IRC log of rd on 2012-06-13

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:13:42 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #rd
13:13:42 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2012/06/13-rd-irc
13:13:44 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
13:13:44 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #rd
13:13:46 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be 7394
13:13:46 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_RDWG()9:30AM scheduled to start in 17 minutes
13:13:47 [trackbot]
Meeting: Research and Development Working Group Teleconference
13:13:47 [trackbot]
Date: 13 June 2012
13:29:10 [Klaus]
Klaus has joined #rd
13:29:11 [vivienne]
vivienne has joined #rd
13:29:38 [Zakim]
WAI_RDWG()9:30AM has now started
13:29:45 [Zakim]
+??P21
13:29:54 [Zakim]
+??P22
13:30:26 [vivienne]
zakim, ??P22 is me
13:30:26 [Zakim]
+vivienne; got it
13:30:33 [vivienne]
zakim, mute me
13:30:33 [Zakim]
vivienne should now be muted
13:30:40 [peter]
peter has joined #rd
13:30:43 [Zakim]
+Shawn
13:30:50 [shawn]
zakim, mute me
13:30:50 [Zakim]
Shawn should now be muted
13:31:07 [shawn]
zakim, who is on the phone?
13:31:07 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ??P21, vivienne (muted), Shawn (muted)
13:31:08 [giorgio]
giorgio has joined #rd
13:31:20 [shawn]
zakim, unmute me
13:31:20 [Zakim]
Shawn should no longer be muted
13:31:25 [Zakim]
+??P25
13:31:35 [vivienne]
ack me
13:31:57 [shadi]
Agenda+ Mobile Topic Update (Final Papers, Registration, Panel Questions)
13:31:57 [shadi]
Agenda+ Text Customization Topic Update (Pre-Call Announcement, Timeline)
13:31:57 [shadi]
Agenda+ Easy-to-Read Topic Update (Topic Description, Pre-Call Draft)
13:31:57 [shadi]
Agenda+ Metrics Report Update
13:31:57 [shadi]
Agenda+ Feeding the Wiki
13:31:57 [peter]
Zakim, ??P25 is me
13:31:58 [Zakim]
+peter; got it
13:31:58 [vivienne]
zakim, mute me
13:31:59 [Zakim]
vivienne should now be muted
13:32:08 [Zakim]
+Shadi
13:32:20 [Zakim]
+??P27
13:32:26 [Zakim]
+??P11
13:32:26 [peter]
Zakim, ??P21 is me
13:32:27 [Zakim]
+peter; got it
13:32:34 [yeliz]
zakim, ??P21 is yeliz
13:32:34 [Zakim]
I already had ??P21 as peter.a, yeliz
13:32:35 [peter]
Zakim, mute me
13:32:36 [Zakim]
peter should now be muted
13:32:50 [yeliz]
zakim, ??P11 is yeliz
13:32:51 [Zakim]
+yeliz; got it
13:32:54 [christos]
christos has joined #rd
13:32:59 [yeliz]
zakim, mute me
13:32:59 [Zakim]
yeliz should now be muted
13:33:05 [shadi]
zakim, who is on the phone
13:33:05 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'who is on the phone', shadi
13:33:06 [shawn]
zakim, ??P27 is Georgio
13:33:06 [Zakim]
+Georgio; got it
13:33:07 [shadi]
zakim, who is on the phone?
13:33:08 [Zakim]
On the phone I see peter.a, vivienne (muted), Shawn, peter (muted), Shadi, Georgio, yeliz (muted)
13:33:08 [giorgio]
zakim, __p27 is giorgio
13:33:08 [Zakim]
sorry, giorgio, I do not recognize a party named '__p27'
13:33:14 [Zakim]
+??P20
13:33:20 [yeliz]
I can do it
13:33:23 [yeliz]
zakim, unmute me
13:33:23 [Zakim]
yeliz should no longer be muted
13:33:25 [giorgio]
zakim, ??p27 is giorgio
13:33:26 [Zakim]
I already had ??P27 as Georgio, giorgio
13:33:32 [christos]
zakim, ??P20 is me
13:33:32 [Zakim]
+christos; got it
13:33:32 [shadi]
scribe: yeliz
13:33:37 [giorgio]
zakim, Georgio is giorgio
13:33:37 [Zakim]
+giorgio; got it
13:33:39 [yeliz]
zakim, mute me
13:33:39 [Zakim]
yeliz should now be muted
13:33:46 [shadi]
zakim, who is on the phone?
13:33:47 [Zakim]
On the phone I see peter.a, vivienne (muted), Shawn, peter (muted), Shadi, giorgio, yeliz (muted), christos
13:34:13 [shadi]
zakim, peter.a is Klaus
13:34:13 [Zakim]
+Klaus; got it
13:34:16 [christos]
zakim, mute me
13:34:16 [Zakim]
christos should now be muted
13:34:16 [shawn]
zakim, peter.a is Klaus
13:34:17 [Zakim]
sorry, shawn, I do not recognize a party named 'peter.a'
13:34:21 [peter]
so I'm muted - can you hear me speaking?
13:34:29 [peter]
perfect
13:34:32 [shawn]
zakim, mute me
13:34:32 [Zakim]
Shawn should now be muted
13:34:42 [Klaus]
zakim, mute me
13:34:42 [Zakim]
Klaus should now be muted
13:34:48 [shadi]
agenda?
13:34:53 [yeliz]
Agenda+ Welcome & Logistics (Regrets, Agenda Requests, Comments)
13:35:16 [shadi]
zakim, take up agendum 1
13:35:16 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Mobile Topic Update (Final Papers, Registration, Panel Questions)" taken up [from shadi]
13:35:18 [yeliz]
Agenda+ Mobile Topic Status
13:35:39 [yeliz]
Shadi is now giving mobile topic update
13:35:52 [yeliz]
Shadi: we opened registrations
13:36:00 [shawn]
zakim, drop item 6
13:36:00 [Zakim]
agendum 6, Welcome & Logistics (Regrets, Agenda Requests, Comments), dropped
13:36:04 [yeliz]
Shadi: Registrations was filled in 24 hours
13:36:06 [shawn]
zakim, drop item 7
13:36:06 [Zakim]
agendum 7, Mobile Topic Status, dropped
13:36:11 [yeliz]
Shadi: some people could not register
13:36:34 [yeliz]
Shadi: some people traditionally dropped out, so we probably have more space
13:36:45 [yeliz]
Shadi: we probably need to look for alternative
13:36:58 [yeliz]
we have live captions, transcripts afterwords
13:37:13 [yeliz]
Papers are now online
13:37:25 [yeliz]
however there are still some papers to be updated
13:37:38 [yeliz]
some email me updated versions that need updating
13:37:53 [yeliz]
We should ideally get all the papers with the updates
13:37:59 [yeliz]
zakim, unmute yeliz
13:37:59 [Zakim]
yeliz should no longer be muted
13:38:09 [shadi]
scribe: shadi
13:38:28 [shadi]
yeliz: simon handling it through paper system
13:38:40 [shadi]
...people were saying 1000 words was not enough
13:38:51 [shadi]
...simon agreed they could go beyond that
13:39:01 [shadi]
...need to discuss this
13:39:07 [shadi]
scribe: yeliz
13:39:27 [yeliz]
shadi: I agree with that observation that 1000 words was not enough
13:39:38 [yeliz]
shadi: we will need to discuss that as well
13:39:41 [yeliz]
zakim, mute me
13:39:41 [Zakim]
yeliz should now be muted
13:40:34 [peter]
q+
13:40:36 [yeliz]
shadi, I will send out the logistics to people, and it would be good to have an idea about when the papers will be ready
13:40:40 [peter]
Zakim, unmute me
13:40:40 [Zakim]
peter should no longer be muted
13:40:46 [shadi]
ack p
13:41:13 [vivienne]
q+
13:41:21 [yeliz]
peter: Simon send an email to us asking about 1000 words limit
13:41:31 [yeliz]
shadi: lets have this discussion later
13:41:33 [peter]
Zakim, mute me
13:41:33 [Zakim]
peter should now be muted
13:41:43 [giorgio]
q+
13:41:50 [vivienne]
ack me
13:41:52 [yeliz]
shadi: we shoudl have at some point a bigger debriefing session at some point
13:42:06 [peter]
sure - sounds good shadi
13:42:14 [yeliz]
vivienne: how many people we can have in the webinar?
13:42:19 [yeliz]
shadi: we have 55 people
13:42:34 [shawn]
s/55 people/55 phone lines/
13:42:36 [yeliz]
...I asked them if we can have more lines
13:42:48 [yeliz]
...but we already have more than 55 lines
13:43:19 [yeliz]
...from our previous experiences, around 15-20 percent doesnt show up
13:43:33 [yeliz]
vivienne: what kind of alternatives we have?
13:43:45 [yeliz]
shadi: we can look into this, may be sponsors, etc.
13:44:01 [yeliz]
...this is W3C meeting system and we cannot use all the lines
13:44:16 [yeliz]
...we need to look into this, may be finding an optimal time, etc, sponsors
13:44:21 [giorgio]
q-
13:44:38 [yeliz]
vivienne: if it will be that popular, then we need to look into this
13:44:56 [yeliz]
shadi: despite what we have written on the call
13:45:15 [yeliz]
....people who registered they think this is a tutorial, education webinar
13:45:27 [yeliz]
...most people said we can publicise their names
13:45:36 [shawn]
q+
13:45:38 [yeliz]
...w3c audiance is mainly developers not researchers
13:45:48 [yeliz]
zakim, unmute yeliz
13:45:48 [Zakim]
yeliz should no longer be muted
13:45:53 [yeliz]
zakim q+
13:45:56 [yeliz]
zakim, q+
13:45:56 [Zakim]
I see shawn, yeliz on the speaker queue
13:46:09 [shawn]
ack me
13:46:09 [vivienne]
zakim, mute me
13:46:11 [Zakim]
vivienne should now be muted
13:46:14 [yeliz]
...I will send the call out hinglighting that this is not a tutorial
13:46:21 [yeliz]
....this is a research symposium
13:46:33 [yeliz]
shawn: I can help you out wording the call
13:46:48 [shawn]
zakim, mute me
13:46:48 [Zakim]
Shawn should now be muted
13:47:07 [shadi]
ack y
13:47:38 [yeliz]
shawn: it is still welcoming but it's clear that it is not a tutorial so people do not drop out after 15 miutes
13:47:43 [yeliz]
zakim, mute me
13:47:43 [Zakim]
yeliz should now be muted
13:47:53 [shawn]
WAI IG email, W3C home page, WAI home page, WAI RSS feed, twitter
13:47:56 [yeliz]
shadi: I sent it to WAI-IG and to past participants
13:48:24 [yeliz]
shadi: I did not send it to other lists, as I did not know how advocates would see this
13:48:50 [yeliz]
shadi: we need to look into coordination of sending the call out
13:48:52 [vivienne]
plus of course those of us who forwarded it on as well
13:48:54 [shawn]
ack me
13:49:32 [yeliz]
shawn: how long did it take for the last one to fill up the available spaces?
13:49:41 [yeliz]
shadi: more or less in same amount of time
13:50:02 [shawn]
zakim, mute me
13:50:02 [Zakim]
Shawn should now be muted
13:50:04 [yeliz]
shadi: we need to look at carefully how to release the call
13:50:39 [yeliz]
shadi: we need to talk to Simon about this how to coordinate the promotion of the call, especially avoiding multiple calls
13:50:59 [shawn]
s/how to release the call/how to release the announcements/
13:51:04 [yeliz]
shadi: questions for the panelists, discussion is going to take place
13:51:20 [yeliz]
shadi: next week is the last call we have before the actual symposium
13:51:50 [shawn]
+1 to objectives and goals for what want to get out of the symposium
13:51:56 [yeliz]
shadi: it would be good if we all go through the questions that you would like to ask to participants
13:52:16 [peter]
q+
13:52:23 [peter]
ack me
13:52:26 [shadi]
ack p
13:52:31 [yeliz]
shadi: I would like to propose that the next weeks meeting dedicated to discussing the questions/goals that will be asked in the symposium
13:52:44 [yeliz]
peter: this sounds good to me
13:52:52 [giorgio]
+1
13:52:57 [yeliz]
zakim, unmute me
13:52:57 [Zakim]
yeliz should no longer be muted
13:53:45 [yeliz]
zakim, mute me
13:53:45 [Zakim]
yeliz should now be muted
13:53:47 [shawn]
Yeliz: already have goals & objectives from the main symposium info -- the research questions
13:53:51 [peter]
Zakim, mute me
13:53:52 [Zakim]
peter should now be muted
13:54:23 [peter]
we could talk about it offline?
13:54:28 [yeliz]
shadi: given the papers, we might have different approaches, questions to ask
13:55:01 [yeliz]
shadi: I will suggest Simon to dedicate the next weeks call to discuss the questions and how you would like to approach answering these questions
13:55:05 [peter]
ack me
13:55:21 [peter]
Zakim, mute me
13:55:21 [Zakim]
peter should now be muted
13:55:40 [yeliz]
shadi: anybody have any thoughts/updates on this
13:55:41 [yeliz]
?
13:55:43 [peter]
nope :-)
13:55:50 [yeliz]
yeliz: no
13:55:58 [shadi]
zakim, take up next
13:55:58 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Text Customization Topic Update (Pre-Call Announcement, Timeline)" taken up [from shadi]
13:56:14 [yeliz]
shadi: we had the precall anouncements go out yesterday
13:56:34 [yeliz]
shadi: shawn did not want this to be confused with the mobile call
13:56:35 [shawn]
Distribution lists: http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Distribution_Lists
13:56:42 [yeliz]
shadi: should and how can be promote it?
13:56:49 [yeliz]
shadi: we need to look into the timeline, etc
13:57:00 [shawn]
Timeline: http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Topic_3_Timeline
13:57:00 [yeliz]
and look into the relationship between this and easy to read
13:57:02 [yeliz]
....
13:57:06 [shawn]
ack me
13:57:20 [yeliz]
shadi: anything you would like to discuss?
13:58:01 [yeliz]
shawn: we currently use WAI lists, twitter
13:58:20 [yeliz]
...should I go ahead and send the precall to all these lists
13:58:49 [yeliz]
...should we do it someway that the call is not duplicated, etc
13:59:09 [yeliz]
...we could have a table in the wiki and fill in the places that we have conducted
13:59:30 [yeliz]
...I am OK with either way, but I would like to get feedback from the group
14:00:00 [yeliz]
shadi: question1: how heavily do we want to distribute the pre-call right now?
14:00:39 [yeliz]
shadi: pros of distrubting it widely is that people can start to plan ahead
14:00:49 [yeliz]
....cons: we are going to create noise
14:01:05 [yeliz]
....some poeple are OK with this as they can ignore the noise but some people hate
14:01:23 [shawn]
[the Text Customization for Readability pre-call includes "A related upcoming symposium will address broader readability topics including easy-to-read language,..."]
14:01:27 [vivienne]
q+
14:01:39 [vivienne]
ack me
14:01:39 [shadi]
ack me
14:02:16 [yeliz]
vivienne: if you are working on a paper then you dont mind receiving the call from different places
14:02:29 [yeliz]
....the danger is if you miss the call
14:02:34 [nonge]
nonge has joined #rd
14:02:37 [vivienne]
zakim, mute me
14:02:37 [Zakim]
vivienne should now be muted
14:02:40 [shawn]
[ potential announcements per symposium: 1. pre-call, 2. call, 3. submission deadline 4. symposium registration ]
14:02:58 [yeliz]
....it is better to hear it two three times rather than not seeing it at all
14:03:07 [yeliz]
zakim, mute me
14:03:07 [Zakim]
yeliz was already muted, yeliz
14:03:12 [yeliz]
zakim, unmute yeliz
14:03:12 [Zakim]
yeliz should no longer be muted
14:03:20 [yeliz]
shadi
14:04:08 [shawn]
yeliz: important milestones go to all the lists in the wiki page
14:04:08 [yeliz]
zakim, mute me
14:04:08 [Zakim]
yeliz should now be muted
14:04:14 [shawn]
ack me
14:04:46 [yeliz]
shawn: I don't have strong opinions either way
14:04:54 [yeliz]
shawn: we don;t have to do precall
14:05:41 [yeliz]
shawn: there might be one call in between, or there might be three in between
14:05:46 [yeliz]
zakim, q+
14:05:46 [Zakim]
I see yeliz on the speaker queue
14:06:50 [yeliz]
shawn: I am aware of the noise, but then the RDWG is new and it would be good to make it visible over those lists
14:06:58 [yeliz]
shadi: branding and marketing
14:07:22 [yeliz]
shawn: we would be sending this to precall and discuss it for the following seminars
14:07:31 [yeliz]
....we have to be careful with the overlaps
14:07:36 [shadi]
ack y
14:07:37 [yeliz]
..timing is important
14:07:42 [yeliz]
zakim, unmute me
14:07:42 [Zakim]
yeliz was not muted, yeliz
14:08:23 [shawn]
yeliz: pre-call goes to WAI IG, they get a priviledge
14:08:42 [shawn]
q+ to say WAI IG is not mostly reasearchers
14:08:53 [shawn]
... there are a lot of lists
14:09:05 [shawn]
q+ to say maybe some but not all
14:09:10 [yeliz]
zakim, mute me
14:09:10 [Zakim]
yeliz should now be muted
14:09:21 [shawn]
s/there are a lot of lists/there are a lot of lists and I would get them all
14:09:23 [shawn]
ack me
14:09:23 [Zakim]
shawn, you wanted to say WAI IG is not mostly reasearchers and to say maybe some but not all
14:09:54 [yeliz]
shawn: WAI IG list is not mostly researchers
14:10:13 [yeliz]
shawn: I appreciate that it is privileaged
14:10:49 [yeliz]
shawn: what if we look at the lists and see the overlaps
14:10:53 [yeliz]
zakim, unmute me
14:10:53 [Zakim]
yeliz should no longer be muted
14:11:27 [shawn]
Yeliz: privilege idea comes from W4A - we send info first to past participants
14:11:44 [yeliz]
zakim, mute me
14:11:44 [Zakim]
yeliz should now be muted
14:11:57 [shawn]
s/I appreciate that it is privileaged/I appreciate that it is privileaged - although we don't need that for WAI IG list
14:12:38 [yeliz]
shadi: one of the key question is that are there any mailing lists in this Wiki page that are very relevant?
14:12:55 [yeliz]
shadi: Shawn have already forwarding this to other people
14:13:02 [shawn]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Distribution_Lists
14:13:23 [yeliz]
shawn: should we send the precall to some of the mailing lists here or none?
14:13:55 [yeliz]
shadi: how do we identify the right lists
14:13:56 [yeliz]
?
14:14:20 [yeliz]
DBWORLD
14:14:25 [yeliz]
I can do this
14:15:08 [yeliz]
shadi: somebody need to organise this page into tabular format
14:15:11 [yeliz]
?
14:15:12 [shawn]
[/me asks for now a recommendation from folks on the call if there are a couple of lists we want to send the precall to ]
14:15:39 [peter]
sure
14:15:45 [Klaus]
yes, we can
14:15:46 [peter]
though did yeliz just volunteer?
14:16:10 [yeliz]
zakim, unmute me
14:16:10 [Zakim]
yeliz should no longer be muted
14:16:22 [peter]
oh sorry - sure
14:16:23 [yeliz]
zakim, mute me
14:16:23 [Zakim]
yeliz should now be muted
14:16:31 [shadi]
action: peter to restructure http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Distribution_Lists in a tabular format
14:16:31 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-30 - Restructure http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Distribution_Lists in a tabular format [on Peter Thiessen - due 2012-06-20].
14:16:59 [peter]
sure sounds good
14:17:01 [shawn]
ack me
14:17:41 [yeliz]
shadi: let shawn know if there are lists that are relevant to the upcoming seminar
14:17:52 [vivienne]
q+
14:17:56 [vivienne]
ack me
14:18:14 [yeliz]
vivienne: what is the purpose of the precall?
14:18:36 [yeliz]
.....often it is short time to put something together after you get the cal
14:18:43 [shawn]
+1 to Vivienne, pre-call is to be an early alert so they have more time.
14:18:58 [yeliz]
....we need to target the precall to researchers
14:19:03 [shawn]
ack me
14:19:20 [vivienne]
zakim, mute me
14:19:20 [Zakim]
vivienne should now be muted
14:19:35 [yeliz]
....how can we target the right researchers?
14:19:54 [yeliz]
shawn: it is quite important to answer this question
14:20:18 [vivienne]
sounds good. If we all try to reach researchers, that should be good
14:20:38 [giorgio]
giorgio suggest to invest the scientific comittee members - they should have a good network
14:20:41 [yeliz]
...I wonder if we can come up with an acceptable decision
14:21:13 [yeliz]
zakim, unmute me
14:21:13 [Zakim]
yeliz should no longer be muted
14:21:35 [yeliz]
shawn, you know the lists well that you are registered
14:21:49 [yeliz]
zakim, q+
14:21:49 [Zakim]
I see yeliz on the speaker queue
14:23:28 [shawn]
yeliz: specific lists that usually would get a full call, rather than pre-call
14:24:04 [shawn]
shawn: you know the lists well that you are registered. some might be appropriate for pre-call and others not
14:24:05 [shawn]
ack me
14:24:18 [yeliz]
zakim, mute me
14:24:18 [Zakim]
yeliz should now be muted
14:24:28 [shadi]
[Name - Address - Brief Description - Target Audience - Good for sending Pre-Call-for-Papers? - Good for sending Call for Papers? - RDWG Participant(s) willing to forward messages to]
14:25:09 [peter]
sure noted
14:25:10 [yeliz]
shadi, it would be useful to have a table in this format so that people can fill that out
14:25:17 [shawn]
[ plus a column for upcoming announcements?]
14:25:31 [yeliz]
and we can use it for the following symposium
14:25:42 [shawn]
ack me
14:26:25 [yeliz]
shadi: I think we will need to have a general information one and one specific to each symposium
14:26:26 [yeliz]
+1
14:26:37 [shawn]
[ /me also notes we should send it to the RDWG mialing list ;-) /me will do this]
14:26:56 [yeliz]
shadi: any suggestion on how to go ahead with this
14:27:19 [yeliz]
shadi: any other lists that you would like to include, etc
14:27:41 [shawn]
ack me
14:28:07 [yeliz]
shawn: nothing has changed so I haven't updated the timeline
14:28:12 [yeliz]
zakim, unmute me
14:28:12 [Zakim]
yeliz should no longer be muted
14:28:29 [yeliz]
zakim, mute me
14:28:29 [Zakim]
yeliz should now be muted
14:28:31 [shadi]
ack y
14:29:02 [shadi]
zakim, mute yeliz
14:29:02 [Zakim]
yeliz should now be muted
14:29:11 [yeliz]
shawn: this timeline was developed back in 8th of March, so I am kind of guessing we need to move everything ahead
14:29:33 [yeliz]
shadi: another thing we should look at timelines
14:29:51 [yeliz]
shadi: I think we need to be careful with the timelines
14:30:08 [yeliz]
shadi: we need to have much lengthier timeline
14:30:49 [yeliz]
...we need to have lengthier timeline, not much!
14:31:03 [yeliz]
....Klaus is going to put the details into Wiki
14:31:20 [yeliz]
....Not next week but Klaus please notify the list
14:31:25 [shadi]
Topic: Other Updates
14:32:29 [yeliz]
shadi: I have worked with the editors to clean up HTML, and it will out hopefully in the next week or so
14:32:39 [yeliz]
shadi: we are getting all the approvals, etc
14:32:41 [vivienne]
ack me
14:32:45 [yeliz]
shadi: any other issues?
14:32:58 [vivienne]
-vivienne
14:33:00 [giorgio]
bye bye
14:33:04 [vivienne]
vivienne has left #rd
14:33:07 [peter]
bye :-0
14:33:08 [Zakim]
-vivienne
14:33:09 [peter]
:-)
14:33:11 [Klaus]
bye
14:33:13 [Zakim]
-giorgio
14:33:14 [yeliz]
great
14:33:15 [yeliz]
byee
14:33:15 [christos]
goodbye
14:33:18 [Zakim]
-Shawn
14:33:19 [Zakim]
-Shadi
14:33:20 [Zakim]
-christos
14:33:20 [Zakim]
-yeliz
14:33:26 [Zakim]
-peter
14:36:17 [shawn]
shawn has left #rd
14:38:27 [Zakim]
disconnecting the lone participant, Klaus, in WAI_RDWG()9:30AM
14:38:28 [Zakim]
WAI_RDWG()9:30AM has ended
14:38:28 [Zakim]
Attendees were vivienne, Shawn, peter, Shadi, yeliz, christos, giorgio, Klaus
16:30:48 [shadi]
trackbot, end meeting
16:30:48 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
16:30:48 [Zakim]
sorry, trackbot, I don't know what conference this is
16:30:56 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
16:30:56 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/06/13-rd-minutes.html trackbot
16:30:57 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
16:30:57 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2012/06/13-rd-actions.rdf :
16:30:57 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: peter to restructure http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Distribution_Lists in a tabular format [1]
16:30:57 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/06/13-rd-irc#T14-16-31