IRC log of ldp on 2012-06-25

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:51:23 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #ldp
13:51:23 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2012/06/25-ldp-irc
13:51:25 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs 181
13:51:25 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #ldp
13:51:27 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be
13:51:27 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'this will be', trackbot
13:51:28 [trackbot]
Meeting: Linked Data Platform (LDP) Working Group Teleconference
13:51:28 [trackbot]
Date: 25 June 2012
13:52:04 [Yves]
Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2012.06.25
13:53:25 [ruben1]
ruben1 has joined #ldp
13:53:45 [ruben1]
ruben1 has left #ldp
13:54:05 [ruben1]
ruben1 has joined #ldp
13:57:01 [krp]
krp has joined #ldp
13:57:25 [SteveS]
SteveS has joined #ldp
13:59:14 [ruben1]
zakim, who is here?
13:59:14 [Zakim]
sorry, ruben1, I don't know what conference this is
13:59:15 [Zakim]
On IRC I see SteveS, krp, ruben1, Zakim, RRSAgent, svillata, rgarcia, ghard, Arnaud, JohnArwe, LeeF, oberger, MacTed, AndyS, betehess, achille-zappa, sandro, Yves, trackbot, ericP
13:59:29 [ruben1]
ruben1 has left #ldp
13:59:45 [Ruben]
Ruben has joined #ldp
13:59:52 [cgueret_work]
cgueret_work has joined #ldp
14:00:18 [AndyS]
zkim, this is 53794
14:00:21 [AndyS]
zakim, this is 53794
14:00:21 [Zakim]
ok, AndyS; that matches SW_LDP()10:00AM
14:00:29 [Zakim]
+Steve_Speicher
14:00:31 [AndyS]
zakim, who is on the phone?
14:00:31 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ??P0, ??P1, +329331aaaa, Arnaud, ??P4, ??P5, ??P6, Steve_Speicher
14:00:37 [Zakim]
-??P5
14:00:44 [Zakim]
+ +1.510.206.aabb
14:00:44 [Ruben]
zakim, this is aaaa
14:00:45 [Zakim]
sorry, Ruben, I do not see a conference named 'aaaa' in progress or scheduled at this time
14:00:47 [Zakim]
+OpenLink_Software
14:00:59 [MacTed]
Zakim, OpenLink_Software is temporarily me
14:01:01 [MacTed]
Zakim, mute me
14:01:02 [SteveS]
zakim, this is Steve_Speicher
14:01:04 [Zakim]
+MacTed; got it
14:01:04 [MacTed]
Zakim, who's here?
14:01:06 [Zakim]
MacTed should now be muted
14:01:09 [Ruben]
Zakim, I am aaaa
14:01:10 [Zakim]
sorry, SteveS, I do not see a conference named 'Steve_Speicher' in progress or scheduled at this time
14:01:12 [JacekKopecky]
JacekKopecky has joined #ldp
14:01:17 [Zakim]
+??P12
14:01:19 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ??P0, ??P1, +329331aaaa, Arnaud, ??P4, ??P6, Steve_Speicher, +1.510.206.aabb, MacTed (muted), ??P12
14:01:19 [Ruben]
zakim, I am aaaa
14:01:23 [AndyS]
zakim, ??P12 is me
14:01:23 [Zakim]
+??P11
14:01:25 [Zakim]
+ +1.845.433.aacc
14:01:28 [MacTed]
Zakim, aaaa is Ruben
14:01:31 [JohnArwe]
zakim, this JohnArwe
14:01:31 [Zakim]
+Ruben; got it
14:01:35 [Zakim]
On IRC I see JacekKopecky, cgueret_work, Ruben, SteveS, krp, Zakim, RRSAgent, svillata, rgarcia, ghard, Arnaud, JohnArwe, LeeF, oberger, MacTed, AndyS, betehess, achille-zappa,
14:01:40 [Zakim]
... sandro, Yves, trackbot, ericP
14:01:42 [Zakim]
sorry, Ruben, I do not see a party named 'aaaa'
14:01:49 [SteveS]
Zakim, Steve_Speicher is SteveS
14:01:50 [Zakim]
+AndyS; got it
14:01:54 [Zakim]
sorry, MacTed, I do not recognize a party named 'aaaa'
14:01:56 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'this JohnArwe', JohnArwe
14:02:06 [Zakim]
+SteveS; got it
14:02:22 [Ruben]
zakim, mute me
14:02:42 [Zakim]
+Yves
14:02:58 [Zakim]
Ruben should now be muted
14:03:10 [mkerrin]
mkerrin has joined #ldp
14:03:16 [MacTed]
Zakim, who's noisy?
14:03:36 [cygri]
cygri has joined #ldp
14:03:40 [Zakim]
+??P19
14:03:48 [Zakim]
MacTed, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: ??P0 (28%), ??P1 (48%), Arnaud (22%), ??P19 (82%)
14:03:50 [cygri]
zakim, code?
14:03:59 [Zakim]
+LeeF
14:03:59 [MacTed]
Zakim, mute ??p0
14:04:00 [LeeF]
cygri, it's 53794
14:04:01 [MacTed]
Zakim, mute ??p1
14:04:03 [Zakim]
+EricP
14:04:10 [Zakim]
the conference code is 53794 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 sip:zakim@voip.w3.org), cygri
14:04:10 [MacTed]
Zakim, mute ??p19
14:04:13 [Zakim]
??P0 should now be muted
14:04:15 [Zakim]
??P1 should now be muted
14:04:19 [Zakim]
??P19 should now be muted
14:04:27 [Zakim]
+mhausenblas
14:04:40 [cygri]
zakim, i'm with mhausenblas
14:04:42 [Zakim]
+cygri; got it
14:04:48 [Zakim]
-??P6
14:04:49 [Zakim]
+??P28
14:04:56 [cygri]
zakim, mkerrin is with mhausenblas
14:04:56 [Zakim]
+mkerrin; got it
14:05:12 [Yves]
http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot
14:05:15 [Yves]
for help
14:05:27 [Zakim]
+??P6
14:05:31 [svillata]
svillata on phone
14:05:37 [Arnaud]
zakim, aabb is dret
14:05:37 [Zakim]
+dret; got it
14:05:43 [Zakim]
-??P28
14:05:51 [MacTed]
Zakim, mute ??p6
14:05:54 [Zakim]
??P6 should now be muted
14:06:08 [MacTed]
??p6 is the noisy line... I don't know who that is
14:06:19 [Zakim]
+??P28
14:06:23 [cgueret_work]
+1! much nicer sound
14:06:24 [Zakim]
-??P4
14:06:39 [Zakim]
+??P4
14:06:51 [MacTed]
Zakim, unmute me
14:06:51 [Zakim]
MacTed should no longer be muted
14:06:52 [ghard]
zakim, ??P4 is ghard
14:06:52 [Zakim]
+ghard; got it
14:07:10 [MacTed]
Zakim, mute ghard
14:07:10 [Zakim]
ghard should now be muted
14:07:13 [JohnArwe]
zakim, aacc is JohnArwe
14:07:13 [Zakim]
+JohnArwe; got it
14:07:17 [MacTed]
Zakim, umute ghard
14:07:17 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'umute ghard', MacTed
14:07:20 [MacTed]
Zakim, unmute ghard
14:07:20 [Zakim]
ghard should no longer be muted
14:07:29 [MacTed]
wrong guess about the echoer...
14:07:40 [MacTed]
Zakim, who's noisy?
14:07:44 [JacekKopecky]
zakim, ??P0 may be me
14:07:44 [Zakim]
+JacekKopecky?; got it
14:07:50 [Zakim]
MacTed, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Arnaud (9%), MacTed (25%), Yves (10%), ??P28 (24%)
14:07:56 [MacTed]
Zakim, mute ??p28
14:07:56 [Zakim]
??P28 should now be muted
14:08:11 [JacekKopecky]
zakim, mute me
14:08:11 [Zakim]
JacekKopecky? should now be muted
14:08:30 [MacTed]
Zakim, who's here?
14:08:30 [Zakim]
On the phone I see JacekKopecky? (muted), ??P1 (muted), Ruben (muted), Arnaud, SteveS, dret, MacTed, AndyS, ??P11, JohnArwe, Yves, ??P19 (muted), LeeF, EricP, mhausenblas, ??P6
14:08:34 [Zakim]
... (muted), ??P28 (muted), ghard
14:08:34 [Zakim]
mhausenblas has cygri, mkerrin
14:08:34 [Zakim]
On IRC I see cygri, mkerrin, JacekKopecky, cgueret_work, Ruben, SteveS, krp, Zakim, RRSAgent, svillata, rgarcia, ghard, Arnaud, JohnArwe, LeeF, oberger, MacTed, AndyS, betehess,
14:08:37 [Zakim]
... achille-zappa, sandro, Yves, trackbot, ericP
14:09:20 [Zakim]
-??P11
14:09:29 [MacTed]
Zakim, unmute ??p1
14:09:29 [Zakim]
??P1 should no longer be muted
14:09:31 [Zakim]
-??P19
14:09:31 [Yves]
Arnaud: if you are not in the list of 'present' given by Zakim, please tell us
14:09:33 [Zakim]
+??P11
14:09:38 [MacTed]
Zakim, unmute ??p11
14:09:38 [Zakim]
??P11 was not muted, MacTed
14:09:41 [cgueret_work]
zakim, ??p11 is me
14:09:41 [Zakim]
+cgueret_work; got it
14:09:45 [JohnArwe]
reluctant to suggest this, but... could 1 by 1 unmute a single IP caller, have all of them attempt to talk, see who we hear
14:10:00 [MacTed]
Zakim, who's here?
14:10:00 [Zakim]
On the phone I see JacekKopecky (muted), ??P1, Ruben (muted), Arnaud, SteveS, dret, MacTed, AndyS, JohnArwe, Yves, LeeF, EricP, mhausenblas, ??P6 (muted), ??P28 (muted), ghard,
14:10:04 [Zakim]
... cgueret_work
14:10:04 [Zakim]
mhausenblas has cygri, mkerrin
14:10:04 [Zakim]
On IRC I see cygri, mkerrin, JacekKopecky, cgueret_work, Ruben, SteveS, krp, Zakim, RRSAgent, svillata, rgarcia, ghard, Arnaud, JohnArwe, LeeF, oberger, MacTed, AndyS, betehess,
14:10:05 [Zakim]
... achille-zappa, sandro, Yves, trackbot, ericP
14:10:07 [Zakim]
+??P19
14:10:16 [cgueret_work]
people can also quit and come back, and check what shows up on IRC
14:10:27 [oberger]
are you discussing anything that no secretary is typing or just looking for the noisy one ?
14:10:28 [rgarcia]
zakim, ??P19 is me
14:10:28 [Zakim]
+rgarcia; got it
14:10:33 [krp]
zakim, ??p6 is me
14:10:33 [Zakim]
+krp; got it
14:10:35 [Yves]
Topic: last week minutes
14:10:42 [oberger]
ah ;)
14:10:42 [MacTed]
oberger - just starting content now...
14:10:49 [Yves]
Arnaud: did people look at the minutes? objection to approve them?
14:11:04 [AndyS]
+1 to the minutes
14:11:25 [Yves]
Arnaud: we take minutes and the week later , after review, we approve the minutes
14:11:33 [svillata]
Zakim, <svillata> has <P6>
14:11:34 [Zakim]
sorry, svillata, I do not recognize a party named '<svillata>'
14:11:39 [Yves]
RESOLUTION: last week minutes approved
14:11:47 [Zakim]
-JacekKopecky
14:11:49 [kalpa]
kalpa has joined #ldp
14:11:51 [Zakim]
+ +1.615.891.aadd
14:11:52 [svillata]
Zakim, svillata has ??P6
14:11:52 [Zakim]
sorry, svillata, I do not recognize a party named 'svillata'
14:11:55 [cgueret_work]
I was here but it's not recorded in the minutes :/
14:11:55 [JohnArwe]
note that attendee list from last time is suspect; SteveS shown in log, but not captured up top, as 1 example.
14:12:10 [Yves]
Arnaud: there is one action pending review on Sandro
14:12:11 [Zakim]
- +1.615.891.aadd
14:12:14 [Yves]
ACTION-2?
14:12:14 [trackbot]
ACTION-2 -- Sandro Hawke to set up commonscribe -- due 2012-06-25 -- PENDINGREVIEW
14:12:14 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/2
14:12:32 [Yves]
Eric: no idea if it was completed
14:12:34 [cygri]
q+
14:12:42 [Zakim]
+??P0
14:12:52 [JacekKopecky]
zakim, ??P0 is me
14:12:52 [Zakim]
+JacekKopecky; got it
14:12:59 [cygri]
it's here: https://www.w3.org/2009/CommonScribe/panel/
14:13:13 [Yves]
Erik: Sandro sent an email saying it was setup
14:13:26 [Yves]
ACTION-1?
14:13:26 [trackbot]
ACTION-1 -- Eric Prud'hommeaux to ask sandro about how difficult it is to set up CommonScribe -- due 2012-06-25 -- OPEN
14:13:26 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/1
14:13:29 [JacekKopecky]
zakim, ??P0 is not me
14:13:29 [Zakim]
I don't understand '??P0 is not me', JacekKopecky
14:13:31 [Zakim]
+ +1.937.775.aaee
14:13:41 [cygri]
q-
14:13:43 [Yves]
close ACTION-1
14:13:43 [trackbot]
ACTION-1 Ask sandro about how difficult it is to set up CommonScribe closed
14:13:43 [Zakim]
+??P36
14:13:49 [Yves]
ACTION-3?
14:13:49 [trackbot]
ACTION-3 -- Arnaud Le Hors to create a wiki page to capture use cases and requirements -- due 2012-06-28 -- OPEN
14:13:49 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/track/actions/3
14:13:50 [JacekKopecky]
zakim, ??P36 is me
14:13:50 [Zakim]
+JacekKopecky; got it
14:13:56 [Yves]
close ACTION-3
14:13:56 [trackbot]
ACTION-3 Create a wiki page to capture use cases and requirements closed
14:14:18 [svillata]
Zachim, ??P6 is /me
14:14:25 [Yves]
Topic: next meeting
14:14:28 [oberger]
http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/Use_Cases_And_Requirements
14:14:38 [achille-zappa]
achille-zappa has joined #ldp
14:14:45 [svillata]
Zakim, ??P6 is me
14:14:45 [Zakim]
I already had ??P6 as krp, svillata
14:15:09 [svillata]
Zakim, ??P1 is me
14:15:09 [Zakim]
+svillata; got it
14:15:13 [Yves]
Arnaud: next meeting is next monday, however we might have a summer schedule, as people take vacation
14:15:39 [LeeF]
I think we should keep the normal schedule.
14:15:44 [rgarcia]
+1 for summer schedule
14:15:44 [cgueret_work]
+1 to keep
14:15:52 [svillata]
+1 to keep
14:15:52 [ericP]
+1 to slacking
14:15:56 [oberger]
+1 summer schedule
14:16:07 [Ruben]
+1 summer schedule
14:16:10 [cygri]
+1 summer schedule
14:16:10 [ghard]
+1 summer schedule
14:16:18 [oberger]
(given that most are in northern hemisphere ? ;)
14:17:47 [Yves]
Arnaud: July 9 then every other week until end of august ?
14:17:52 [cygri]
+1 to that
14:18:04 [krp]
+1
14:18:07 [svillata]
+1
14:18:13 [rgarcia]
+1
14:18:19 [SteveS]
+1 to Arnaud's proposed schedule
14:18:19 [ghard]
+1 every other week
14:18:19 [Ruben]
+1
14:18:28 [cgueret_work]
+1
14:18:30 [Yves]
eric: missing one out of 3 is a sure way to be confused
14:19:08 [Yves]
Arnaud: no objections?
14:19:09 [cgueret_work]
can we do anything for the time?
14:19:14 [Yves]
noone screaming, so
14:19:16 [cgueret_work]
earlier or later?
14:19:23 [MacTed]
Zakim, mute me
14:19:23 [Zakim]
MacTed should now be muted
14:19:23 [Yves]
RESOLUTION: July 9 then every other week until end of august
14:19:33 [cgueret_work]
:)
14:19:34 [Yves]
Topic: telcon time
14:19:43 [Yves]
Arnaud: telcon time. earlier or later?
14:19:56 [Yves]
it's 7am in California, so doing earlier would be difficult
14:20:03 [oberger]
depends if summer siesta time ? ;)
14:20:37 [Yves]
Arnaud: we tried a doodle with just 5 people, and even finding one slot was quite hard
14:20:52 [cgueret_work]
ok
14:21:08 [Zakim]
+??P40
14:21:15 [JacekKopecky]
zakim, ??P40 is me
14:21:15 [Zakim]
+JacekKopecky; got it
14:21:52 [Yves]
Yves: let's continue with this time and see if it works for most people or if too inconvenient
14:22:10 [Yves]
Arnaud: it is customary with a WG to start with a f2f
14:23:03 [Yves]
there is a notification period for F2F (because of travel planning)
14:23:33 [antonis]
antonis has joined #ldp
14:23:58 [Yves]
the Technical Plenary once a year, for 2012 it's here: http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/
14:24:12 [Yves]
would people be able to attend that meeting?
14:24:42 [SteveS]
+1 I "should" be able to get to tpac but would recommend a 3Q F2F meeting 1st
14:24:43 [JohnArwe]
no known conflicts w TPAC for me
14:24:47 [svillata]
should be able to go to TPAC
14:25:03 [ghard]
Seems to work for me
14:25:07 [cgueret_work]
+1
14:25:16 [Ruben]
+1
14:25:22 [oberger]
+1 probably
14:25:22 [antonis]
+1
14:25:23 [rgarcia]
no conflicts for me "right now"
14:25:24 [svillata]
+1
14:25:30 [Yves]
Erik: it's more up to the group to decide. at worst we can have a small group there
14:26:04 [Yves]
SteveS: we could also do transatlantic f2f, with two locations
14:26:27 [ghard]
Nice place. Was there for VLDB
14:26:34 [SteveS]
was not me, was AndyS I believe
14:26:39 [AndyS]
s/SteveS/AndyS/
14:27:28 [Yves]
Arnaud: if we get a transatlantic presence, it should be east soact US to reduce the time diff
14:28:07 [Yves]
SteveS: having the first f2f in 5 monthes is a bit late
14:28:30 [SteveS_]
SteveS_ has joined #ldp
14:28:32 [Yves]
Arnaud: the WG started right before summer, with lower attendance, so meeting in september while TPAC is in november...
14:29:00 [Zakim]
-JacekKopecky.a
14:29:05 [ericP]
-1 to sept f2f
14:30:54 [AndyS]
Notes on SPARQL Graph Store Protocol : http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ldp-wg/2012Jun/0030.html
14:34:26 [oberger]
oberger has joined #ldp
14:34:31 [Yves]
AndyS: there are 3 protocols, issuing query, requests
14:35:18 [Yves]
sparql update allows you to manipulate the graph store
14:35:43 [Yves]
this is used for fined-grain graph control
14:35:54 [Yves]
there is also bulk modification, like adding a graph store
14:36:32 [Zakim]
-JacekKopecky.aa
14:37:01 [Yves]
you can delete a graph
14:37:13 [Yves]
the specification is just translating what HTTP says
14:37:25 [Zakim]
+??P40
14:37:31 [JacekKopecky]
zakim, ??P40 is me
14:37:31 [Zakim]
+JacekKopecky; got it
14:37:36 [Yves]
it defines POST of RDF data to add things to a graph
14:38:52 [Yves]
you don't get hierarchy of containers, like stores of graph stores
14:39:30 [Yves]
PATCH is proposed to mean a SPARQL update
14:40:55 [Yves]
as in the first example, a URI can identify a graph in a graph store
14:41:30 [Yves]
a more complex example is doing indirect graph identification, using ?graph=<uri of the names graph>
14:41:50 [ericP]
<graphstore>?graph=http://foo.example/graph1
14:42:02 [Yves]
POST to a graph means append, POST to a graph-store means create a graph
14:42:20 [cygri]
q+
14:42:33 [Zakim]
-JacekKopecky
14:42:47 [Yves]
Arnaud: do you have comments on how it compares to the IBM submission?
14:42:57 [cygri]
q+ to ask about uptake
14:43:20 [Yves]
AndyS: the IBM submission has more complex things like what you put in containers
14:43:42 [Yves]
in the SPARQL graph protocol, you only manipulate graphs in the graph-store
14:44:07 [Yves]
there is only one case
14:44:12 [AndyS]
ack cygri
14:44:12 [Zakim]
cygri, you wanted to ask about uptake
14:44:26 [Zakim]
-EricP
14:44:47 [Yves]
cygri: how about implementations?
14:45:01 [cgueret_work]
Redstore implements it too: http://www.aelius.com/njh/redstore/
14:45:23 [Yves]
AndyS: ??? is implementing it.
14:45:32 [LeeF]
s/???/Garlik
14:46:54 [cgueret_work]
I am
14:46:58 [Yves]
LeeF: difficult to figure out all implementations
14:47:00 [cgueret_work]
but my mic does not work :/
14:47:03 [cgueret_work]
works fine
14:47:15 [cgueret_work]
sorry... :P
14:47:29 [Zakim]
+EricP
14:48:01 [LeeF]
We don't implement it all in Anzo but will be completing an implementation of it in the coming months
14:48:21 [cgueret_work]
(I use RedStore for a graph-centric data management stack and the graph protocol works just fine in it)
14:49:01 [ericP]
-> http://www.w3.org/2001/Annotea/User/Protocol Annotea Protocol
14:49:09 [Yves]
Topic: Annotea Protocol
14:51:15 [ericP]
-> http://www.w3.org/2012/Talks/0717-egp-API4KB/#%284%29 Linked Data API
14:51:24 [AndyS]
Linked data API: http://code.google.com/p/linked-data-api/
14:52:12 [AndyS]
implementation: http://elda.googlecode.com/hg/deliver-elda/src/main/docs/index.html
14:52:50 [Zakim]
-JacekKopecky.a
14:53:00 [Yves]
the main difference with LDBP is the link list (next/prev ones)
14:53:18 [Yves]
provides random access in a big container
14:53:18 [SteveS]
+q Was Annotea adopted? what happened to it after it was published?
14:53:21 [Zakim]
+??P53
14:53:28 [JacekKopecky]
zakim, ??P53 is me
14:53:28 [Zakim]
+JacekKopecky; got it
14:53:43 [AndyS]
app using LDA: http://environment.data.gov.uk/lab/bwq-web.html
14:53:47 [AndyS]
(and I'm watching the server stats :-)
14:53:57 [Yves]
it's using URI templates
14:54:45 [Yves]
short-string to predicate mapping
14:55:01 [AndyS]
q+ to explain the interaction model
14:55:01 [ghard]
FYI: Virtuoso has some support for HTTP CRUD operations for graphs as well. Uses special endpoint /sparql-graph-crud
14:56:01 [Yves]
EricP: annotea was mostly a demonstrator, paired with Amaya to show annotations
14:57:17 [MacTed]
Zakim, who's noisy?
14:57:28 [Zakim]
MacTed, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: LeeF (70%)
14:57:32 [MacTed]
Zakim, mute LeeF
14:57:32 [Zakim]
LeeF should now be muted
14:57:42 [MacTed]
Zakim, unmute me
14:57:45 [Zakim]
MacTed should no longer be muted
14:57:49 [MacTed]
Zakim, mute me
14:57:49 [Zakim]
MacTed should now be muted
14:58:29 [Yves]
EricP: it's just a random document, not a Team Note
14:58:55 [Zakim]
-EricP
15:01:20 [Yves]
Arnaud: scribe duties is a shared responsibility, so we will start a scribe list
15:01:35 [Yves]
default order will be alphabetical list
15:01:39 [cgueret_work]
+1 for alpha list :)
15:01:55 [Yves]
next meeting in two weeks.
15:02:02 [Yves]
ADJOURNED
15:02:06 [Zakim]
-SteveS
15:02:07 [Zakim]
-mhausenblas
15:02:07 [Zakim]
-dret
15:02:09 [Zakim]
-Ruben
15:02:09 [Zakim]
-Yves
15:02:10 [Zakim]
-Arnaud
15:02:12 [Ruben]
Ruben has left #ldp
15:02:12 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/06/25-ldp-minutes.html Yves
15:02:15 [Zakim]
-MacTed
15:02:17 [Zakim]
-LeeF
15:02:19 [Zakim]
-AndyS
15:02:21 [Zakim]
-svillata
15:02:23 [Zakim]
-rgarcia
15:02:25 [Zakim]
-krp
15:02:28 [Zakim]
-??P28
15:02:29 [Zakim]
-ghard
15:02:33 [Zakim]
- +1.937.775.aaee
15:02:37 [Zakim]
-JohnArwe
15:02:48 [svillata]
svillata has left #ldp
15:02:51 [mkerrin]
mkerrin has left #ldp
15:03:10 [cygri]
yves, use commonscribe now? https://www.w3.org/2009/CommonScribe/panel/
15:03:11 [Zakim]
-cgueret_work
15:03:25 [Zakim]
SW_LDP()10:00AM has ended
15:03:26 [Zakim]
Attendees were +329331aaaa, Arnaud, +1.510.206.aabb, MacTed, +1.845.433.aacc, Ruben, AndyS, SteveS, Yves, LeeF, EricP, mhausenblas, cygri, mkerrin, dret, ghard, JohnArwe,
15:03:29 [Zakim]
... JacekKopecky, cgueret_work, rgarcia, krp, +1.615.891.aadd, +1.937.775.aaee, svillata
15:03:37 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/06/25-ldp-minutes.html Yves
15:04:08 [Arnaud]
thanks Yves for scribing today
15:14:22 [cygri]
rrsagent, make logs public
15:15:38 [cygri]
yves, you need to start by saying "rrsagent, make logs public"
15:15:46 [cygri]
yvesr, then you can use the panel
15:15:53 [cygri]
s/yvesr/yves/
15:16:23 [cygri]
but there's still some error on the panel when saying "copy log", i don't know what that is. probably need sandro's help here
15:18:54 [oberger]
oberger has joined #ldp