IRC log of au on 2012-05-07

Timestamps are in UTC.

18:47:28 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #au
18:47:28 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2012/05/07-au-irc
18:47:38 [Jan]
Zakim, bye
18:47:38 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #au
18:47:46 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #au
18:47:58 [Jan]
Zakim, this will be AUWG
18:47:58 [Zakim]
ok, Jan; I see WAI_AUWG()3:00PM scheduled to start in 13 minutes
18:48:04 [Jan]
Meeting: WAI AU
18:48:16 [Jan]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2012AprJun/0019.html
18:48:49 [Jan]
Chair: Jutta Treviranus
18:49:28 [jeanne]
jeanne has joined #au
19:02:06 [Jan]
zakim, code?
19:02:08 [Zakim]
the conference code is 2894 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 sip:zakim@voip.w3.org), Jan
19:02:20 [Zakim]
WAI_AUWG()3:00PM has now started
19:02:28 [Zakim]
+Jeanne
19:02:31 [Zakim]
+??P28
19:02:38 [Jan]
zakim, ??P28 is really Jan
19:02:38 [Zakim]
+Jan; got it
19:03:14 [Jan]
http://press.rim.com/release.jsp?id=5898
19:04:24 [Zakim]
+Tim_Boland
19:05:02 [Zakim]
+Greg
19:06:02 [Greg]
Greg has joined #au
19:06:24 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft]
19:07:38 [Zakim]
+Sueann
19:08:14 [Jan]
zakim, [Microsoft] is really CherieE
19:08:14 [Zakim]
+CherieE; got it
19:08:56 [Sueann]
Sueann has joined #au
19:09:54 [Jan]
Scribe: Jan
19:10:16 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft]
19:10:44 [Jan]
zakim, [Microsoft] is really Alex
19:10:44 [Zakim]
+Alex; got it
19:10:59 [jeanne]
zakim, who is here?
19:10:59 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Jeanne, Jan, Tim_Boland, Greg, CherieE, Sueann, Alex
19:11:01 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Sueann, Greg, jeanne, Zakim, RRSAgent, Jan, trackbot
19:12:22 [Jan]
Topic: 1. Schedule F2F (Jeanne: Survey?)
19:12:43 [Jan]
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35520/auwg20120507/
19:13:03 [Tim]
Tim has joined #au
19:15:42 [Jan]
Looks like the group is leaning towards Mon-Tues
19:15:56 [Jan]
Jan will discuss with Jutta
19:16:21 [Jan]
Topic: 2. Implementation planning (next steps to secure internal commitments to participate in ATAG 2.0 Candidate Recommendation)
19:16:43 [Jan]
Jeanne: Will contact people individually
19:16:52 [Jan]
3. Implementation Report update
19:17:22 [Jan]
No work yet.
19:17:40 [Jan]
Topic: 4. Update on testing plan (Jeanne)
19:18:03 [jeanne]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2012/ATAG20tests/
19:18:07 [Jan]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2012AprJun/0021.html
19:18:21 [Jan]
JS: Sent out some links...
19:18:37 [Jan]
JS: At the moment all submissions need to go through Jeanne
19:18:50 [Jan]
JS: But working on a public repository
19:19:09 [jeanne]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2012/ATAG20tests/ATAG20-templateJS-0001.html
19:19:21 [Jan]
JS: Above is the tempate
19:19:28 [Zakim]
+??P48
19:20:55 [Jan]
zakim, ??P48 is really Jutta
19:20:55 [Zakim]
+Jutta; got it
19:21:57 [Jan]
JS: Buttons for pass, fail, notes etc will be part of the testing software being built by w3c
19:24:43 [Jan]
The HTML template for the tests can be fouind at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2012AprJun/0021.html
19:25:04 [jeanne]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2012/ATAG20tests/ATAG20-A211-0001.html
19:25:22 [Jan]
JS: Above is sample tests
19:26:23 [jeanne]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2012/ATAG20tests/ATAG20-A211-0002.html <-- failure example
19:34:57 [Zakim]
-Alex
19:34:59 [Zakim]
+??P14
19:35:03 [Zakim]
-Jutta
19:44:21 [Jan]
JR: Should we work backwards from WCAG2 techs for HTML?
19:44:39 [Jan]
JS: Prefer to start with ATAG2 and leave WCAG dependednt SCs fro later
19:45:44 [Jan]
JR: One SC each?
19:46:03 [Jan]
JR: Will take A2.1.2
19:46:46 [Jan]
GP: Maybe help picking with a survey
19:47:29 [jeanne]
action: jeanne to create survey with a list of SCs for people to choose which one to write.
19:47:29 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-377 - Create survey with a list of SCs for people to choose which one to write. [on Jeanne F Spellman - due 2012-05-14].
19:48:32 [Jan]
Reminder that we are in last call and last call comments are due June 5.
19:49:28 [Jan]
JT: JS will put up survey, everyone pls make time to add
19:49:35 [Zakim]
-Tim_Boland
19:49:37 [Zakim]
-CherieE
19:49:38 [Zakim]
-Sueann
19:49:38 [Zakim]
-Jeanne
19:49:39 [Zakim]
-??P14
19:49:45 [Zakim]
-Jan
19:49:50 [Zakim]
-Greg
19:49:51 [Zakim]
WAI_AUWG()3:00PM has ended
19:49:51 [Zakim]
Attendees were Jeanne, Jan, Tim_Boland, Greg, Sueann, CherieE, Alex, Jutta
19:50:03 [Jan]
RRSAgent, make minutes
19:50:03 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/05/07-au-minutes.html Jan
19:50:10 [Jan]
RRSAgent, set logs public
20:37:10 [Jan]
Zakim, bye
20:37:10 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #au
20:37:17 [Jan]
RRSAgent, bye
20:37:17 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2012/05/07-au-actions.rdf :
20:37:17 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: jeanne to create survey with a list of SCs for people to choose which one to write. [1]
20:37:17 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/05/07-au-irc#T19-47-29