IRC log of gld on 2012-03-29

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:01:09 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #gld
14:01:09 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2012/03/29-gld-irc
14:01:11 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
14:01:13 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be GLD
14:01:13 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot, I see T&S_GLDWG()10:00AM already started
14:01:14 [trackbot]
Meeting: Government Linked Data Working Group Teleconference
14:01:14 [trackbot]
Date: 29 March 2012
14:01:22 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:01:44 [boris]
zakim, ??P12 is me
14:01:44 [Zakim]
+boris; got it
14:01:45 [Zakim]
+lbermudez
14:01:48 [BenediktKaempgen]
BenediktKaempgen has joined #gld
14:01:53 [bhyland]
zakim, who is on the call?
14:01:53 [Zakim]
On the phone I see +1.757.604.aaaa, davidwood, boris, Mike_P, ??P16, ??P17, [LC], BenediktKaempgen, DaveReynolds, lbermudez
14:01:57 [Zakim]
-??P16
14:02:01 [cgueret]
hello!
14:02:09 [GeraldSteeman]
zakim, aaaa is me
14:02:09 [Zakim]
+GeraldSteeman; got it
14:02:10 [Zakim]
+sandro
14:02:14 [tinagheen]
Zakim, [LC] is me
14:02:14 [Zakim]
+tinagheen; got it
14:02:16 [BenediktKaempgen]
zakim, who's here?
14:02:18 [bhyland]
zakim, aaaa is GeraldSteeman
14:02:19 [Zakim]
On the phone I see GeraldSteeman, davidwood, boris, Mike_P, ??P17, tinagheen, BenediktKaempgen, DaveReynolds, lbermudez, sandro
14:02:22 [Zakim]
On IRC I see BenediktKaempgen, RRSAgent, Mike_Pendleton, MartinKaltenboeck, Zakim, tinagheen, martin, GeraldSteeman, DaveReynolds, boris, bhyland, cgueret, BartvanLeeuwen, MacTed,
14:02:25 [Zakim]
... mhausenblas, trackbot, sandro
14:02:27 [Zakim]
+??P16
14:02:30 [Zakim]
sorry, bhyland, I do not recognize a party named 'aaaa'
14:02:45 [martin]
zakim, ??p16 is me
14:02:45 [Zakim]
+martin; got it
14:02:46 [Zakim]
+??P25
14:02:47 [BenediktKaempgen]
hello?
14:02:50 [lbermudez]
lbermudez has joined #gld
14:02:57 [BartvanLeeuwen]
Zakim, ??p25 is me
14:02:57 [Zakim]
+BartvanLeeuwen; got it
14:03:11 [bhyland]
zakim, who is on the call?
14:03:11 [Zakim]
On the phone I see GeraldSteeman, davidwood, boris, Mike_P, ??P17, tinagheen, BenediktKaempgen, DaveReynolds, lbermudez, sandro, martin, BartvanLeeuwen
14:03:13 [BenediktKaempgen]
BenediktKaempgen has joined #gld
14:03:30 [BenediktKaempgen]
zakim, who's here?
14:03:30 [Zakim]
On the phone I see GeraldSteeman, davidwood, boris, Mike_P, ??P17, tinagheen, BenediktKaempgen, DaveReynolds, lbermudez, sandro, martin, BartvanLeeuwen
14:03:34 [Zakim]
On IRC I see BenediktKaempgen, lbermudez, RRSAgent, Mike_Pendleton, MartinKaltenboeck, Zakim, tinagheen, martin, GeraldSteeman, DaveReynolds, boris, bhyland, cgueret,
14:03:34 [Zakim]
... BartvanLeeuwen, MacTed, mhausenblas, trackbot, sandro
14:03:34 [Zakim]
+??P26
14:03:56 [Zakim]
+ZacharyWhitley
14:04:00 [cgueret]
zakim, who's here?
14:04:00 [Zakim]
On the phone I see GeraldSteeman, davidwood, boris, Mike_P, ??P17, tinagheen, BenediktKaempgen, DaveReynolds, lbermudez, sandro, martin, BartvanLeeuwen, ??P26, ZacharyWhitley
14:04:03 [PhilA2]
PhilA2 has joined #gld
14:04:03 [Zakim]
On IRC I see BenediktKaempgen, lbermudez, RRSAgent, Mike_Pendleton, MartinKaltenboeck, Zakim, tinagheen, martin, GeraldSteeman, DaveReynolds, boris, bhyland, cgueret,
14:04:03 [Zakim]
... BartvanLeeuwen, MacTed, mhausenblas, trackbot, sandro
14:04:11 [GeraldSteeman]
TOPIC: Preliminary Items
14:04:17 [ZacharyWhitley]
ZacharyWhitley has joined #gld
14:04:34 [martin]
zakim, mute me
14:04:34 [Zakim]
martin should now be muted
14:04:40 [Zakim]
+??P33
14:05:19 [GeraldSteeman]
Proposal: to accept the minutes from the 22-March-2012 meeting http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/meeting/2012-03-22
14:05:31 [Yigal]
Yigal has joined #gld
14:06:05 [bhyland]
Propose to accept minutes: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/meeting/2012-03-22
14:06:09 [fadmaa]
fadmaa has joined #gld
14:06:09 [boris]
zakim, who is noisy?
14:06:13 [bhyland]
zakim, who is talking?
14:06:27 [Zakim]
boris, listening for 15 seconds I heard sound from the following: Mike_P (22%), GeraldSteeman (36%), davidwood (3%), DaveReynolds (60%)
14:06:33 [MartinKaltenboeck]
very noisy here
14:06:40 [sandro]
zakim, who is talking?
14:06:46 [Zakim]
bhyland, listening for 14 seconds I heard sound from the following: davidwood (13%)
14:06:47 [boris]
zakim, mute DaveReynolds
14:06:48 [Zakim]
DaveReynolds should now be muted
14:06:53 [DaveReynolds]
I was already muted
14:06:56 [Zakim]
sandro, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: davidwood (68%)
14:07:02 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:07:12 [bhyland]
zakim, davidwood is me
14:07:13 [Zakim]
+mhausenblas
14:07:13 [Zakim]
+bhyland; got it
14:07:26 [Yigal]
zakim, ipcaller is me
14:07:26 [Zakim]
+Yigal; got it
14:07:49 [mhausenblas]
+1
14:07:52 [martinAlvarez]
+1
14:07:54 [boris]
+1
14:07:55 [MartinKaltenboeck]
+1
14:08:04 [GeraldSteeman]
resolution: accepted minutes
14:08:18 [Zakim]
-cgueret
14:08:32 [GeraldSteeman]
Discuss any important and timely matters and opportunities to liaise with other WG/CG/IG
14:08:32 [bhyland]
Agenda: +1 Copenhagen event
14:08:36 [Zakim]
+??P26
14:08:38 [GeraldSteeman]
Thanks!
14:08:38 [MartinKaltenboeck]
http://www.data-forum.eu/
14:08:53 [Zakim]
+ +1.806.784.aabb
14:09:18 [GeraldSteeman]
TOPIC: Main Agenda: W3C Transition Process, GeoLinkedData, update on FPWDs: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20120329
14:09:37 [GeraldSteeman]
Four FPWD back
14:09:57 [sandro]
https://www.w3.org/Guide/
14:09:59 [rreck]
rreck has joined #gld
14:10:01 [GeraldSteeman]
What to expect in FPWD to Rec Track Process (Sandro)
14:10:05 [bhyland]
Topic: Recommendation Track Process
14:10:32 [Biplav]
Biplav has joined #gld
14:10:47 [bhyland]
zakim, who is on the call?
14:10:47 [Zakim]
On the phone I see GeraldSteeman, bhyland, boris, Mike_P (muted), ??P17, tinagheen, BenediktKaempgen, DaveReynolds (muted), lbermudez, sandro, martin (muted), BartvanLeeuwen,
14:10:51 [BenediktKaempgen]
Nice, thankgs for the link, sandro.
14:10:51 [Zakim]
... ZacharyWhitley, PhilA2, Yigal, mhausenblas, cgueret, +1.806.784.aabb
14:11:04 [Yigal]
Need password...
14:11:14 [Zakim]
+rreck
14:11:15 [DaveReynolds]
Sandro, I have access even though I'm an IE
14:11:17 [Biplav]
zakim, Biplav is also on the call
14:11:17 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'Biplav is also on the call', Biplav
14:11:18 [GeraldSteeman]
Invited Experts may not be able to see page.
14:11:30 [bhyland]
If you cannot see the "Art of Consensus" please indicate this to the chairs so we can try to organize access for you
14:11:42 [BartvanLeeuwen]
no access either
14:12:01 [GeraldSteeman]
Sandro will argue to make page open.
14:12:02 [MartinKaltenboeck]
no access either
14:12:12 [bhyland]
Sandro: Is going to request that this page be made public as there is nothing confidential in it
14:12:36 [rreck]
what is "the page" Sandro is talking about?
14:12:44 [sandro]
https://www.w3.org/Guide/
14:12:46 [rreck]
thanks
14:13:03 [sandro]
http://services.w3.org/xslt?xmlfile=http://www.w3.org/2005/08/01-transitions.html&xslfile=http://www.w3.org/2005/08/transitions.xsl
14:13:05 [rreck]
nope, me neither.
14:13:18 [MartinKaltenboeck]
this one is open
14:13:51 [sandro]
https://www.w3.org/2005/07/pubrules
14:13:54 [Yigal]
That one's public, yes.
14:13:54 [GeraldSteeman]
The Art of Consensus - https://www.w3.org/Guide/ This Guidebook is the collected wisdom of the W3C Group Chairs and other collaborators.
14:14:11 [GeraldSteeman]
This resource describes the internal W3C Technical Report publication processes.
14:15:36 [mhausenblas]
q+ to note that example.com as of RFC2606 http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2606 is also an exception
14:15:47 [GeraldSteeman]
infrastructure is in place. Once you figure it out, publishing goes pretty quickly.
14:15:48 [mhausenblas]
q?
14:16:04 [mhausenblas]
ack me
14:16:04 [Zakim]
mhausenblas, you wanted to note that example.com as of RFC2606 http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2606 is also an exception
14:16:51 [GeraldSteeman]
Benedikt: use example.com
14:17:04 [sandro]
or example.org
14:17:06 [DaveReynolds]
The Data Cube draft will need editing for that then.
14:17:26 [PhilA2]
you can also use and subdomain of the (fictitious) TLD of example, i.e. foo.example is an OK domain name to use
14:17:30 [GeraldSteeman]
Sandro: will need to run the checkers
14:18:03 [PhilA2]
s/you can also use and subdomain of the (fictitious) TLD of example, i.e. foo.example is an OK domain name to use/you can also use any subdomain of the (fictitious) TLD of example, i.e. foo.example is an OK domain name to use/
14:18:10 [GeraldSteeman]
Sandro: legalese applied and communicate with world about why are we doing this
14:19:08 [GeraldSteeman]
Bernedette: Placing the work in context via abstract
14:19:34 [GeraldSteeman]
Bernadette: Abstract should be solid
14:20:14 [PhilA2]
action: PhilA2 to work on the abstract of DCAT
14:20:14 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - PhilA2
14:20:23 [PhilA2]
action: Phil Archer to work on the abstract of DCAT
14:20:23 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-60 - Archer to work on the abstract of DCAT [on Phil Archer - due 2012-04-05].
14:21:09 [sandro]
folks -- please change your Pub Date to 3 April.
14:21:09 [GeraldSteeman]
Action: each leader generate a revised abstract by 20120403
14:21:09 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - each
14:23:43 [DaveReynolds]
What's the changes to the abstracts?
14:24:00 [DaveReynolds]
ack me
14:24:26 [bhyland]
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/dcat/index.html
14:25:07 [DaveReynolds]
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/dcat/index.html
14:25:14 [GeraldSteeman]
Action: each DaveRenolds, Mike_Pendleton, generate a revised abstract by 20120403
14:25:14 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - each
14:25:21 [rreck]
I do not believe I am otherwise committed, if someone needs another set of eyes please let me know.
14:25:35 [boris]
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/29a3dd6dc12c/data-cube/index.html
14:25:38 [MartinKaltenboeck]
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/data-cube/index.html
14:25:54 [GeraldSteeman]
*Failing at creating action...
14:27:11 [GeraldSteeman]
*Thanks!
14:27:12 [PhilA2]
action: Dave Reynolds to generate revised abstract for Cube Vocab
14:27:12 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-61 - Reynolds to generate revised abstract for Cube Vocab [on Dave Reynolds - due 2012-04-05].
14:27:40 [bhyland]
q?
14:28:07 [boris]
http://mccarthy.dia.fi.upm.es/ppt/GEOEG.pdf
14:28:25 [GeraldSteeman]
Topic: GeoLinkData Initiative
14:30:15 [GeraldSteeman]
*Yes, you are correct.
14:30:45 [PhilA2]
action: Hausenblas to revise abstract of People vocab by 2012-04001
14:30:45 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-62 - Revise abstract of People vocab by 2012-04001 [on Michael Hausenblas - due 2012-04-05].
14:32:26 [boris]
http://geovocab.org/doc/neogeo/
14:32:58 [boris]
UKARL
14:33:06 [BenediktKaempgen]
neogeo, karlsruhe
14:33:20 [rreck]
can i forward the slide URL to someone?
14:33:31 [boris]
http://mccarthy.dia.fi.upm.es/ppt/GEOEG.pdf
14:34:03 [BenediktKaempgen]
KIT, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (UKARL is not existing any more)
14:34:24 [bhyland]
Thanks Benedikt
14:34:43 [bhyland]
q?
14:35:12 [BartvanLeeuwen]
q+
14:35:25 [GeraldSteeman]
Bernedette: where did funding come from?
14:35:37 [PhilA2]
q+ once Boris has finished but not before
14:35:56 [GeraldSteeman]
...are tools available from the project?
14:36:01 [boris]
http://www.oeg-upm.net/index.php/en/downloads/151-geometry2rdf
14:36:11 [GeraldSteeman]
Yes, it's available.
14:36:21 [bhyland]
q?
14:36:24 [BartvanLeeuwen]
ack me
14:38:03 [Biplav]
q+
14:39:26 [boris]
http://oegdev.dia.fi.upm.es/projects/map4rdf/
14:39:46 [boris]
http://mccarthy.dia.fi.upm.es/goodrelations/#dashboard
14:41:01 [boris]
http://mccarthy.dia.fi.upm.es:8181/map4rdf-0.0.3
14:41:22 [Biplav]
good idea!
14:42:08 [GeraldSteeman]
* with a billion countrymen?
14:42:38 [lbermudez]
+1
14:43:04 [BenediktKaempgen]
Thanks, Boris!
14:43:10 [PhilA2]
Thanks Boris
14:43:27 [BenediktKaempgen]
+q
14:43:48 [BartvanLeeuwen]
indeed great work, can't wait to get started with the dutch dataset ;)
14:44:00 [GeraldSteeman]
Bernedette: Nice tools, scripts. A great contribution to the world.
14:44:12 [cgueret]
very nice work
14:45:28 [GeraldSteeman]
Bernedette: Looking at integrating map4rdf at work.
14:45:40 [lbermudez]
+q
14:45:41 [bhyland]
q?
14:45:43 [PhilA2]
q+
14:45:50 [rreck]
*clap*
14:46:48 [GeraldSteeman]
Biplav: Ease of use in <industry?>?
14:47:09 [Biplav]
How easy to use geo LD by a transportation operator?
14:47:36 [GeraldSteeman]
Boris: should be pretty easy.
14:49:16 [GeraldSteeman]
Bernedette: Callimachus is template-driven. It looks like map4rdf can be integrated in a coupkle days and create a web 2.0 service.
14:49:18 [bhyland]
q?
14:49:23 [bhyland]
ack Biplav
14:49:51 [GeraldSteeman]
Benedikt: document some use cases would be good.
14:50:27 [GeraldSteeman]
Bernadette: Yes, please give some use cases to consider.
14:52:21 [bhyland]
ack BenediktKaempgen
14:52:25 [bhyland]
ack lbermudez
14:52:44 [GeraldSteeman]
* Missing questions :(
14:53:31 [bhyland]
@GeraldSteeman, you have the power of "Scribe Interupt" in your toolkit
14:53:41 [GeraldSteeman]
*Okay.
14:54:20 [GeraldSteeman]
??: looking to gather data from many places.
14:55:10 [GeraldSteeman]
*Too embarrassed, you mean.
14:55:12 [PhilA2]
ack me
14:55:34 [lbermudez]
Link: Look at Cross-Community Interoperability (CCI): Thread OWS-9 http://www.opengeospatial.org/projects/initiatives/ows-9
14:55:44 [GeraldSteeman]
Phil: Status NeoGoe vocab. Is it a standard as yet?
14:55:55 [bhyland]
Lots of kudos to GeoLinkedData brains trust, the Ontology Engineering Group and your sponsors.
14:56:24 [lbermudez]
Question 1: Are you using rules and how are you integrating different community models?
14:56:31 [bhyland]
Really nice project from a cooperation perspective, both research & government, and international involvement.
14:56:32 [mhausenblas]
+q to talk about NeoGeo as well a bit
14:57:19 [bhyland]
PhilA: EU sponsored projects overlap with what NeoGeo and related projects Boris mentioned today.
14:58:01 [mhausenblas]
+1 to PhilA2 suggestion
14:58:01 [BartvanLeeuwen]
+1 for geo vocab
14:58:03 [bhyland]
… Possible support from W3C for geospatial vocab based on work PhilA and Boris are separately involved with ...
14:58:05 [mhausenblas]
q?
14:58:10 [GeraldSteeman]
Phil: number of EC standards coming out. Hope that NeoGeo would be a W3C standard
14:58:14 [cgueret]
+1 for Phil
14:58:31 [lbermudez]
+q
14:58:47 [bhyland]
We do have this topic in our charter, see: optional: Geography, Spatial Information, such as latitude and longitude. Inputs include http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/geo/XGR-geo-ont/ the European http://inspire.jrc.ec.europa.eu/, and vocabulary elements of http://www.opengeospatial.org/projects/groups/geosparqlswg. (See http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/charter#coordination.)
14:59:10 [BartvanLeeuwen]
+q
14:59:20 [GeraldSteeman]
Phil: may be in good position with W3C based with option item in GLD charter.
15:00:01 [bhyland]
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/glossary/index.html
15:00:07 [GeraldSteeman]
Bernedette: leaders please check your actions.
15:00:17 [MartinKaltenboeck]
how can I contribute to the glossary Bernadette?
15:00:19 [PhilA2]
Also we *already* have a location vocab coming into the WG imminently - NeoGeo could be another input to create a combined vocab
15:00:29 [GeraldSteeman]
TOPIC: LOD Glossary
15:00:31 [Mike_Pendleton]
Q about the glossary
15:00:58 [GeraldSteeman]
TOPIC: Announcements
15:01:10 [Mike_Pendleton]
q?
15:01:19 [GeraldSteeman]
AAAI-12, focus on "Semantic Cities". The idea of the workshop is to discuss open data and how semantics can provide a foundation to facilitate high-value analytics. See: http://research.ihost.com/semanticcities12/index.html
15:01:29 [MartinKaltenboeck]
sorry have to jump out for another meeting - bye everybody
15:01:45 [BartvanLeeuwen]
q-
15:01:46 [MartinKaltenboeck]
@mhausenblas thanks for EDF2012 promo
15:01:48 [MartinKaltenboeck]
cheers...
15:01:49 [bhyland]
bye Matin
15:01:56 [bhyland]
s/Matin/Martin
15:02:06 [mhausenblas]
akc me
15:02:08 [mhausenblas]
ack me
15:02:15 [Mike_Pendleton]
+q
15:02:16 [bhyland]
ack lbermudez
15:02:40 [Zakim]
mhausenblas, you wanted to talk about NeoGeo as well a bit
15:02:45 [Zakim]
-??P17
15:02:59 [bhyland]
ack lbermudez
15:03:26 [GeraldSteeman]
Bart: A lot work and $$ in europe for linking data
15:03:38 [Zakim]
-ZacharyWhitley
15:03:52 [Mike_Pendleton]
I unmuted
15:04:03 [PhilA2]
zakim, unmute Mike_Pendleton
15:04:03 [Zakim]
sorry, PhilA2, I do not know which phone connection belongs to Mike_Pendleton
15:04:20 [sandro]
zakim, who is muted?
15:04:20 [Zakim]
I see Mike_P, martin muted
15:04:20 [PhilA2]
zakim, unmute all
15:04:22 [Zakim]
sorry, PhilA2, I do not know which phone connection belongs to all
15:04:24 [boris]
zakim, unmute all
15:04:24 [Zakim]
sorry, boris, I do not know which phone connection belongs to all
15:04:45 [sandro]
zakim, unmute Mike_P
15:04:45 [Zakim]
Mike_P should no longer be muted
15:04:53 [cgueret]
bye
15:05:10 [Zakim]
-tinagheen
15:05:21 [rreck]
ok bye
15:05:24 [GeraldSteeman]
Mike P: Are terms is glossary tied directly to documents?
15:05:28 [Zakim]
-rreck
15:05:31 [DaveReynolds]
bye
15:05:34 [BartvanLeeuwen]
thx bye !
15:05:37 [Zakim]
-sandro
15:05:37 [BenediktKaempgen]
Thanks, bye
15:05:38 [Zakim]
-DaveReynolds
15:05:38 [Zakim]
-PhilA2
15:05:40 [GeraldSteeman]
Bernedette: no not that tight.
15:05:40 [Yigal]
Bye!
15:05:42 [mhausenblas]
Michael: did my action
15:05:44 [martinAlvarez]
martinAlvarez has left #gld
15:05:50 [Zakim]
-BenediktKaempgen
15:05:52 [Zakim]
-BartvanLeeuwen
15:05:53 [Zakim]
-mhausenblas
15:05:55 [Zakim]
-martin
15:05:59 [Zakim]
-lbermudez
15:06:01 [Zakim]
-boris
15:06:03 [mhausenblas]
ACTION-62?
15:06:03 [trackbot]
ACTION-62 -- Michael Hausenblas to revise abstract of People vocab by 2012-04001 -- due 2012-04-05 -- OPEN
15:06:03 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/actions/62
15:06:11 [mhausenblas]
close ACTION-62
15:06:11 [trackbot]
ACTION-62 Revise abstract of People vocab by 2012-04001 closed
15:06:13 [Zakim]
-Yigal
15:07:36 [Zakim]
-bhyland
15:07:37 [Zakim]
-GeraldSteeman
15:07:59 [Zakim]
- +1.806.784.aabb
15:08:02 [bhyland]
@Gerald, are you going to walk thru checklist now?
15:08:12 [GeraldSteeman]
* Yes
15:08:16 [bhyland]
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20120329#Scribe.27s_End_of_Meeting_Checklist
15:08:32 [bhyland]
If you get stuck, I'm standing by.
15:08:36 [bhyland]
Thanks for scribing today
15:08:42 [GeraldSteeman]
rrsagent, generate minutes
15:08:42 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/03/29-gld-minutes.html GeraldSteeman
15:10:11 [bhyland]
RRSAgent, set logs world-visible
15:11:58 [GeraldSteeman]
@bernadette, got an error with IRC copy log
15:12:10 [PhilA2]
PhilA2 has left #gld
15:12:12 [bhyland]
yes, I see that .. let me try ...
15:12:14 [bhyland]
RRSAgent, generate minutes
15:12:14 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/03/29-gld-minutes.html bhyland
15:12:51 [GeraldSteeman]
It's working now.
15:13:00 [bhyland]
yes.
15:13:29 [bhyland]
Done. Minutes available on http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/meeting/2012-03-29
15:13:38 [bhyland]
Thanks & have a nice day Gerald.
15:13:51 [GeraldSteeman]
Right back at you! Thanks!
15:20:41 [fadmaa]
fadmaa has joined #gld
15:26:03 [Zakim]
-Mike_P
15:35:00 [Zakim]
disconnecting the lone participant, cgueret, in T&S_GLDWG()10:00AM
15:35:01 [Zakim]
T&S_GLDWG()10:00AM has ended
15:35:01 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.757.604.aaaa, Mike_P, BenediktKaempgen, DaveReynolds, boris, lbermudez, GeraldSteeman, sandro, tinagheen, martin, BartvanLeeuwen, ZacharyWhitley, PhilA2, cgueret,
15:35:01 [Zakim]
... mhausenblas, bhyland, Yigal, +1.806.784.aabb, rreck
15:35:18 [DaveReynolds]
DaveReynolds has left #gld
17:31:22 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #gld