IRC log of au on 2012-04-23

Timestamps are in UTC.

18:51:48 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #au
18:51:48 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2012/04/23-au-irc
18:52:03 [Jan]
Zakim, this will be AUWG
18:52:03 [Zakim]
ok, Jan; I see WAI_AUWG()3:00PM scheduled to start in 8 minutes
18:52:10 [Jan]
Meeting: WAI AU
18:52:34 [Jan]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2012AprJun/0011.html
18:52:49 [Jan]
Scribe: jAN
18:52:54 [Jan]
Scribe: Jan
18:53:04 [Jan]
Chair: Jutta Treviranus
18:53:14 [Jan]
Regrets: Cherie E.
18:56:17 [Jan]
zakim, code?
18:56:17 [Zakim]
the conference code is 2894 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 sip:zakim@voip.w3.org), Jan
18:57:13 [jeanne]
jeanne has joined #au
18:57:37 [jeanne]
jeanne has changed the topic to: ' '
18:57:54 [jeanne]
jeanne has changed the topic to: ""
18:58:24 [AleMiele]
AleMiele has joined #au
18:59:27 [Zakim]
WAI_AUWG()3:00PM has now started
18:59:34 [Zakim]
+Jeanne
19:00:08 [Zakim]
+??P0
19:00:36 [Zakim]
+??P3
19:01:03 [Jan]
zakim, ??P3 is really Jan
19:01:03 [Zakim]
+Jan; got it
19:02:16 [Jan]
zakim, ??P0 is really Alessandro
19:02:16 [Zakim]
+Alessandro; got it
19:04:01 [Zakim]
+ +1.571.765.aaaa
19:04:14 [Zakim]
+??P11
19:04:38 [Jan]
zakim,aaaa is really Greg
19:04:38 [Zakim]
+Greg; got it
19:04:39 [Greg]
Greg has joined #au
19:05:03 [Jan]
zakim, ??P11 is really Jutta
19:05:03 [Zakim]
+Jutta; got it
19:05:57 [Jan]
Chair: Jan Richards
19:06:58 [Jan]
Topic: 1. Ensuring wide review prior to Deadline (June 5, 2012)
19:07:17 [Zakim]
+ +1.561.582.aabb
19:07:35 [Jan]
zakim, aabb is really Sueann
19:07:35 [Zakim]
+Sueann; got it
19:09:09 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft]
19:09:22 [jeanne]
JR: Be sure to be circulating this Last Call draft around your organization. We do not want any extensions on the deadline.
19:09:37 [Jan]
zakim, [Microsoft] is really Alex
19:09:37 [Zakim]
+Alex; got it
19:09:44 [jeanne]
SueAnn: I read that this is the 3rd Last Call, but I thought it was the 2nd.
19:10:14 [jeanne]
JR: It is the 3rd, but the first Last Call was in 2004. It is the 2nd Last Call since WCAG 2.0.
19:10:54 [Jan]
Topic: 2. F2F Planning (Jeanne)
19:11:08 [jeanne]
... when circulating the document, make sure people are aware that we are hoping that this is the final Last Call, and therefore any comments should be about show stoppers, not wordsmithing.
19:11:38 [Jan]
JS: We are due for a F2F...lots of work ahead with Last Call...
19:12:02 [Jan]
JS: Number of possibilities...but one idea is to meet around Nov2012 TPAC meeting...
19:12:12 [Jan]
JS: But some people have conflicts with that week...
19:12:48 [Jan]
JS: So idea of meeting in following week....wanted to know about attendance especially European members
19:13:18 [Jan]
JS: Several Euro members suggested that they could host.
19:13:38 [Jan]
JS: Want to know peoples availability to meet in 2nd week of Nov...
19:14:22 [Jan]
JS: TPAC dates Oct29-Nov2
19:14:38 [Jan]
JS: Next week (5-6Nov)
19:14:43 [jeanne]
Alex is available TPAC, but not after.
19:15:00 [Jan]
AL: I could justify making it to TPAC but not after
19:15:16 [Jan]
GP: No scheduled conflict...would have to check corporate permission
19:15:24 [jeanne]
Greg, no scheduling conflict. Corporate permission needed
19:15:55 [Zakim]
+Tim
19:16:31 [Jan]
GP: TPAC not a factor
19:17:16 [Alex]
Alex has joined #au
19:18:07 [Jan]
AL: I can potentially attend during TPAC...not another time
19:18:54 [Jan]
TB: benefits of TPAC?
19:19:09 [Jan]
JR: Yes ideally TPAC is intended for WG meetings
19:20:12 [Jan]
JT: Cohosting something in Colombia M-T...I could be there by R-F (Nov1-2)
19:20:35 [Jan]
TB: What work will we be doing?
19:21:11 [Jan]
JS: At that time we should be in CR, actively looking at and testinmg implementations
19:21:17 [Tim]
Tim has joined #au
19:24:05 [jeanne]
Jeanne can make the dates
19:24:05 [Jan]
GP: Likely can make it nov1-2
19:24:10 [Jan]
Al: Likely can make it nov1-2
19:24:22 [Jan]
TB: Maybe can make it nov1-2
19:25:30 [Jan]
AM: Can make it to Lyon...also can host in Zurich even on the Sat-Sun if necessary
19:26:58 [Jan]
SN: At this point, no scheduling conflict...but would need approval
19:27:29 [Jan]
JR: Jeanne lets follow up with memebers not on call today
19:27:42 [Jan]
Topic: 3. Implementation Report planning (Jan)
19:28:08 [Jan]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2012AprJun/att-0007/ATAG2-DDApril2012PublicWD-ImplementationReport-rev201204DD.html
19:28:49 [Sueann]
Sueann has joined #au
19:29:44 [Jan]
JR: TinyMCE with Achecker Plugin (Jan)
19:29:55 [Jan]
JR: CKEditor (tested in FF6.0.2) (Jan)
19:30:42 [Jan]
JR: Let's replace Drupal 7 with "Standard Web"?
19:31:21 [Jan]
JR: Dreamweaver CS5.5...InDesign CS5.5...Greg will start...they are the right versions
19:32:11 [Jan]
JR: MS Word 2010...SharePoint 2010...
19:32:54 [Zakim]
-Jutta
19:34:00 [Jan]
AL: Will talk to Cherie about the exact products to use.
19:34:19 [Jan]
JR: Lotus Connections
19:34:35 [Jan]
SN: Right product....will get the version
19:36:25 [Jan]
JS: Rationale Policy Tester....
19:37:21 [Jan]
SN: Yes, we should def look at
19:37:54 [Jan]
JR: Wordpress?
19:38:01 [Jan]
TB: Yes still interested
19:39:51 [Jan]
JS: Setting up the instance of our test this week.
19:41:16 [Zakim]
-Tim
19:41:17 [Zakim]
-Greg
19:41:19 [Zakim]
-Sueann
19:41:21 [Zakim]
-Alex
19:41:38 [Jan]
zakim, who's here?
19:41:38 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Jeanne, Alessandro, Jan
19:41:40 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Sueann, Tim, Alex, AleMiele, jeanne, RRSAgent, Zakim, Jan, trackbot
19:41:57 [Zakim]
-Jeanne
19:42:03 [Zakim]
-Jan
19:42:07 [Zakim]
-Alessandro
19:42:08 [Zakim]
WAI_AUWG()3:00PM has ended
19:42:08 [Zakim]
Attendees were Jeanne, Jan, Alessandro, +1.571.765.aaaa, Greg, Jutta, +1.561.582.aabb, Sueann, Alex, Tim
19:43:02 [Jan]
RRSAgent, make minutes
19:43:02 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/04/23-au-minutes.html Jan
19:43:08 [AleMiele]
AleMiele has left #au
19:43:09 [Jan]
RRSAgent, set logs public
19:43:19 [Jan]
Zakim, bye
19:43:19 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #au
19:43:25 [Jan]
RRSAgent, bye
19:43:25 [RRSAgent]
I see no action items