IRC log of rd on 2012-06-06

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:28:40 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #rd
13:28:40 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2012/06/06-rd-irc
13:28:42 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
13:28:44 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be 7394
13:28:44 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_RDWG()9:30AM scheduled to start in 2 minutes
13:28:45 [trackbot]
Meeting: Research and Development Working Group Teleconference
13:28:45 [trackbot]
Date: 06 June 2012
13:28:49 [sharper]
zakim, please clear the agenda
13:28:49 [Zakim]
agenda cleared
13:29:00 [sharper]
Chair: Harper_Simon
13:29:00 [sharper]
Agenda+ Welcome & Logistics (Regrets, Agenda Requests, Comments) [sharper]
13:29:00 [sharper]
Agenda+ Mobile Topic Update + Open Registration [sharper]
13:29:01 [sharper]
Agenda+ 'Text Customization' + 'Easy to Read' Reprise - WAI GC Report/Comments & RDWG final decision [sharper]
13:29:01 [sharper]
Agenda+ 'Text Customization' - Online Symposia | Pre-Call - http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Topic_3_pre-call [shawn]
13:29:01 [sharper]
Agenda+ Current W3C Note Status [shadi]
13:29:03 [sharper]
Agenda+ Timelines / Schedule to 30th June 2013 [sharper]
13:29:04 [Yehya]
Yehya has joined #rd
13:29:05 [sharper]
Agenda+ Issues and Actions (Standing Item): https://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/tracker/ [sharper]
13:29:08 [sharper]
Agenda+ Any Other Business (Standing Item) [sharper]
13:29:12 [sharper]
zakim, save agenda
13:29:18 [Zakim]
ok, sharper, the agenda has been written to http://www.w3.org/2012/06/06-rd-agenda.rdf
13:29:19 [sharper]
zakim, take up item 1
13:29:20 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Welcome & Logistics (Regrets, Agenda Requests, Comments)" taken up [from sharper]
13:29:56 [Zakim]
WAI_RDWG()9:30AM has now started
13:30:03 [Zakim]
+Shawn
13:30:34 [Zakim]
+??P2
13:30:36 [sharper]
zakim, ??P2 is sharper
13:30:36 [Zakim]
+sharper; got it
13:30:38 [peter]
peter has joined #rd
13:30:40 [giorgio]
giorgio has joined #rd
13:30:58 [Zakim]
+??P1
13:31:05 [vivienne]
zakim, ??P1 is me
13:31:05 [Zakim]
+vivienne; got it
13:31:22 [sharper]
regrets+ O'Connor_Joshue
13:31:30 [vivienne]
zakim, mute me
13:31:30 [Zakim]
vivienne should now be muted
13:31:33 [Zakim]
+Shadi
13:31:40 [markel]
markel has joined #rd
13:31:42 [Zakim]
+??P5
13:31:53 [Zakim]
+??P6
13:32:03 [peter]
Zakim, ??P6 is me
13:32:03 [Zakim]
+peter; got it
13:32:07 [peter]
you bet
13:32:11 [peter]
Zakim, mute me
13:32:11 [Zakim]
peter should now be muted
13:32:17 [peter]
hello all :-)
13:32:25 [markel]
lol
13:32:29 [peter]
(it works … :)
13:32:32 [shadi]
zakim, who is on the phone?
13:32:32 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Shawn, sharper, vivienne (muted), Shadi, ??P5, peter (muted)
13:32:50 [shadi]
zakim, ??p5 is Klaus
13:32:50 [Zakim]
+Klaus; got it
13:33:04 [Zakim]
+??P4
13:33:30 [markel]
zakim, ??P4 is markel
13:33:30 [Zakim]
+markel; got it
13:33:32 [klaus]
klaus has joined #rd
13:34:05 [vivienne]
I did either last week or the week before
13:34:10 [peter]
I don't mind scribing - I just worry about my connection (seams ok so far though)
13:34:25 [christos]
christos has joined #rd
13:34:38 [Zakim]
+??P7
13:34:56 [Zakim]
+??P8
13:35:10 [yeliz]
yeliz has joined #rd
13:35:13 [giorgio]
??p7 is giorgio
13:35:22 [christos]
zakim, ??P7 is me
13:35:22 [Zakim]
+christos; got it
13:35:51 [christos]
zakim, ??P8 is me
13:35:51 [Zakim]
+christos; got it
13:35:52 [shadi]
zakim, christos is giorgio
13:35:53 [Zakim]
+giorgio; got it
13:36:04 [shawn]
zakim, who is on the phone?
13:36:04 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Shawn (muted), sharper, vivienne (muted), Shadi, Klaus, peter (muted), markel, giorgio, christos.a
13:36:16 [giorgio]
zakim, scribe giorgio
13:36:16 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'scribe giorgio', giorgio
13:36:29 [shawn]
Scribe: Giorgio
13:36:32 [giorgio]
how d I tell zakim i'm the scriber
13:36:34 [giorgio]
?
13:36:39 [christos]
zakim, mute me
13:36:39 [Zakim]
christos.a should now be muted
13:36:44 [giorgio]
ok thanks
13:37:00 [shadi]
zakim, mute me
13:37:00 [Zakim]
Shadi should now be muted
13:37:03 [klaus]
zakim, mute me
13:37:03 [Zakim]
Klaus should now be muted
13:37:12 [shadi]
agenda?
13:37:30 [sharper]
zakim, close item 1
13:37:30 [Zakim]
agendum 1, Welcome & Logistics (Regrets, Agenda Requests, Comments), closed
13:37:30 [sharper]
zakim, take up item 2
13:37:32 [Zakim]
I see 7 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
13:37:32 [Zakim]
2. Mobile Topic Update + Open Registration [from sharper]
13:37:32 [Zakim]
agendum 2. "Mobile Topic Update + Open Registration" taken up [from sharper]
13:38:33 [giorgio]
sh: discussion on papers for te mobile webminar took place; 5 papers were accepted
13:38:54 [giorgio]
sh: there is also a proposed format for the webinar
13:39:54 [giorgio]
sh: yeliz is going to be the chair for he symposium; simon and shadi will be managing zakim; peter will take care of questions
13:40:47 [giorgio]
sh: the format is www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Mobile_Accessibility#SYmposium_Format
13:40:54 [shadi]
ack me
13:41:08 [Zakim]
+??P9
13:41:52 [yeliz]
yeliz has joined #rd
13:41:58 [giorgio]
saz: shadi would like to be the interface with the system handling registration, assign an ID to participants, to start the call
13:42:09 [yeliz]
zakim, mute me
13:42:09 [Zakim]
sorry, yeliz, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
13:42:53 [yeliz]
can anybody help me with zakim?
13:43:21 [shawn]
last tiem announcement: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2011OctDec/0120.html
13:43:37 [giorgio]
??p9 is yeliz
13:43:37 [shawn]
zakim, ??P9 is yeliz
13:43:37 [Zakim]
+yeliz; got it
13:43:44 [yeliz]
zakim, mute me
13:43:44 [Zakim]
yeliz should now be muted
13:43:47 [shawn]
ack me
13:43:48 [Zakim]
-christos.a
13:43:54 [yeliz]
Thank you, Shawn
13:44:01 [giorgio]
sh: how is the registration handled?
13:44:02 [Zakim]
+??P8
13:44:15 [christos]
zakim, ??P8 is me
13:44:15 [Zakim]
+christos; got it
13:44:30 [giorgio]
saz: shadi and shawn will manage it by sending out a message
13:44:31 [shawn]
previous registration announcement: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2011OctDec/0120.html
13:44:40 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/2012/mobile/
13:44:50 [shawn]
q+ to suggest a 10+ minute beforehand to get people connected, setup, etc.
13:45:02 [shawn]
zakim, who is making noise?
13:45:12 [peter]
Zakim, mute me
13:45:12 [Zakim]
peter was already muted, peter
13:45:13 [Zakim]
shawn, listening for 11 seconds I heard sound from the following: christos (45%)
13:45:28 [shadi]
zakim, mute christos
13:45:28 [Zakim]
christos should now be muted
13:45:35 [christos]
zakim, mute me
13:45:35 [Zakim]
christos was already muted, christos
13:46:02 [giorgio]
sh: to sort out the agenda for the webinar, announcements, acceptance of papers, etc
13:46:31 [giorgio]
saz: ideally tonight we could announce the program of the webinar
13:46:42 [yeliz]
around 2 hours
13:47:19 [yeliz]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Mobile_Accessibility#Symposium_Format
13:47:32 [shadi]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2011OctDec/0120.html
13:47:34 [yeliz]
I agree with simon
13:47:38 [yeliz]
according to our initial plan
13:47:41 [shawn]
ack me
13:47:41 [Zakim]
shawn, you wanted to suggest a 10+ minute beforehand to get people connected, setup, etc.
13:47:41 [peter]
would be nice to have the extra buffer time .5 hours
13:47:43 [yeliz]
it will be less than 2 hours
13:47:46 [yeliz]
but just in case
13:47:58 [yeliz]
no paper presentation
13:48:52 [peter]
time boxing is always nice to keep focus
13:48:53 [giorgio]
shawn: I thought there would be more Q&A than paper presentations
13:49:33 [yeliz]
committee has comments on papers
13:49:45 [yeliz]
in OpenConf
13:49:52 [peter]
q+
13:49:55 [giorgio]
sh: nobody from the scientific committee submitted papers
13:50:12 [shawn]
zakim, mute me
13:50:12 [Zakim]
Shawn should now be muted
13:50:13 [peter]
q-
13:50:20 [giorgio]
q+
13:50:23 [yeliz]
q+
13:50:30 [peter]
q+
13:50:36 [shadi]
ack g
13:50:44 [Zakim]
-christos
13:51:17 [Zakim]
+??P8
13:51:20 [christos]
zakim, ??P8 is me
13:51:20 [Zakim]
+christos; got it
13:51:36 [christos]
zakim, mute me
13:51:36 [Zakim]
christos should now be muted
13:51:43 [yeliz]
zakim, unmute yeliz
13:51:43 [Zakim]
yeliz should no longer be muted
13:51:50 [yeliz]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Mobile_Accessibility#Symposium_Format
13:52:07 [sharper]
ack y
13:52:11 [giorgio]
sh: the format is that of a panel; authors will be asked to discuss some questions, not giving presentationso fo the papers
13:52:33 [giorgio]
q+
13:53:09 [shadi]
q+
13:53:14 [giorgio]
thank you yeliz
13:53:19 [yeliz]
zakim, mute yeliz
13:53:19 [Zakim]
yeliz should now be muted
13:53:40 [yeliz]
Please edit the wiki page
13:53:49 [yeliz]
so we can use it for the following symposiums
13:54:18 [giorgio]
giorgio: I suggest involving the authors earlier than the start and ask them to think of questions to pose to other presenters
13:54:26 [giorgio]
q-
13:54:35 [peter]
ack me
13:54:37 [sharper]
ack p
13:54:49 [giorgio]
peter, I can't hear you
13:54:50 [shadi]
ack me
13:54:51 [peter]
zakim, mute me
13:54:51 [Zakim]
peter should now be muted
13:54:59 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Mobile_Accessibility#Symposium_Format
13:55:20 [peter]
giorgio: sorry - my question was unrelated to the current topic - so postponed
13:55:56 [vivienne]
+1 to the format
13:55:59 [shadi]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2011OctDec/0120.html
13:56:04 [yeliz]
we can also possibly shorten 15 minutes to 10 minutes
13:56:14 [yeliz]
if we want to shorten the symposium duration
13:56:26 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/metrics-registration/
13:56:26 [yeliz]
but I think having 15 minutes will give us flexibility
13:56:44 [giorgio]
yeliz, you could assume 15 as the maximum time.
13:57:24 [yeliz]
UK time
13:57:25 [yeliz]
?
13:57:37 [yeliz]
15:00? UK time? 16:00?
13:57:40 [yeliz]
OK
13:58:17 [yeliz]
I think that is great idea
13:58:31 [shadi]
RESOLUTION: mobile accessibility symposium on 25 June at 15:00-17:00 UTC
13:58:33 [shawn]
+1 to asking for questions on the regirstation form
13:58:39 [giorgio]
sh: it would be good to ask registrants to pose during registration their own question
13:58:40 [yeliz]
+1
13:58:43 [giorgio]
+1
13:58:46 [Yehya]
+1
13:58:52 [shadi]
action: shadi to add question for participants to suggest questions to the questionnaire
13:58:52 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-27 - Add question for participants to suggest questions to the questionnaire [on Shadi Abou-Zahra - due 2012-06-13].
13:58:53 [peter]
+1
13:59:26 [christos]
+1
13:59:32 [klaus]
+1
13:59:42 [sharper]
+1
13:59:45 [yeliz]
Shadi, can you email us the updated version of the symposiu
13:59:45 [markel]
+1
13:59:46 [yeliz]
m
13:59:48 [shawn]
ack me
13:59:50 [yeliz]
and we can get back to you
13:59:54 [giorgio]
saz: please give me or shawn feedback about the announcement message
13:59:56 [yeliz]
wouldn't that be OK?
14:00:02 [giorgio]
saz: by tonight
14:00:18 [Zakim]
+Yehya
14:00:35 [shawn]
zakim, mute me
14:00:35 [Zakim]
Shawn should now be muted
14:00:52 [giorgio]
saz: on Monday the announcement will be sent out
14:00:59 [yeliz]
me too
14:01:00 [yeliz]
+1
14:01:09 [giorgio]
+1
14:01:09 [peter]
sure
14:01:12 [yeliz]
That sounds great
14:01:15 [vivienne]
+1
14:01:16 [Yehya]
+1
14:01:47 [yeliz]
I think that would be great
14:01:48 [giorgio]
saz: shall we decide the accepted papers?
14:02:47 [giorgio]
sh: 5 papers will be accepted; 1 is rejected
14:02:56 [yeliz]
+1
14:02:59 [peter]
yup
14:03:24 [giorgio]
sh: as soon SH sends the outcome to authors shadi can go on
14:03:30 [giorgio]
zakim, close item 2
14:03:30 [Zakim]
agendum 2, Mobile Topic Update + Open Registration, closed
14:03:31 [Zakim]
I see 6 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
14:03:31 [Zakim]
3. 'Text Customization' + 'Easy to Read' Reprise - WAI GC Report/Comments & RDWG final decision [from sharper]
14:03:34 [shadi]
zakim, mute me
14:03:34 [Zakim]
Shadi should now be muted
14:03:37 [giorgio]
zakim, take up item 3
14:03:37 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "'Text Customization' + 'Easy to Read' Reprise - WAI GC Report/Comments & RDWG final decision" taken up [from sharper]
14:04:06 [giorgio]
sh: summary of what happened last week
14:04:52 [giorgio]
sh: there is going to be a strong connection between the two topics
14:05:44 [giorgio]
sh: there is like a 25% overlap between the 2 topics
14:06:36 [giorgio]
sh: we could release the text customization pre-call without having to wait for the e2r one
14:06:39 [shadi]
ack me
14:07:17 [shadi]
zakim, mute me
14:07:17 [Zakim]
Shadi should now be muted
14:07:37 [klaus]
zakim, unmute me
14:07:37 [Zakim]
Klaus should no longer be muted
14:08:55 [giorgio]
klaus: I prefer to deal first with text customization, which will have implictions on e2r
14:09:08 [shawn]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Topic_3_pre-call
14:09:08 [shawn]
ack me
14:09:14 [klaus]
zakim, mute me
14:09:14 [Zakim]
Klaus should now be muted
14:09:17 [giorgio]
shawn: i'm fine
14:09:25 [Zakim]
-yeliz
14:09:39 [giorgio]
sh: shoud the precall go out as it is now written?
14:10:21 [shadi]
q+
14:10:59 [giorgio]
sh: sh: please read the precall draft
14:11:32 [vivienne]
sounds good to me
14:11:36 [peter]
Quick question about the pre-call
14:11:37 [giorgio]
good for me
14:11:38 [shadi]
ack me
14:11:42 [christos]
ok by me
14:12:09 [Yehya]
+1
14:12:22 [giorgio]
saz: papers should me no more than 1000 words; shall we say we want "extended abstracts"?
14:12:31 [peter]
"This pre-call for papers provides some information; more details will follow in the coming weeks." just a reminder not to forget to come back to this bit :-)
14:12:36 [shawn]
ack me
14:12:48 [giorgio]
shawn: we could take that out alltogether
14:13:15 [giorgio]
q+
14:13:40 [shadi]
q+ to talk about pointer to related e2r symposium
14:14:00 [giorgio]
gb: suggests to say "extended abstract of about 1000 words"
14:14:18 [vivienne]
q+
14:14:23 [giorgio]
q-
14:14:27 [shadi]
q- later
14:14:30 [peter]
q+
14:14:34 [shadi]
q- later
14:14:46 [giorgio]
shawn: the goal is to communicate that we don't want full papers
14:14:55 [vivienne]
ack me
14:15:04 [yeliz]
yeliz has joined #rd
14:15:38 [giorgio]
vivienne: as an author I'd like to know how long the thing has to be
14:16:12 [peter]
ack me
14:16:13 [giorgio]
vivienne: short paper is too ambiguous
14:16:13 [vivienne]
zakim, mute me
14:16:14 [Zakim]
vivienne should now be muted
14:16:16 [Zakim]
+??P16
14:16:20 [yeliz]
zakim, ??P16 is yeliz
14:16:20 [Zakim]
+yeliz; got it
14:16:24 [yeliz]
zakim, mute yeliz
14:16:24 [Zakim]
yeliz should now be muted
14:16:27 [giorgio]
peter: giorgio cannot hear you
14:16:34 [peter]
Zakim, mute me
14:16:34 [Zakim]
peter should now be muted
14:16:39 [peter]
(unrelated perhaps)
14:16:40 [peter]
"..guidance for user agent developers, standards developers, policy makers.." /standards developers/Web standards developers/ does this specificity have historical importance?
14:16:51 [peter]
*he* may be :-)
14:17:16 [peter]
What I mean is standards is quite broad
14:17:28 [peter]
I worry about this in the mobile symposium also
14:17:46 [peter]
So we are looking outside the W3
14:17:57 [peter]
ah ok - nm then :-)
14:18:01 [giorgio]
shawn: I is text customization covered by standards and how it could better handled by standards
14:18:15 [peter]
yup good thanks Shawn
14:18:21 [shadi]
ack me
14:18:21 [Zakim]
shadi, you wanted to talk about pointer to related e2r symposium
14:18:56 [giorgio]
sh: what do say as a limit/guideline for authors?
14:19:01 [vivienne]
approximately works for me
14:19:02 [shawn]
"Papers should be about 1000 words"
14:19:15 [markel]
+1
14:19:16 [giorgio]
saz: agrees with giorgio's formulation
14:19:17 [christos]
+1
14:19:18 [vivienne]
+1
14:19:19 [yeliz]
OK with me
14:19:19 [yeliz]
+1
14:19:20 [giorgio]
+1
14:19:24 [peter]
+1
14:19:24 [Yehya]
+1
14:19:25 [sharper]
+1
14:19:25 [klaus]
+1
14:19:25 [yeliz]
I prefer page numbers
14:19:29 [yeliz]
but that's just me
14:19:30 [yeliz]
:)
14:19:44 [shawn]
{@@draft new text:}Related topics may be addressed in additional symposia, such as easy-to-read (E2R) language; assistive technologies and personal assistance for text illustration and enrichment (e.g., text annotation with symbols, pictures, and multimedia content; audio display and information design); and text conversion and machine translation.
14:20:10 [peter]
agree about mentioning other symposium in the tex
14:20:13 [peter]
t
14:20:18 [shadi]
zakim, mute me
14:20:18 [Zakim]
Shadi should now be muted
14:20:19 [klaus]
yes
14:20:26 [giorgio]
saz: do we need to say that there will be a subsequent webinar on e2r
14:20:58 [giorgio]
shawn: I'm going to post a rewritten sentence
14:21:20 [shawn]
Related topics will be addressed in a related symposium on Easy-to-Read (E2R) language, including \assistive technologies and personal assistance for text illustration and enrichment (e.g., text annotation with symbols, pictures, and multimedia content; audio display and information design); and text conversion and machine translation.
14:21:36 [yeliz]
+1
14:21:40 [giorgio]
+1
14:21:43 [klaus]
excellent
14:21:46 [vivienne]
+1
14:21:52 [sharper]
+1
14:21:54 [peter]
+1
14:21:54 [Yehya]
+1
14:22:00 [christos]
+1
14:23:09 [giorgio]
sh: do we want to keep the dates as written there?
14:24:11 [giorgio]
shawn: the current formulation gives us enough flexibility
14:24:22 [yeliz]
+1
14:24:24 [klaus]
+1
14:24:24 [Yehya]
+1
14:24:25 [markel]
+1
14:24:26 [vivienne]
+1
14:24:26 [giorgio]
sh: is this precall ready to be distrubuted?
14:24:30 [giorgio]
+1
14:24:38 [christos]
+1
14:24:48 [peter]
Just please update this before sending "This pre-call for papers provides some information; …"
14:24:49 [peter]
+1
14:25:07 [sharper]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Distribution_Lists
14:25:56 [klaus]
zakim, unmute me
14:25:56 [Zakim]
Klaus should no longer be muted
14:26:13 [giorgio]
sh: how soon does klaus think the precall for e2r will be ready?
14:26:25 [giorgio]
klaus: in a couple of weeks
14:26:30 [klaus]
zakim, mute me
14:26:30 [Zakim]
Klaus should now be muted
14:26:37 [shadi]
ack me
14:26:54 [giorgio]
sh: I won't be here next week; shadi will chair the next rdwg meeting
14:27:26 [shadi]
zakim, mute me
14:27:26 [Zakim]
Shadi should now be muted
14:27:27 [shawn]
zakim, mute me
14:27:27 [Zakim]
Shawn should now be muted
14:27:38 [giorgio]
zakim, close item 3
14:27:38 [Zakim]
agendum 3, 'Text Customization' + 'Easy to Read' Reprise - WAI GC Report/Comments & RDWG final decision, closed
14:27:40 [Zakim]
I see 5 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
14:27:40 [Zakim]
4. 'Text Customization' - Online Symposia | Pre-Call - http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Topic_3_pre-call [from shawn via sharper]
14:27:43 [shadi]
ack me
14:27:44 [giorgio]
zakim, take up item 4
14:27:46 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "'Text Customization' - Online Symposia | Pre-Call - http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Topic_3_pre-call " taken up [from shawn via sharper]
14:28:07 [shawn]
zakim, close item 4
14:28:07 [Zakim]
agendum 4, 'Text Customization' - Online Symposia | Pre-Call - http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Topic_3_pre-call , closed
14:28:09 [Zakim]
I see 4 items remaining on the agenda; the next one is
14:28:09 [Zakim]
5. Current W3C Note Status [from shadi via sharper]
14:28:16 [shawn]
zakim, take up item 5
14:28:16 [Zakim]
agendum 5. "Current W3C Note Status" taken up [from shadi via sharper]
14:28:24 [giorgio]
thank you shawn!
14:29:02 [shadi]
q+
14:29:15 [giorgio]
sh: if people could see what the output of a webinar is they could be persuaded to contribute to next ones
14:29:16 [shadi]
ack me
14:29:21 [shadi]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/2011/metrics/
14:29:44 [giorgio]
saz: what people say to add a link to the editor draft in the previous page?
14:29:51 [shawn]
+1 to including link to editors' draft (clearly indicated)
14:29:57 [giorgio]
+1
14:30:00 [markel]
I'm happy about that
14:30:14 [vivienne]
I'm okay with that
14:30:14 [christos]
+1
14:30:17 [Yehya]
+1
14:30:24 [sharper]
+1
14:30:28 [yeliz]
+1
14:30:51 [giorgio]
sh: are we going to add a list opf the participants to the webinar?
14:30:57 [markel]
on the note there's a list of contributors
14:31:09 [shadi]
action: shadi to add Editor Note to the Metrics Symposium Page
14:31:09 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-28 - Add Editor Note to the Metrics Symposium Page [on Shadi Abou-Zahra - due 2012-06-13].
14:31:18 [shawn]
[ i wonder if we need to get permission before listing participants? --if so, need to include that in the registration]
14:31:44 [giorgio]
q
14:31:51 [yeliz]
I agree we definetely need to get permissions
14:31:59 [shadi]
action: shadi to add question about agreement to publish name on the symposium page
14:31:59 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-29 - Add question about agreement to publish name on the symposium page [on Shadi Abou-Zahra - due 2012-06-13].
14:32:24 [giorgio]
q+
14:32:30 [yeliz]
Lets not do anything with the first one
14:32:36 [giorgio]
q-
14:32:50 [yeliz]
and for the following ones, we make sure that it is asked on the following symposium registrations
14:32:58 [yeliz]
+1
14:33:04 [vivienne]
yes, good
14:33:04 [sharper]
+1
14:33:06 [klaus]
+1
14:33:14 [giorgio]
sh: we should ask when regisytering if they want their name to be listed as participant
14:33:20 [christos]
+1
14:33:22 [giorgio]
+1
14:33:23 [vivienne]
good night all
14:33:28 [markel]
bye!!
14:33:31 [yeliz]
bye
14:33:32 [markel]
markel has left #rd
14:33:34 [Zakim]
-yeliz
14:33:36 [Zakim]
-vivienne
14:33:41 [Zakim]
-markel
14:33:41 [vivienne]
vivienne has left #rd
14:33:43 [Zakim]
-Yehya
14:33:43 [Zakim]
-Shawn
14:33:44 [Zakim]
-sharper
14:33:44 [giorgio]
bye
14:33:46 [Zakim]
-Shadi
14:34:09 [klaus]
quit
14:34:13 [Zakim]
-giorgio
14:38:21 [shadi]
zakim, who is on the phone?
14:38:21 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Klaus (muted), peter (muted), christos (muted)
14:38:37 [shadi]
zakim, drop klaus, peter, christos
14:38:37 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'drop klaus, peter, christos', shadi
14:38:41 [shadi]
zakim, drop klaus
14:38:41 [Zakim]
Klaus is being disconnected
14:38:43 [Zakim]
-Klaus
14:38:45 [shadi]
zakim, drop peter
14:38:45 [Zakim]
peter is being disconnected
14:38:47 [Zakim]
-peter
14:38:54 [shadi]
zakim, drop christos
14:38:54 [Zakim]
christos is being disconnected
14:38:55 [Zakim]
WAI_RDWG()9:30AM has ended
14:38:55 [Zakim]
Attendees were Shawn, sharper, vivienne, Shadi, peter, Klaus, markel, giorgio, yeliz, christos, Yehya
14:39:03 [shadi]
trackbot, end meeting
14:39:03 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
14:39:03 [Zakim]
sorry, trackbot, I don't know what conference this is
14:39:11 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
14:39:11 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/06/06-rd-minutes.html trackbot
14:39:12 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
14:39:12 [RRSAgent]
I see 3 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2012/06/06-rd-actions.rdf :
14:39:12 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: shadi to add question for participants to suggest questions to the questionnaire [1]
14:39:12 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/06/06-rd-irc#T13-58-52
14:39:12 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: shadi to add Editor Note to the Metrics Symposium Page [2]
14:39:12 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/06/06-rd-irc#T14-31-09
14:39:12 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: shadi to add question about agreement to publish name on the symposium page [3]
14:39:12 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/06/06-rd-irc#T14-31-59