IRC log of mediaann on 2012-05-08

Timestamps are in UTC.

10:58:42 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #mediaann
10:58:42 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2012/05/08-mediaann-irc
10:58:45 [daniel]
daniel has joined #mediaann
10:58:49 [wbailer]
zakim, this will be mawg
10:58:49 [Zakim]
ok, wbailer; I see IA_MAWG()7:00AM scheduled to start in 2 minutes
10:58:57 [wbailer]
meeting: MAWG Telco
10:59:03 [wbailer]
rrsagent, make logs public
10:59:14 [wbailer]
rrsagent, draft minutes
10:59:14 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/05/08-mediaann-minutes.html wbailer
10:59:25 [Zakim]
IA_MAWG()7:00AM has now started
10:59:32 [Zakim]
+??P1
10:59:39 [Zakim]
+wbailer
10:59:57 [wbailer]
zakim, ??P1 is daniel
10:59:57 [Zakim]
+daniel; got it
11:00:06 [wbailer]
chair: daniel
11:00:56 [SungOk_You]
SungOk_You has joined #mediaann
11:01:55 [Zakim]
+florian
11:02:31 [wbailer]
present: daniel, florian, werner
11:02:40 [Zakim]
+??P4
11:03:13 [wbailer]
zakim, ??P4 is Sungok
11:03:13 [Zakim]
+Sungok; got it
11:03:56 [wbailer]
scribe: wbailer
11:04:01 [wbailer]
rrsagent, draft minutes
11:04:01 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/05/08-mediaann-minutes.html wbailer
11:04:12 [florian]
sorry have to mute
11:04:23 [wbailer]
topic: action items
11:04:27 [wbailer]
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
11:04:58 [wbailer]
wonsuk is in us, we keep his actions open until he returns
11:06:28 [wbailer]
action-468 daniel sent to mfwg, got a couple of responses
11:06:58 [wbailer]
... mfwg has members who contribute to webkit, they contributed implementations to webkit
11:07:32 [wbailer]
... mfwg recommended to invite members active in webkit directly
11:11:49 [wbailer]
close action-468
11:11:49 [trackbot]
ACTION-468 Contact media fragment group about getting media annotation implementation into webkit closed
11:12:08 [wbailer]
action: daniel to contact apple concerning webkit implementation of mawg api
11:12:08 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - daniel
11:12:17 [wbailer]
action: soohong to contact apple concerning webkit implementation of mawg api
11:12:17 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-474 - Contact apple concerning webkit implementation of mawg api [on Soohong Daniel Park - due 2012-05-15].
11:13:01 [wbailer]
action-472 still pending
11:13:14 [wbailer]
topic: API Docs Movement issues
11:15:45 [wbailer]
would be good to talk to joakim about details, as he was talking about subtypes, but philippe's comment was general about filtering
11:16:28 [wbailer]
daniel is going to ac meeting
11:16:43 [wbailer]
action: daniel to check context about comments from director call
11:16:43 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - daniel
11:16:53 [wbailer]
action: soohong to check context about comments from director call
11:16:54 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-475 - Check context about comments from director call [on Soohong Daniel Park - due 2012-05-15].
11:18:43 [wbailer]
topic: update of youtube mapping
11:18:57 [wbailer]
still pending
11:19:57 [wbailer]
topic: epub mapping
11:20:23 [wbailer]
interested in metadata for epub
11:20:48 [wbailer]
s/interested/sungok: interested/
11:21:17 [wbailer]
... proposes work related to epub metadata mapping
11:21:48 [wbailer]
... interest from digital publishing cg
11:23:40 [wbailer]
werner: options are to define mappings as additional ones
11:23:59 [wbailer]
... or define charter of mawg extension or some other group to work on it
11:25:29 [wbailer]
daniel: will talk to ivan at ac meeting about options on how to continue
11:25:49 [wbailer]
... ivan recommended to have internal discussion first and then come back to him
11:29:13 [wbailer]
action: sungok to define use cases and requirements for epub
11:29:13 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-476 - Define use cases and requirements for epub [on SUNGOK YOU - due 2012-05-15].
11:29:40 [wbailer]
sungok is also attending ac meeting, will talk to publishing cg to get more input
11:30:36 [Zakim]
-daniel
11:31:19 [SungOk_You]
the connection is not good. I'd like to extent due to 2012-05-22.
11:31:39 [Zakim]
+??P0
11:31:53 [wbailer]
zakim, ??P0 is daniel
11:31:53 [Zakim]
+daniel; got it
11:32:09 [wbailer]
rrsagent, draft minutes
11:32:09 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/05/08-mediaann-minutes.html wbailer
11:32:22 [wbailer]
present+ sungok
11:32:26 [Zakim]
-florian
11:32:27 [Zakim]
-Sungok
11:32:28 [Zakim]
-wbailer
11:32:29 [Zakim]
-daniel
11:32:29 [Zakim]
IA_MAWG()7:00AM has ended
11:32:29 [wbailer]
rrsagent, draft minutes
11:32:29 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/05/08-mediaann-minutes.html wbailer
11:32:30 [Zakim]
Attendees were wbailer, daniel, florian, Sungok