IRC log of ua on 2012-07-12

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:56:25 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #ua
16:56:25 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2012/07/12-ua-irc
16:56:27 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:56:27 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #ua
16:56:29 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be WAI_UAWG
16:56:29 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_UAWG()1:00PM scheduled to start in 4 minutes
16:56:30 [trackbot]
Meeting: User Agent Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference
16:56:30 [trackbot]
Date: 12 July 2012
16:56:40 [jeanne]
chair: Kelly
16:56:41 [Zakim]
WAI_UAWG()1:00PM has now started
16:56:48 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft]
16:56:48 [jeanne]
regrets+ Jim
16:58:11 [Zakim]
+Jeanne
16:59:45 [kford]
kford has joined #ua
17:00:20 [kford]
rrsagent, make minutes
17:00:20 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/07/12-ua-minutes.html kford
17:02:11 [Zakim]
+Mark
17:02:27 [Jan]
Jan has joined #ua
17:03:00 [Jan]
zakim, code?
17:03:00 [Zakim]
the conference code is 82941 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 sip:zakim@voip.w3.org), Jan
17:03:12 [Zakim]
+??P11
17:03:23 [Greg]
Greg has joined #ua
17:03:24 [Jan]
zakim, ??P11 is really Jan
17:03:24 [Zakim]
+Jan; got it
17:03:35 [kford]
Agenda+ Definition: Relative Time Units (action 644) from Hakkinen, Mark http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012JulSep/0006.html
17:03:37 [kford]
Note, we think this might really be action 699
17:03:39 [kford]
Agenda+ New 1.1.3 incorporating and adding to Jan's suggestions. from Hakkinen, Mark http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012JulSep/0005.html
17:03:41 [Zakim]
+Greg_Lowney
17:03:41 [kford]
Agenda+ Action-740 Changes to 2.8 Provide toolbar configuration (Jan,
17:03:43 [kford]
Kim, Greg)
17:03:45 [kford]
Agenda+ Jan Proposal 4.1.1 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012AprJun/0122.html
17:03:47 [kford]
Agenda+ 3.2 Action-644 - SC on Undo. Proposal from Jan
17:03:48 [kford]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012AprJun/0028.html
17:03:50 [kford]
agenda+ Proposed: 5.x Enable Reporting of User Agent Accessibility Faults from Hakkinen, Mark http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012JulSep/0008.html
17:03:51 [kford]
Agenda+ Review What's left list http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012JulSep/0001.html
17:05:10 [kford]
Agenda+Survey for today https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20120710/
17:05:23 [kford]
rrsagent, make minutes
17:05:23 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/07/12-ua-minutes.html kford
17:05:41 [kford]
Regrets: Jim
17:06:38 [mhakkinen]
mhakkinen has joined #ua
17:07:15 [jeanne]
zakim, who is here?
17:07:15 [Zakim]
On the phone I see [Microsoft], Jeanne, Mark, Jan, Greg_Lowney
17:07:16 [Zakim]
On IRC I see mhakkinen, Greg, Jan, kford, Zakim, RRSAgent, jeanne, trackbot
17:08:01 [kford]
zakim, agenda?
17:08:01 [Zakim]
I see 8 items remaining on the agenda:
17:08:02 [Zakim]
1. Definition: Relative Time Units (action 644) from Hakkinen, Mark http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012JulSep/0006.html [from kford]
17:08:02 [Zakim]
2. New 1.1.3 incorporating and adding to Jan's suggestions. from Hakkinen, Mark http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012JulSep/0005.html [from kford]
17:08:02 [Zakim]
3. Action-740 Changes to 2.8 Provide toolbar configuration (Jan, [from kford]
17:08:06 [Zakim]
4. Jan Proposal 4.1.1 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012AprJun/0122.html [from kford]
17:08:06 [Zakim]
5. 3.2 Action-644 - SC on Undo. Proposal from Jan [from kford]
17:08:06 [Zakim]
6. Proposed: 5.x Enable Reporting of User Agent Accessibility Faults from Hakkinen, Mark http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012JulSep/0008.html [from kford]
17:08:09 [Zakim]
7. Review What's left list http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012JulSep/0001.html [from kford]
17:08:11 [Zakim]
8. Survey for today https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20120710/ [from kford]
17:08:26 [kford]
zakim, take up item 8
17:08:26 [Zakim]
agendum 8. "Survey for today https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20120710/" taken up [from kford]
17:09:03 [jeanne]
zakim, choose a victim
17:09:03 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Jan
17:09:22 [jeanne]
chair: Kelly
17:13:44 [sharper]
sharper has joined #ua
17:13:51 [sharper]
zakim, code?
17:13:51 [Zakim]
the conference code is 82941 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 sip:zakim@voip.w3.org), sharper
17:14:37 [Zakim]
+??P14
17:14:42 [sharper]
zakim, ??P14 is sharper
17:14:42 [Zakim]
+sharper; got it
17:18:16 [Jan]
scribe: Jan
17:18:33 [Jan]
zakim, take up item 1
17:18:33 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Definition: Relative Time Units (action 644) from Hakkinen, Mark http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012JulSep/0006.html" taken up [from kford]
17:19:02 [Jan]
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20120710/results#xq1
17:19:12 [Jan]
KF: Kim's change seems to make sense.
17:19:24 [Jan]
"relative to the current position"
17:19:35 [Jan]
KF: Simon has more comments...
17:21:36 [Jan]
JR: I like Greg's change, its very clear
17:21:54 [Jan]
Greg's version ""Relative time units define time intervals for navigating media relative to the current point (e.g. move forward 30 seconds). When interacting with a time-based media presentation, a user may find it beneficial to move forward or backward via a time interval relative to their current position. For example, a user may find a concept unclear in a video lecture and elect to skip...
17:21:56 [Jan]
...back 30 seconds from the current position to review what had been described. Relative time units may be preset by the user agent, configurable by the user, and/or automatically calculated based upon media duration (e.g. jump 5 seconds in a 30-second clip, or 5 minutes in a 60-minute clip). Relative time units are distinct from absolute time values such as the 2 minute mark, the half-way...
17:21:57 [Jan]
...point, or the end."
17:22:16 [Jan]
SH: It's fine for me
17:22:29 [Jan]
MH: I'd be fine with Greg's version
17:22:35 [Jan]
JS: I'm good
17:23:11 [Jan]
KF: Are we good.
17:23:26 [Jan]
Resolved: Use wording: "Relative time units define time intervals for navigating media relative to the current point (e.g. move forward 30 seconds). When interacting with a time-based media presentation, a user may find it beneficial to move forward or backward via a time interval relative to their current position. For example, a user may find a concept unclear in a video lecture and elect...
17:23:27 [Jan]
...to skip back 30 seconds from the current position to review what had been described. Relative time units may be preset by the user agent, configurable by the user, and/or automatically calculated based upon media duration (e.g. jump 5 seconds in a 30-second clip, or 5 minutes in a 60-minute clip). Relative time units are distinct from absolute time values such as the 2 minute mark, the...
17:23:29 [Jan]
...half-way point, or the end.
17:23:50 [Jan]
KF: Moving on to 1.1.3:
17:23:52 [Jan]
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20120710/results#xq2
17:26:21 [Jan]
Greg: The reference may be 1.8.3...
17:26:45 [Jan]
GL: Also felt like the wording of (a) includes positionning
17:27:07 [Jan]
GL: Maybe will go away when we make it a full sentence
17:27:54 [Jan]
MH: I just thought it would read as not clear which viewport...
17:28:09 [Jan]
GL: Well think about youtube...Flash is the nested user agent
17:28:48 [Jan]
It can't put stuff outside into the containing user agents viewport
17:29:13 [Jan]
GL: The viewport might be the whole window or not
17:34:10 [Greg]
In my comments I suggested "(b) Position the media alternative as a viewport (e.g. so that it does not obscure the primary time-based media or its controls)."
17:35:01 [Jan]
GL, JR: Discussing (b) ...the non-overlapping
17:35:27 [Jan]
JR: Could it be implying floating?
17:35:43 [Jan]
MH: We want to provide a few options
17:35:54 [Jan]
GL: Like?
17:36:35 [Jan]
MH: If constrained to captions within the viewport....to restrictive
17:38:02 [Jan]
GL: Sometimes nested user agents don't have the room
17:38:07 [kford]
JR: Do we need to have a recongized concept in here?
17:38:17 [Jan]
JR: Same with mobile devices
17:38:24 [Jan]
JR: What about open captions?
17:38:33 [Jan]
GL: Probably handled by defn
17:38:55 [Jan]
MH: It's not an "alternative"
17:39:13 [Jan]
KF: So does someone want to take it for more edits?
17:39:25 [Jan]
MH: I will take it back for one more round
17:40:07 [Jan]
KF: Moving to proposed 4.1.1
17:40:16 [Jan]
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20120710/results#xq3
17:40:41 [Jan]
GL: This one makes me nervous...not ready to approve it yet...so complicatred
17:41:06 [Jan]
MH: Can you explain?
17:41:38 [Jan]
GL: So the plan is to replace platform accessibility architecture with platform accessibility services?
17:41:42 [Jan]
KF: Yes
17:42:34 [Jan]
GL: What's with brackets...
17:42:57 [Jan]
JR: ATAG changed the wording to...."expose accessibility information through"
17:43:15 [Jan]
GL: Better to be specific...but these services do three things
17:44:14 [Zakim]
-Jeanne
17:44:17 [Jan]
GL: let accessibility aid query info, notify accessibility aids when things change, let accessibility aids trigger actions
17:44:34 [Zakim]
+Jeanne
17:44:57 [Jan]
JR: Is that all access APIs?
17:45:07 [Jan]
GL: No, but where uit exists, it must be supported
17:46:00 [Jan]
GL: It should support the full range of services provided by the platform architecture
17:46:13 [Jan]
KF: Can we table this for a minute...
17:46:28 [Jan]
Jumping to: https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20120710/results#xq4
17:48:19 [Jan]
MH: I think Kim's intent text is good with one change...
17:48:32 [mhakkinen]
People who use assistive technologies such as screen readers may find that a technology isn't fully compatible with a Web browser, or that the browser doesn't accessibly render content authored in compliance with WCAG. This causes information loss and inconvenience. When this happens, users with disabilities will benefit from being able to easily file a report with the user agent vendor to report the incompatibility, similar the way users can
17:48:52 [mhakkinen]
file bug reports or provide feedback.
17:49:22 [Jan]
+1
17:50:17 [Greg]
"or that the browser doesn't accessibly render content *even thought it is* authored in compliance with WCAG"
17:50:33 [Jan]
JS: Suggest, it is recommended but not required that user agent vendors provide staff to respond to such feedback.
17:51:15 [jeanne]
Note: It is recommended, but not required, that the user agent vendor assign staff to review and respond to these comments in a timely manner so that problems can be resolved and overall accessibility can be improved.
17:52:21 [Jan]
GL: What we really mean is that they can iniate the feedback process from within the user agent
17:52:52 [Jan]
MH: Would mechanism be a better word than facility
17:53:03 [Jan]
GL: I don't see a differencwe
17:53:26 [Jan]
GL: Sidetrack...I wanted to change the middle a bit....
17:54:01 [Greg]
I think we need to change the phrase "faults in accessibility support within the user agent", which reads like a single clause, but is really halves of two separate clauses.
17:54:50 [Greg]
The user isn't reporting "faults in accessibility support within the user agent", but "is reporting accessibility faults" using facilities available within the user agent or some such.
17:55:20 [Greg]
The wording is ambiguous.
17:56:05 [Greg]
Reporting "faults in the user agent's accessibility support".
17:56:49 [Jan]
What about "The user agent provides a mechanism for users to report user agent accessibility issues"
17:57:10 [Greg]
"Within the user agent, the user can initiate the process of reporting faults in the user agent's accessibility support."
17:57:38 [Jan]
JS: AA?
17:57:43 [Jan]
KF: No
17:58:33 [jeanne]
A is minimum that everyone is capable of doing.
17:59:07 [jeanne]
AA is more than the minimum, but still very important for groups of people with disabilities
17:59:46 [Jan]
SH: Is is very important!
18:00:14 [Jan]
JR: Agree but problem is timing...has no bearing on the usability at the time of use
18:00:44 [Jan]
JS: Could backfire due to small population
18:01:03 [Jan]
KF: I think its important but its not a real-time thing.
18:01:18 [Jan]
MH: Key thing is report, not reporting and receiving fixes.
18:02:56 [Jan]
JR: I think email in the help is fine.
18:03:11 [Jan]
MH: I'd prefer something more, but its ok.
18:04:09 [Zakim]
-Jeanne
18:04:33 [Jan]
GL: What about a web-based version?
18:04:37 [Jan]
JR: Yes
18:04:44 [Zakim]
+Jeanne
18:04:59 [Jan]
KF: Agree
18:06:02 [Jan]
SH: Concerned that a web-based support system will actually just hide the contact info
18:06:18 [jeanne]
+1 to Kelly's. Keep it open, and more people will implement it.
18:06:41 [Jan]
KF: Agree with concern, but it is the best chance for implementation
18:07:22 [Jan]
SH: I think we can leave it open, if the mechanims is a link to website from menu item, then ok
18:07:59 [Jan]
GL: All seems reasonable but if nothing in the user agent UI, is that ok?
18:08:30 [Jan]
MH: Both JR and GL versions say user agent provides, not that the vendor provides.
18:09:15 [Jan]
GL: Ok so in intent we can explain that iniation happens in the user agent UI
18:09:32 [Jan]
JR: Agree with that
18:09:55 [Jan]
SH: Kudos to Jaime Rice.
18:10:14 [Jan]
GL:+1
18:10:20 [mhakkinen]
+1
18:10:22 [sharper]
+1
18:10:30 [Jan]
KF: In survey also change to example
18:11:09 [jeanne]
Alice is a visually impaired college student who frequently uses a refreshable braille display with her Web browser. Occasionally she experiences difficulty with Web content containing elements such as drop-down list boxes or complex menus, where the text is only partially rendered on the braille display. Alice notices this incompatibility and navigates to the feedback section of her browser. After
18:11:10 [jeanne]
providing some basic information (such as AT software and computer hardware used), Alice is able to describe the problem she encountered and submit the report to the browser vendor.
18:11:38 [jeanne]
+1 to Jan.
18:11:50 [jeanne]
A contact link on a website is not sufficient to satisfy this success criterion.
18:11:52 [sharper]
+1 to Jan
18:11:55 [Jan]
Resolved: The user agent provides a mechanism for users to report user agent accessibility issues
18:12:16 [Jan]
Resolved: Add to intent that the mechanism must be iniated in the user agent UI
18:12:45 [Zakim]
-Mark
18:13:02 [kford]
zakim, agenda?
18:13:02 [Zakim]
I see 8 items remaining on the agenda:
18:13:03 [Zakim]
1. Definition: Relative Time Units (action 644) from Hakkinen, Mark http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012JulSep/0006.html [from kford]
18:13:03 [Zakim]
2. New 1.1.3 incorporating and adding to Jan's suggestions. from Hakkinen, Mark http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012JulSep/0005.html [from kford]
18:13:03 [Zakim]
3. Action-740 Changes to 2.8 Provide toolbar configuration (Jan, [from kford]
18:13:07 [Zakim]
4. Jan Proposal 4.1.1 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012AprJun/0122.html [from kford]
18:13:07 [Zakim]
5. 3.2 Action-644 - SC on Undo. Proposal from Jan [from kford]
18:13:07 [Zakim]
6. Proposed: 5.x Enable Reporting of User Agent Accessibility Faults from Hakkinen, Mark http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012JulSep/0008.html [from kford]
18:13:09 [Zakim]
7. Review What's left list http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012JulSep/0001.html [from kford]
18:13:12 [Zakim]
8. Survey for today https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20120710/ [from kford]
18:14:50 [Jan]
KF: Back to 4.1.1...
18:14:52 [Jan]
The user agent provides a mechanism for users to report user agent accessibility issues
18:14:53 [kford]
zakim, close item 1
18:14:53 [Zakim]
agendum 1, Definition: Relative Time Units (action 644) from Hakkinen, Mark http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012JulSep/0006.html, closed
18:14:56 [Zakim]
I see 7 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
18:14:56 [Zakim]
2. New 1.1.3 incorporating and adding to Jan's suggestions. from Hakkinen, Mark http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012JulSep/0005.html [from kford]
18:15:02 [Jan]
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20120710/results#xq3
18:16:10 [Jan]
GL: Could simplify...
18:16:49 [Greg]
"Non-web-based user agent user interfaces support platform accessibility services."
18:19:33 [Greg]
"Support platform accessibility services" would seem to imply fully support the range of functions, unlike "communicate with" or "expose information using".
18:19:53 [Greg]
Could even say "fully support" but that could be problematic, especially if things are optional.
18:22:24 [Greg]
Discussion of whether the UA has to support 100%, or 5%, or the platform accessibility services in order to comply.
18:22:37 [Greg]
s/or/of/
18:23:28 [Jan]
JR: I'm ok with "support"
18:24:04 [Greg]
Another phrasing to avoid the huge noun stack might be something like "Portions of the user agent user interface that are not web-based..."
18:24:30 [Greg]
Or "Non-web based portions of the user agent user interface..."
18:24:50 [Greg]
Either would be better than ""Non-web-based user agent user interfaces".
18:25:43 [Greg]
"Non-web based portions of the user agent user interface support platform accessibility services."?
18:26:41 [Greg]
We also need to clarify in the IER that this does not prohibit web-based portions of the user agent user interface from also supporting platform accessibility services.
18:27:36 [Jan]
Relevant platform accessibility services are supported.
18:30:18 [Jan]
GL: We should explain why it applies to only non-web-based things
18:30:30 [Greg]
...in the Intent.
18:30:51 [kford]
zakim, agendea?
18:30:51 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, kford.
18:30:58 [kford]
zakim, agenda?
18:30:58 [Zakim]
I see 7 items remaining on the agenda:
18:31:00 [Zakim]
2. New 1.1.3 incorporating and adding to Jan's suggestions. from Hakkinen, Mark http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012JulSep/0005.html [from kford]
18:31:00 [Zakim]
3. Action-740 Changes to 2.8 Provide toolbar configuration (Jan, [from kford]
18:31:00 [Zakim]
4. Jan Proposal 4.1.1 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012AprJun/0122.html [from kford]
18:31:00 [Zakim]
5. 3.2 Action-644 - SC on Undo. Proposal from Jan [from kford]
18:31:03 [Zakim]
6. Proposed: 5.x Enable Reporting of User Agent Accessibility Faults from Hakkinen, Mark http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012JulSep/0008.html [from kford]
18:31:03 [Zakim]
7. Review What's left list http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012JulSep/0001.html [from kford]
18:31:04 [Zakim]
8. Survey for today https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20120710/ [from kford]
18:31:14 [kford]
zakim, close item 2
18:31:14 [Zakim]
agendum 2, New 1.1.3 incorporating and adding to Jan's suggestions. from Hakkinen, Mark http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012JulSep/0005.html, closed
18:31:15 [Jan]
GL: "Relevant platform accessibility services are supported." seems ok
18:31:18 [Zakim]
I see 6 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
18:31:18 [Zakim]
3. Action-740 Changes to 2.8 Provide toolbar configuration (Jan, [from kford]
18:32:00 [kford]
zakim, close item 6
18:32:00 [Zakim]
agendum 6, Proposed: 5.x Enable Reporting of User Agent Accessibility Faults from Hakkinen, Mark http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012JulSep/0008.html, closed
18:32:03 [Zakim]
I see 5 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
18:32:03 [Zakim]
3. Action-740 Changes to 2.8 Provide toolbar configuration (Jan, [from kford]
18:32:12 [kford]
zakim, close item 8
18:32:12 [Zakim]
agendum 8, Survey for today https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20120710/, closed
18:32:14 [Zakim]
I see 4 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
18:32:14 [Zakim]
3. Action-740 Changes to 2.8 Provide toolbar configuration (Jan, [from kford]
18:32:26 [kford]
zakim, agenda?
18:32:26 [Zakim]
I see 4 items remaining on the agenda:
18:32:28 [Zakim]
3. Action-740 Changes to 2.8 Provide toolbar configuration (Jan, [from kford]
18:32:28 [Zakim]
4. Jan Proposal 4.1.1 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012AprJun/0122.html [from kford]
18:32:28 [Zakim]
5. 3.2 Action-644 - SC on Undo. Proposal from Jan [from kford]
18:32:28 [Zakim]
7. Review What's left list http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012JulSep/0001.html [from kford]
18:32:55 [kford]
rrsagenrrsagent, make minutes
18:36:22 [Jan]
Current: "4.1.1 Platform Accessibility Architecture: The user agent supports a platform accessibility architecture relevant to the operating environment. "
18:36:39 [Jan]
Working version "Relevant platform accessibility services are supported."
18:37:00 [Greg]
We should definitely keep the more specific list of Related Resources from the current draft, minus PDF Accessibility API (which is for ATVs).
18:38:01 [Greg]
Jan's version is passive voice, but I like the plural instead of singular.
18:38:34 [Greg]
"4.1.1 Platform Accessibility Services: The user agent supports relevant platform accessibility services."
18:38:48 [Greg]
That gets the plural and shortens it, both per Jan's suggestion.
18:39:04 [Jan]
JR: OK
18:39:16 [Greg]
But keeps active voice for style consistency with other SC.
18:39:44 [Jan]
KF: Fine
18:40:07 [Jan]
GL: Intent needs to combine best parts of both
18:40:20 [Jan]
JS: Do you have time to do that?
18:40:33 [Jan]
KF: Let's call it a day
18:40:33 [Greg]
I'll try.
18:40:47 [kford]
zakim, agenda?
18:40:47 [Zakim]
I see 4 items remaining on the agenda:
18:40:48 [Zakim]
3. Action-740 Changes to 2.8 Provide toolbar configuration (Jan, [from kford]
18:40:48 [Zakim]
4. Jan Proposal 4.1.1 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012AprJun/0122.html [from kford]
18:40:48 [Zakim]
5. 3.2 Action-644 - SC on Undo. Proposal from Jan [from kford]
18:40:48 [Zakim]
7. Review What's left list http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012JulSep/0001.html [from kford]
18:41:13 [Zakim]
-sharper
18:41:17 [kford]
zakim, close item 4
18:41:17 [Zakim]
agendum 4, Jan Proposal 4.1.1 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2012AprJun/0122.html, closed
18:41:19 [Zakim]
I see 3 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
18:41:19 [Zakim]
3. Action-740 Changes to 2.8 Provide toolbar configuration (Jan, [from kford]
18:41:19 [Zakim]
-Greg_Lowney
18:41:19 [Zakim]
-Jeanne
18:41:21 [Zakim]
-Jan
18:41:34 [Zakim]
-[Microsoft]
18:41:35 [Zakim]
WAI_UAWG()1:00PM has ended
18:41:35 [Zakim]
Attendees were [Microsoft], Jeanne, Mark, Jan, Greg_Lowney, sharper
18:41:52 [Jan]
oops
18:41:57 [jeanne]
action: jeanne to add the links to 4.1.1 Related Resources from Jan's proposal.
18:41:58 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-741 - Add the links to 4.1.1 Related Resources from Jan's proposal. [on Jeanne F Spellman - due 2012-07-19].
18:42:00 [Jan]
RRSAgent, make minutes
18:42:00 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/07/12-ua-minutes.html Jan
18:42:07 [Jan]
RRSAgent, set logs public
18:42:13 [Jan]
Zakim, bye
18:42:13 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #ua
18:42:25 [Jan]
RRSAgent, bye
18:42:25 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2012/07/12-ua-actions.rdf :
18:42:25 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: jeanne to add the links to 4.1.1 Related Resources from Jan's proposal. [1]
18:42:25 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/07/12-ua-irc#T18-41-57