IRC log of soap-jms on 2012-02-21

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:28:04 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:28:04 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2012/02/21-soap-jms-irc
15:28:06 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:28:06 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
15:28:08 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
15:28:08 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM scheduled to start 28 minutes ago
15:28:09 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
15:28:09 [trackbot]
Date: 21 February 2012
15:28:50 [mphillip]
Chair: Eric
15:33:02 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM has now started
15:33:09 [Derek]
Derek has joined #SOAP-JMS
15:33:10 [Zakim]
+ +1.919.663.aaaa
15:33:31 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:33:50 [Zakim]
+ +1.708.246.aabb
15:34:28 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
15:35:42 [eric]
Mark, are you calling in?
15:36:19 [mphillip]
trying to - can't get through on the normal number but will keep trying
15:36:27 [mgolbyki]
mgolbyki has joined #soap-jms
15:37:02 [mphillip]
ah, I'm in!
15:37:09 [Zakim]
+ +44.196.287.aacc
15:37:20 [mphillip]
Zakim, aacc is me
15:37:20 [Zakim]
+mphillip; got it
15:37:45 [Zakim]
+AndyColeman
15:37:52 [mphillip]
Scribe: Mark
15:38:08 [mphillip]
Zakim, AndyColeman is MatthewGolbyKirk
15:38:08 [Zakim]
+MatthewGolbyKirk; got it
15:38:37 [mphillip]
Topic: Appointment of the scribe
15:38:42 [mphillip]
Done
15:38:52 [mphillip]
Topic: Approval of prior meeting minutes
15:38:59 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2012/01/24-soap-jms-minutes.html
15:39:13 [mphillip]
The minutes are approved
15:39:22 [mphillip]
Topic: Review the agenda
15:39:34 [mphillip]
No amendments
15:39:42 [mphillip]
Topic: Review action items
15:40:29 [mphillip]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/soapjms/tracker/actions/262 - Derek - action was reassigned to Eric
15:41:04 [mphillip]
Action is complete : http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-soap-jms/2012Feb/0007.html
15:41:04 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - is
15:41:19 [mphillip]
close action-262
15:41:19 [trackbot]
ACTION-262 Review Matthew's email closed
15:41:29 [mphillip]
Topic: Administrative items
15:41:50 [mphillip]
Eric is happy to update the test cases per changes in email referenced above
15:42:52 [mphillip]
All agree that the proposed changes should be made to the test cases document
15:43:04 [mphillip]
action Eric to update the test case document per action 262
15:43:04 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-266 - Update the test case document per action 262 [on Eric Johnson - due 2012-02-28].
15:43:55 [mphillip]
Matthew: Commented that there is an editor's note lerft in the specification
15:44:19 [mphillip]
Eric: We can create an errata page to rectify this
15:44:33 [mphillip]
Eric: Then we should meet again to approve the errata
15:44:51 [Zakim]
-mphillip
15:45:07 [mphillip]
...sorry dropped off the call - dialling in again
15:45:26 [eric]
action Eric to follow up with Yves about the editors note entry.
15:45:27 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-267 - Follow up with Yves about the editors note entry. [on Eric Johnson - due 2012-02-28].
15:46:01 [Zakim]
+mphillip
15:48:01 [Zakim]
-eric
15:48:02 [Zakim]
-MatthewGolbyKirk
15:48:02 [Zakim]
-mphillip
15:48:04 [Zakim]
-Derek
15:48:04 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM has ended
15:48:04 [Zakim]
Attendees were +1.919.663.aaaa, alewis, +1.708.246.aabb, eric, Derek, +44.196.287.aacc, mphillip, MatthewGolbyKirk
15:48:13 [mphillip]
Eric: there will likely be one or two meetings to wrap up
15:48:19 [mphillip]
Eric WIll schedule by email
15:48:31 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make minutes
15:48:31 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/02/21-soap-jms-minutes.html mphillip
15:48:37 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make log public
15:55:58 [mphillip]
mphillip has left #soap-jms
15:57:30 [mgolbyki]
mgolbyki has left #soap-jms
17:44:05 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms