IRC log of dap on 2012-06-27

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:17:08 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #dap
13:17:08 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2012/06/27-dap-irc
13:17:10 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
13:17:10 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #dap
13:17:12 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be DAP
13:17:12 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see UW_DAP()10:00AM scheduled to start in 43 minutes
13:17:13 [trackbot]
Meeting: Device APIs Working Group Teleconference
13:17:13 [trackbot]
Date: 27 June 2012
13:18:34 [fjh]
Regrets+ Milan_Patel
13:18:42 [fjh]
Regrets+ Robin_Berjon
13:19:26 [fjh]
Regrets+ Wonsuk_Lee
13:19:45 [fjh]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Jun/0092.html
13:20:25 [fjh]
Chair: Frederick_Hirsch
13:20:30 [fjh]
Present+ Frederick_Hirsch
13:54:21 [fjh]
zakim, who is here?
13:54:21 [Zakim]
UW_DAP()10:00AM has not yet started, fjh
13:54:22 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, fjh, sicking, richt, Josh_Soref, mounir, lgombos, trackbot, dom, hiroto_away, ilkka
13:55:50 [dcheng3]
dcheng3 has joined #dap
13:59:14 [Clarke]
Clarke has joined #dap
13:59:52 [Zakim]
UW_DAP()10:00AM has now started
14:00:00 [Zakim]
+ +49.173.537.aaaa
14:00:02 [Zakim]
- +49.173.537.aaaa
14:00:03 [Zakim]
UW_DAP()10:00AM has ended
14:00:03 [Zakim]
Attendees were +49.173.537.aaaa
14:00:18 [Zakim]
UW_DAP()10:00AM has now started
14:00:25 [Zakim]
+??P2
14:00:28 [fjh]
zakim, ??P2 is me
14:00:28 [Zakim]
+fjh; got it
14:00:29 [Jungkee]
Jungkee has joined #dap
14:00:32 [Zakim]
+??P3
14:00:32 [fjh]
rrsagent, generate minutes
14:00:32 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/06/27-dap-minutes.html fjh
14:00:38 [Jungkee]
Present+ Jungkee_Song
14:00:42 [Clarke]
zakim, ??P3 is me
14:00:42 [Zakim]
+Clarke; got it
14:01:15 [Claes]
Claes has joined #dap
14:01:25 [fjh]
Topic: Administrative, agenda review
14:01:30 [Zakim]
+??P0
14:01:41 [Zakim]
+ +1.781.534.aaaa
14:01:43 [Jungkee]
Zakim, ??P0 is me
14:01:43 [Zakim]
+Jungkee; got it
14:01:51 [Zakim]
+ +49.173.537.aabb
14:01:54 [fjh]
zakim, mute jungkee
14:01:54 [Zakim]
Jungkee should now be muted
14:01:55 [Jungkee]
Zakim, unmute me
14:01:55 [Zakim]
Jungkee should no longer be muted
14:01:56 [lgombos]
Zakim, aaaa is me
14:01:57 [Zakim]
+lgombos; got it
14:02:05 [fjh]
zakim, mute jungkee
14:02:05 [Zakim]
Jungkee should now be muted
14:02:05 [dcheng3]
Present+ Diana_Cheng
14:02:06 [Cathy]
Cathy has joined #dap
14:02:10 [lgombos]
Present+ Laszlo_Gombos
14:02:10 [fjh]
zakim, who is here?
14:02:10 [Zakim]
On the phone I see fjh, Clarke, Jungkee (muted), lgombos, +49.173.537.aabb
14:02:12 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Cathy, Claes, Jungkee, Clarke, dcheng3, Zakim, RRSAgent, fjh, sicking, richt, Josh_Soref, mounir, lgombos, trackbot, dom, hiroto_away, ilkka
14:02:15 [Jungkee]
Zakim, mute me
14:02:15 [Zakim]
Jungkee was already muted, Jungkee
14:02:17 [fjh]
zakim, where is +49?
14:02:19 [Zakim]
country code 49 is Germany
14:02:24 [Zakim]
+ +46.1.08.00.aacc
14:02:26 [dcheng3]
zakim, aabb is dcheng3
14:02:29 [Zakim]
+dcheng3; got it
14:02:48 [Claes]
Zakim, aacc is Claes
14:02:48 [Zakim]
+Claes; got it
14:02:53 [Jungkee]
yes, my CPU fan is spinning so hard :-(
14:03:09 [fjh]
zakim, aacc is dcheng3
14:03:09 [Zakim]
sorry, fjh, I do not recognize a party named 'aacc'
14:03:21 [fjh]
zakim, who is here?
14:03:21 [Zakim]
On the phone I see fjh, Clarke, Jungkee (muted), lgombos, dcheng3, Claes
14:03:23 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Cathy, Claes, Jungkee, Clarke, dcheng3, Zakim, RRSAgent, fjh, sicking, richt, Josh_Soref, mounir, lgombos, trackbot, dom, hiroto_away, ilkka
14:03:37 [Claes]
Present+ Claes_Nilsson
14:04:02 [Clarke]
Present+ Clarke_Stevens
14:04:13 [fjh]
zakim, who is here?
14:04:13 [Zakim]
On the phone I see fjh, Clarke, Jungkee (muted), lgombos, dcheng3, Claes
14:04:15 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Cathy, Claes, Jungkee, Clarke, dcheng3, Zakim, RRSAgent, fjh, sicking, richt, Josh_Soref, mounir, lgombos, trackbot, dom, hiroto_away, ilkka
14:06:13 [Zakim]
+??P11
14:06:31 [Cathy]
Zakim, ??P11 is me
14:06:31 [Zakim]
+Cathy; got it
14:07:03 [fjh]
ScribeNick: fjh
14:07:19 [fjh]
fjh: TPAC registration is open, please review information: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-device-apis/2012Jun/0002.html
14:07:47 [fjh]
WebIntents FPWD published: http://www.w3.org/TR/web-intents/
14:07:58 [fjh]
No DAP teleconference on 4 July 2012 (also is US holiday), and no teleconference on 18 July 2012. DAP F2F 10-12 July.
14:08:20 [fjh]
Topic: Minutes Approval
14:08:29 [fjh]
Approve minutes from 20 June 2012
14:08:30 [fjh]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Jun/att-0083/minutes-2012-06-20.html
14:08:39 [fjh]
RESOLUTION: Minutes from 20 June 2012 are approved
14:08:50 [fjh]
Topic: F2F 10-12 July
14:08:59 [fjh]
Please complete attendance questionnaire: https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/DAPJuly2012F2F/
14:09:07 [fjh]
results https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/DAPJuly2012F2F/results
14:09:33 [fjh]
Logistics: http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/wiki/BurlingtonF2F2012
14:10:26 [fjh]
fjh: expect Mozilla will not be able to attend F2F, but should be able call in
14:11:06 [fjh]
Topic: "Web Applications Privacy Best Practices"
14:11:17 [fjh]
fjh: fC completed; publication ready draft including update to sotd: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Jun/0091.html
14:11:35 [fjh]
s/fC completed/CfC completed/
14:11:41 [fjh]
fjh: any concerns regarding sotd?
14:11:46 [fjh]
silence
14:11:59 [fjh]
ACTION: fjh to arrange publication of "Web Applications Privacy Best Practices" as W3C WG Note.
14:11:59 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-546 - Arrange publication of "Web Applications Privacy Best Practices" as W3C WG Note. [on Frederick Hirsch - due 2012-07-04].
14:12:11 [fjh]
Topic: HTML Media Capture
14:12:50 [fjh]
fjh: suggested next step, go to Last Call, coremob, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Jun/0082.htm
14:13:15 [fjh]
fjh: all edits have been completed by Anssi, supports going to last call: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Jun/0089.html
14:14:20 [fjh]
publishing moratoria https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-device-apis/2012May/0000.html
14:14:37 [fjh]
"No publications the week of 16 July due to staff availability"
14:15:23 [fjh]
RESOLUTION: Start CfC to publish Last Call WD of HTML Media Capture, ending 5 July 2012
14:15:32 [fjh]
ACTION: fjh to Start CfC to publish Last Call WD of HTML Media Capture, ending 5 July 2012
14:15:32 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-547 - Start CfC to publish Last Call WD of HTML Media Capture, ending 5 July 2012 [on Frederick Hirsch - due 2012-07-04].
14:15:56 [fjh]
Topic: WebIntents, Contacts, Gallery
14:16:24 [fjh]
fjh: Robin put together nice demo of contacts over Intents demo: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Jun/0069.html
14:16:41 [Jungkee]
I think people need time to review for Gallery: http://lists.w3.org/Archi1ves/Public/public-device-apis/2012Jun/0093.html
14:17:32 [fjh]
fjh: also please look at contacts draft for consideration, email with link and overview: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Jun/0078.html
14:17:59 [fjh]
fjh: please review update to gallery, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Jun/0093.html
14:18:52 [fjh]
fjh: please review the contacts and gallery drafts before the F2F, raise any comment or concern on the list in advance
14:19:12 [Jungkee]
Well, I am also preparing for F2F
14:19:35 [Jungkee]
Alright, I'll update before the meeting
14:20:07 [fjh]
Topic: Vibration
14:20:24 [fjh]
fjh: Anssi completed Additional edits; http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2012Jun/0084.html
14:20:30 [fjh]
fjh: Thanks Anssi
14:21:05 [fjh]
Topic: Other Business
14:21:28 [fjh]
claes: have uploaded WebIntents addendum
14:22:28 [fjh]
claes: please review this as well before the F2F, after the meeting I'll send an email about this to the public list
14:23:47 [Zakim]
-Clarke
14:23:49 [fjh]
fjh: Reminder - no call next week, F2F following week , 10-12 July
14:23:51 [Zakim]
-Cathy
14:23:53 [Jungkee]
thanks
14:24:01 [fjh]
Topic: Action Item review
14:24:03 [Zakim]
-dcheng3
14:24:09 [fjh]
ACTION-542 closed
14:24:09 [trackbot]
ACTION-542 Review Web Application Privacy Best Practices, complete ACTION-470, put out CfC to publish as Note closed
14:24:09 [Zakim]
-Claes
14:24:13 [Zakim]
-Jungkee
14:24:17 [fjh]
ACTION-545 closed
14:24:17 [trackbot]
ACTION-545 Send CfC for publishing "Web Application Privacy Best Practices" as WG Note, ending next week closed
14:24:19 [Zakim]
-lgombos
14:24:23 [fjh]
Topic: Adjourn
14:24:28 [fjh]
rrsagent, generate minutes
14:24:28 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/06/27-dap-minutes.html fjh
14:25:12 [AnssiK]
AnssiK has joined #dap
14:25:23 [fjh]
Present+ Cathy_Chan
14:25:24 [Zakim]
+ +358.504.86aadd
14:26:52 [fjh]
zakim, who is here?
14:26:52 [Zakim]
On the phone I see fjh, +358.504.86aadd
14:26:53 [Zakim]
On IRC I see AnssiK, Cathy, Zakim, RRSAgent, fjh, sicking, richt, Josh_Soref, mounir, lgombos, trackbot, dom, hiroto_away, ilkka
14:27:30 [Zakim]
- +358.504.86aadd
14:27:48 [fjh]
Regrets+ Anssi_Kostiainen
14:28:52 [fjh]
rrsagent, generate minutes
14:28:52 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/06/27-dap-minutes.html fjh
14:29:04 [Zakim]
-fjh
14:29:06 [Zakim]
UW_DAP()10:00AM has ended
14:29:06 [Zakim]
Attendees were fjh, Clarke, +1.781.534.aaaa, Jungkee, +49.173.537.aabb, lgombos, +46.1.08.00.aacc, dcheng3, Claes, Cathy, +358.504.86aadd
14:29:28 [fjh_]
fjh_ has joined #dap
14:29:46 [fjh]
s/yes, my CPU fan is spinning so hard :-(//
14:30:23 [fjh_]
rrsagent, generate minutes
14:30:23 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/06/27-dap-minutes.html fjh_
15:27:01 [glenn]
glenn has joined #dap
16:37:57 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #dap
18:54:21 [jfmoy]
jfmoy has joined #dap
19:10:26 [jfmoy]
jfmoy has joined #dap
19:42:43 [jfmoy]
jfmoy has joined #dap
20:42:44 [jfmoy]
jfmoy has joined #dap
21:34:42 [jfmoy]
jfmoy has joined #dap
22:58:37 [jfmoy]
jfmoy has joined #dap