IRC log of au on 2012-04-30

Timestamps are in UTC.

18:51:17 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #au
18:51:17 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2012/04/30-au-irc
18:51:19 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
18:51:19 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #au
18:51:21 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be AUWG
18:51:21 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_AUWG()3:00PM scheduled to start in 9 minutes
18:51:22 [trackbot]
Meeting: Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference
18:51:22 [trackbot]
Date: 30 April 2012
18:51:35 [jeanne]
regrets+ Jan, Tim, Alessandro, Cherie
18:52:00 [jeanne]
agenda+ Schedule F2F
18:52:19 [jeanne]
agenda+ Implementation planning
18:52:42 [jeanne]
agenda+ Implementation Report update
18:52:42 [jeanne]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2012AprJun/0007.html
18:52:56 [jeanne]
agenda+ update on testing plan
19:01:18 [Zakim]
WAI_AUWG()3:00PM has now started
19:01:24 [Zakim]
+Jeanne
19:03:25 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft]
19:04:49 [Zakim]
+Sueann
19:05:46 [Zakim]
+??P10
19:06:08 [jeanne]
zakim, ??P10
19:06:09 [Zakim]
I don't understand '??P10', jeanne
19:06:25 [jeanne]
zakim, ??P10 is Jutta
19:06:25 [Zakim]
+Jutta; got it
19:09:18 [jeanne]
action: Jeanne to do a survey for F2F dates for TH & Fr, vs. MO & TU dates & location alternatives\
19:09:18 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-376 - Do a survey for F2F dates for TH & Fr, vs. MO & TU dates & location alternatives\ [on Jeanne F Spellman - due 2012-05-07].
19:09:56 [Zakim]
+Greg
19:26:09 [jeanne]
zakim, take up item-1
19:26:09 [Zakim]
'\-1' does not match any agenda item, jeanne
19:26:15 [jeanne]
zakim, take up next
19:26:15 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Schedule F2F" taken up [from jeanne]
19:26:20 [jeanne]
postponed
19:26:26 [jeanne]
zakim, take up next
19:26:26 [Zakim]
agendum 1 was just opened, jeanne
19:27:30 [jeanne]
zakim, take up item 3
19:27:30 [Zakim]
agendum 3. "Implementation Report update" taken up [from jeanne]
19:27:47 [jeanne]
Tim Boland has been in contact with Wordpress
19:28:16 [jeanne]
JT: We have also been in contact with WOrdpress
19:28:29 [jeanne]
JT: We have also been in contact with Drupal
19:28:46 [jeanne]
JS: Can you keep me in the loop? I have been talking with contacts at Drupal
19:29:25 [jeanne]
JT: We are also working on Open Author by Institute for Knowledge, Media and Education. We expect this to meet most of hte SC.
19:31:25 [jeanne]
zakim, take up nextx
19:31:25 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'take up nextx', jeanne
19:31:30 [jeanne]
zakim, take up next
19:31:30 [Zakim]
agendum 1. "Schedule F2F" taken up [from jeanne]
19:31:39 [jeanne]
zakim, take up next
19:31:39 [Zakim]
agendum 1 was just opened, jeanne
19:33:16 [Jutta_]
Jutta_ has joined #au
19:35:29 [jeanne]
zakim, take up item 4
19:35:29 [Zakim]
agendum 4. "update on testing plan" taken up [from jeanne]
19:37:20 [jeanne]
zakim, who is here?
19:37:20 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Jeanne, [Microsoft], Sueann, Jutta, Greg
19:37:22 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Jutta_, Zakim, RRSAgent, jeanne, trackbot
19:37:28 [jeanne]
zakim, Microsoft is Alex
19:37:28 [Zakim]
+Alex; got it
19:37:50 [jeanne]
JT: We will need volunteers to write test case.
19:38:13 [jeanne]
JS: I suggest that people ask within their own companies to look for expert help with writing test cases.
19:38:29 [jeanne]
JT: I will also see if there is student help for writing test cases.
19:38:58 [jeanne]
JS: I will send an email with instructions for writing the test cases.
19:39:08 [Zakim]
-Sueann
19:39:10 [Zakim]
-Alex
19:39:12 [Zakim]
-Greg
19:47:43 [Zakim]
-Jeanne
19:47:44 [Zakim]
-Jutta
19:47:44 [Zakim]
WAI_AUWG()3:00PM has ended
19:47:44 [Zakim]
Attendees were Jeanne, Sueann, Jutta, Greg, Alex
20:13:56 [jeanne]
rrsagent, make minutes
20:13:56 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/04/30-au-minutes.html jeanne