klaus should no longer be muted
13:54:37 [markel]
SH: KM, when the call is ready, let me know so that we can distribute it
13:54:49 [markel]
KM: yes, we'll do that and let you know
13:54:52 [klaus]
zakim, mute me
13:54:52 [Zakim]
klaus should now be muted
13:55:25 [markel]
zakim, take up item 4
13:55:25 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "Metrics W3C Note Status (5m) " taken up [from shadi via sharper]
13:56:21 [markel]
SAZ: we basically have set up from WAI perspective. Unfortunately the webmaster is unavailable tomorrow.
13:56:47 [markel]
SH:it'll be fine next week
13:57:42 [markel]
SH: I'll be happy if it is the 3rd of the 5th
13:58:37 [shadi]
30the September vs later?
13:58:37 [markel]
SAZ: usually announcing does not get much comments. we need to make more promotion (personalised promotion)..maybe we need to extend the period
13:58:52 [markel]
SH: do we think we will not need more time
13:58:55 [Luz]
I think end of September is fine.
13:58:56 [shadi]
s/announcing does/announcing alone does
13:59:10 [shadi]
MV: the sooner the better
13:59:16 [shadi]
...wouldn't delay this
13:59:50 [markel]
SAZ: MV, would you be ready to fwd announcements to groups and send feedback
14:00:00 [markel]
MV: sure
14:00:09 [markel]
+1
14:00:11 [markel]
+q
14:00:12 [Justin]
so, friday 28th?
14:00:20 [sharper]
ack mark
14:01:02 [markel]
MV: do we know anything about the template for the symposium?
14:01:24 [markel]
SAZ: which template are we talking about?
14:01:34 [markel]
SH: is called RD symposium design
14:01:41 [sharper]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/rd/home.html
14:02:23 [markel]
SH: this will discussed in the coordination group
14:03:38 [markel]
SAZ: we already have an agreement, SLH has been working on it…there might be some browser issues.. we want to use it for the following announcements
14:03:50 [markel]
+1
14:03:52 [markel]
+q
14:03:57 [sharper]
ack mar
14:05:02 [markel]
MV: will the previous symposia get this format?
14:05:11 [markel]
SAZ: yes, it'll go backwards
14:05:33 [markel]
SH: SLH made some comment about the mobile note
14:05:35 [shadi]
zakim, mute me
14:05:35 [Zakim]
Shadi should now be muted
14:06:28 [markel]
SH: PT, YY and SH have been editing..should be completed by the end of September…the coordination group and Judy may have some feedback on the roadmap
14:06:32 [shadi]
q+
14:06:49 [markel]
zakim, take up item 5
14:06:49 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "Next Topic Discussions (10m)" taken up [from all via sharper]
14:06:50 [sharper]
ack shadi
14:06:53 [shadi]
ack me
14:07:15 [sharper]
regrets+ Brajnik_Giorgio
14:07:28 [shadi]
http://www.hcii2013.org/
14:07:28 [sharper]
regrets+ Yesilada_Yeliz
14:07:38 [markel]
SAZ: with the metrics symposium we created a session in ICCHP by requesting papers from the symposium
14:08:48 [markel]
SAZ: does the group think HCII is a good opportunity and the chairs will be willing to organise a session?
14:09:28 [markel]
SAZ: the editors would be willing to submit a position paper
14:09:30 [markel]
+q
14:09:34 [sharper]
ack mar
14:09:35 [shadi]
s/willing to organise a session/willing to submit a position paper
14:10:05 [markel]
sorry i'm not able to find my app
14:10:51 [markel]
markel has joined #rd
14:11:41 [klaus]
+1
14:11:41 [Luz]
I don't know the congress, sorry.
14:11:45 [Zakim]
+??P26
14:11:46 [Kerstin]
+1 usually, yes
14:11:56 [Luz]
:-)
14:12:05 [Yehya]
Yes, I think HCII is a good place for that
14:12:09 [markel]
zakim, ??P26 is markel
14:12:09 [Zakim]
+markel; got it
14:12:58 [shadi]
q+
14:13:29 [sharper]
ack sha
14:13:31 [shadi]
ack me
14:13:57 [markel]
MV: the h-index may be harmed because the citations would be split up
14:14:08 [markel]
SAZ: i'm not sure about such indexes
14:14:53 [markel]
SAZ: the authors could point back to the symposium paper
14:15:32 [markel]
+q
14:15:48 [markel]
q-
14:15:49 [sharper]
ack markel
14:17:08 [Justin]
+q
14:17:10 [markel]
SAZ: we see researchers not knowing about WAI activities
14:17:37 [markel]
SAZ: the idea is to get the message out
14:17:45 [Zakim]
-Justin
14:17:45 [sharper]
ack just
14:17:59 [Justin]
oops - my connection just dropped out
14:19:01 [klaus]
+q
14:19:11 [sharper]
ack Kla
14:19:11 [klaus]
zakim, unmute me
14:19:13 [Zakim]
klaus should no longer be muted
14:19:16 [Zakim]
+??P3
14:19:39 [Justin]
zakim, p3 is me
14:19:39 [Zakim]
sorry, Justin, I do not recognize a party named 'p3'
14:19:50 [Justin]
zakim, ??p3 is me
14:19:50 [Zakim]
+Justin; got it
14:20:13 [markel]
KM: providing an extension to the work submitted to the symposium somewhere else is a good opportunity
14:20:16 [klaus]
zakim, mute me
14:20:16 [Zakim]
klaus should now be muted
14:21:30 [markel]
JB: we normally look at ACM and IEEE when doing research..when talking about this conference are we targeting the research community or somebody else?
14:21:35 [markel]
SAZ: research community
14:22:00 [markel]
JB: so we should strive to target proper venues
14:23:07 [markel]
SAZ: we can discuss on some other time how to extend work done in our symposia and do not harm research metrics
14:23:22 [markel]
zakim, take up item 6
14:23:22 [Zakim]
agendum 6. "Issues and Actions (Standing Item): https://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/tracker/" taken up [from sharper]
14:24:04 [sharper]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Main_Page
14:24:16 [markel]
zakim, take up item 5
14:24:16 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "Next Topic Discussions (10m)" taken up [from all via sharper]
14:24:39 [markel]
SH: does anybody want to discuss possible future symposia?
14:24:41 [shadi]
q+
14:24:45 [shadi]
ack me
14:24:45 [sharper]
ack shadi
14:26:01 [markel]
SAZ: we have had some internal discussion W3Cwise about this…sth about the industrial value of accessibility…applied aspects of the selected topics
14:26:30 [markel]
SAZ: one of things which is hot now is the 3D markup languages
14:27:05 [shadi]
zakim, mute me
14:27:05 [Zakim]
Shadi should now be muted
14:27:15 [vivienne]
q+
14:27:15 [Justin]
q+
14:27:18 [vivienne]
ack me
14:27:21 [sharper]
ack viv
14:27:27 [markel]
SH: any other comments on what is interesting and on editing?
14:28:41 [markel]
VC: it is very controversial now in Australia…auditing accessibility is a hot issue involving governments and industry
14:28:44 [vivienne]
zakim, mute me
14:28:44 [Zakim]
vivienne should now be muted
14:28:48 [sharper]
ack just
14:29:39 [markel]
JB: I also think that auditing is interesting also authoring accessibility…I'd be interested in being involved...
14:29:55 [markel]
SH: if you are volunteering to be editors please email me
14:30:06 [shadi]
q+
14:30:19 [shadi]
ack me
14:30:20 [sharper]
ack shad
14:31:02 [markel]
SAZ: editing the wiki is a prerequisite
14:31:20 [markel]
SAZ: please keep feeding it
14:32:15 [markel]
SH: without editors there is no topic
14:32:16 [Justin]
i will email you this week simon
14:32:30 [Justin]
ok, the week after :)
14:33:23 [markel]
SAZ: maybe next week we can discuss communication infrastructure issues
14:33:27 [vivienne]
bye now
14:33:31 [Luz]
Thank you.
14:33:31 [vivienne]
vivienne has left #rd
14:33:32 [markel]
:_)
14:33:34 [markel]
:-)
14:33:35 [Yehya]
bye bye
14:33:38 [Kerstin]
thank you + bye
14:33:39 [klaus]
thanks
14:33:41 [christos]
bye
14:33:41 [Luz]
bye bye
14:33:41 [Kerstin]
ok
14:33:42 [Zakim]
-sharper
14:33:43 [Zakim]
-vivienne
14:33:43 [Zakim]
-Justin
14:33:46 [Zakim]
-markel
14:33:49 [Zakim]
-Yehya
14:33:51 [klaus]
zakim, unmute me
14:33:51 [Zakim]
klaus should no longer be muted
14:33:56 [Zakim]
-Luz
14:34:01 [shadi]
zakim, who is on the phone?
14:34:01 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Kerstin, klaus, Shadi, christos (muted), markel.a
14:34:03 [Kerstin]
zakim, unmute me
14:34:03 [Zakim]
Kerstin was not muted, Kerstin
14:34:13 [shadi]
zakim, unmute kerstin
14:34:13 [Zakim]
Kerstin was not muted, shadi
14:34:20 [Kerstin]
ich habe kein lokales mikro ausgeschaltet
14:34:22 [Kerstin]
höre euch
14:34:30 [Kerstin]
ja
14:34:32 [Kerstin]
ja
14:34:44 [Kerstin]
komme rüber...
14:35:05 [Zakim]
-Shadi
14:35:11 [shadi]
trackbot, end meeting
14:35:11 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
14:35:11 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been Kerstin, klaus, Shadi, vivienne, Yehya, Justin, markel, Luz, sharper, christos
14:35:11 [klaus]
-klaus
14:35:19 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
14:35:19 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/08/29-rd-minutes.html trackbot
14:35:20 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
14:35:20 [RRSAgent]
I see no action items