IRC log of au on 2012-03-26

Timestamps are in UTC.

18:54:48 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #au
18:54:48 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2012/03/26-au-irc
18:54:53 [Jan]
Zakim, this will be AUWG
18:54:53 [Zakim]
ok, Jan; I see WAI_AUWG()3:00PM scheduled to start in 6 minutes
18:54:59 [Jan]
Meeting: WAI AU
18:55:16 [Jan]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2012JanMar/0049.html
18:55:34 [Jan]
Chair: Jan Richards
18:55:55 [Jan]
Regrets: Tim B.
18:58:58 [Zakim]
WAI_AUWG()3:00PM has now started
18:59:05 [Zakim]
+??P0
19:00:51 [Zakim]
+Jeanne
19:01:14 [Jan]
zakim, ??P0 is really Jan
19:01:14 [Zakim]
+Jan; got it
19:03:12 [Zakim]
+Greg
19:03:47 [Greg]
Greg has joined #au
19:13:42 [Jan]
Topic: 1. Publication update (Jeanne)
19:13:50 [Jan]
JS: Making way through process
19:14:07 [Jan]
Regrets: Tim B., Jutta T, Sueann N
19:14:56 [Jan]
JS: Status and announcement getting some edits
19:15:28 [jeanne]
jeanne has joined #au
19:15:34 [Jan]
JS: No ETA yet
19:15:54 [Jan]
Topic: 2. Need to update conformance report (Jan)
19:15:59 [Jan]
JR: Not done yet
19:16:36 [Jan]
Topic: 3. Testing update (Jeanne)
19:18:40 [Zakim]
+[Microsoft]
19:19:05 [Jan]
JS: Raises idea of a taskforce of testing people to jointly work on conformance testing
19:19:24 [Jan]
zakim, [Microsoft] is really Cherie
19:19:24 [Zakim]
+Cherie; got it
19:19:58 [Jan]
JS: If we get past Last Call we move on to Candiate Rec and then we need test cases
19:20:52 [Jan]
JS: Especially the edge cases
19:20:58 [Jan]
CE: Timing?
19:21:07 [Jan]
JS: To start in the next month or two
19:21:30 [Jan]
Scribe: Jan
19:22:22 [Jan]
CE: Timing is a prob
19:24:09 [Jan]
Topic: 4. F2F at TPAC in Nov (Jeanne)
19:24:23 [Jan]
Next tpac in Nov in France: http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/
19:24:35 [Jan]
JS: Tremendous opportunity to interact with other WG
19:25:08 [Jan]
JS: 4 days when WGs can meet...so we can have F2F mtg there
19:25:19 [Jan]
CE: Call in capabilities?
19:25:27 [Jan]
JS: Yes, we always have that
19:25:53 [Zakim]
+??P3
19:26:30 [Jan]
zakim, ??P3 is really Jutta
19:26:30 [Zakim]
+Jutta; got it
19:26:54 [Jan]
Regrets: Tim B., Sueann N
19:27:09 [jeanne]
action: jeanne to create a survey on a F2F at TPAC
19:27:09 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-375 - Create a survey on a F2F at TPAC [on Jeanne F Spellman - due 2012-04-02].
19:27:15 [Jan]
JS: We need to respond by mid-april
19:27:27 [Jan]
Topic: 5. Process review heads-up (Jeanne)
19:28:24 [Jan]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2012Mar/att-0007/AB_List_of_Concerns-20120306.htm
19:28:53 [Jan]
JS: Very important for accessibility groups to look at this critically.
19:29:22 [Jan]
JS: If things are too accelerated, accessibility can be lost.
19:29:36 [Jan]
JS: And internationalization
19:30:37 [Jan]
JR: There are some possibilities for effeciencies as well
19:32:27 [Jan]
JT: Notes "Can we improve input from 'horizontal' groups (WAI, I18N, ...)"
19:32:50 [Jan]
JS: Please send your comments to Judy
19:34:02 [Jan]
JR: Did Judy want any offical AUWG feedback?
19:34:23 [Jan]
JT: TImeline for comments back to Judy
19:34:35 [Jan]
JS: Not sure...looking at CG meeting minutes...
19:35:36 [Jan]
JS: Needs input by April 6
19:36:03 [Jan]
JT: What's best way? Circulate something by email?
19:36:08 [Jan]
JS: Sounds good
19:36:28 [Jan]
JT: Let's use this opportunity to make it easier to add accesibility
19:36:58 [Jan]
JR: Maybe I can start it
19:37:21 [Jan]
Topic: 6. Any comments on RDWG Online Symposium on Mobile Accessibility
19:37:25 [Jan]
http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Mobile_Pre_CFP
19:44:08 [Zakim]
-Jutta
19:44:09 [Zakim]
-Jeanne
19:44:10 [Zakim]
-Cherie
19:44:14 [Zakim]
-Greg
19:44:16 [Zakim]
-Jan
19:44:17 [Zakim]
WAI_AUWG()3:00PM has ended
19:44:17 [Zakim]
Attendees were Jeanne, Jan, Greg, Cherie, Jutta
19:44:55 [Jan]
Next meeting April 2
19:50:25 [Jan]
RRSAgent, make minutes
19:50:25 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/03/26-au-minutes.html Jan
19:50:34 [Jan]
RRSAgent, set logs public
19:50:41 [Jan]
Zakim, bye
19:50:42 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #au
19:50:50 [Jan]
RRSAgent, bye
19:50:50 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2012/03/26-au-actions.rdf :
19:50:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: jeanne to create a survey on a F2F at TPAC [1]
19:50:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/03/26-au-irc#T19-27-09