See also: IRC log
<trackbot> Date: 09 February 2012
<scribe> scribe: Daniel Vila
<scribe> scribeNick: dvilasuero
<boris> last minutes http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/meeting/2012-02-02
<BenediktKaempgen> +1 minutes
PROPOSAL: Accept the minutes from last week
RESOLUTION: minutes accepted
<PhilA2> scribe: dvilasuero
<BartvanLeeuwen> Zakim ??P40 is me
Bernardette: there is a link to
the PROV WG blog post, I propose to do the same
... Nobody wants to volunteer?
Bernardette: I would be a good
idea to show the people the work we have been doing via a blog
... not meant to be detailed, just inform people about our progress in an informal way
PhilA: We need to do the WD, we should speak to the communication teams and inform them about our plans of publishing the WD's
<Zakim> mhausenblas, you wanted to talk about dissemination
<PhilA2> ACTION: Bernadette to wrote to Ian Jacobs to forewarn the W3C Comm Team that the WG is planning to put out several working drafts [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/02/09-gld-minutes.html#action01]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-48 - Wrote to Ian Jacobs to forewarn the W3C Comm Team that the WG is planning to put out several working drafts [on Bernadette Hyland - due 2012-02-16].
mhausenblas: We should try to get more publicity and visibility. We could do something like a google hangout: invite people to discuss and talk about the work of the WG
ACTION: Phil to write blog post about the
publications, linking them to the ISA Programme work [recorded
...: it would be a nice forum
<trackbot> Created ACTION-49 - Write blog post about the publications, linking them to the ISA Programme work [on Phil Archer - due 2012-02-16].
mhausenblas: We could find an appropriate timeframe to do it
Bernadette: Could someone from Deri participate?
<DeirdreLee> yes, i can help out
mhausenblas: I could participate, and we need to find more people from other organizations to participate
Bernardette: We need to have at least one person organizing it
mhausenblas: How could we call it?
Bernardette: GLD WG Open Day?
<BenediktKaempgen> Regarding using google hangout: How many people are possible to join a hangout at the same time?
<DaveReynolds> I'm not on Google+ so could not join a hangout.
Sandro: Agrees with mhausenblas
<PhilA2> ACTION: mhausenblas to organise a "GLD Wg Online Open Day", including preparing a wiki page with information [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/02/09-gld-minutes.html#action03]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-50 - Organise a "GLD Wg Online Open Day", including preparing a wiki page with information [on Michael Hausenblas - due 2012-02-16].
mhausenblas: does not have to be g+
<PhilA2> ACTION: sandro to check internally whether it's OK to specify Google+ for an online open day or suggest alternatives [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2012/02/09-gld-minutes.html#action04]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-51 - Check internally whether it's OK to specify Google+ for an online open day or suggest alternatives [on Sandro Hawke - due 2012-02-16].
Bernardette: Some technology that
everyone can use and join the discussion about GLD and Open
... Talk about BP document
...: Any update on Procurement?
Bernardette: Any comments? Intentions to do any further update?
Mike_P: I will update the
...: by the end of the week
boris: we agreed to have a checklist for this section
...: Ghislain already worked and improved this section, the plan is to rephrase some bits of it
Bernardette: Are you going to be responsible to pull out the comments from the PDF to this section?
boris: Yes, I will
<PhilA2> Thanks Boris - and please don't feel under any pressure to use *any* of that text!
<BartvanLeeuwen> boris, what will we do with the multilanguage page ?
<boris> dvilasuero: Talking about URI construction
<PhilA2> http URIs are cool, so I hear...
<BartvanLeeuwen> sorry no microphone here
<cygri> bhyland++ for test cases
<Zakim> mhausenblas, you wanted to talk on LD principles and standardisation
<boris> mhausenblas: agrees with Bernadette, but not 100% ... more best practices experiences, experiences we can share
<boris> Bernadette: GLD different from LD ..
<BenediktKaempgen> Provenance blog post: http://www.w3.org/blog/SW/2012/02/05/report-provenance-working-group-2nd-face-to-face-meeting/
Bernardette: I continue to see a
missunderstanding in people that speak about LOD, they have
fundamental missunderstanding about what LOD is
... have a checklist to check wether they are doing GLD or not
<sandro> +1 making it very clear how many stars you get.
PhilA: if its possible to create a checklist, that would be excellent
<rreck> +1 form!
...: It could be a form that you fill, something like a validator
<sandro> +1 form or checklist....
<Biplav> +1 form or checklist.
PhilA: my other point is: ADMS is about providing codelist to people so they can use them and link to them
<trackbot> ACTION-50 -- Michael Hausenblas to organise a "GLD Wg Online Open Day", including preparing a wiki page with information -- due 2012-02-16 -- OPEN
<mhausenblas> Michael: done, see http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Open_Days
<mhausenblas> close ACTION-50
<trackbot> ACTION-50 Organise a "GLD Wg Online Open Day", including preparing a wiki page with information closed
<Mike_P> +1 @ Phil on use of
LOD cloud in this manner
...: As government agencies is you want to be in the LOD cloud lift you should follow a series of steps
PhilA: People can use it to find
out about how to proceed by typing their needs
...: e.g. I want to describe people, etc.
Bernardette: Going back to the agenda
rreck: Find a consistent
... The other questions is, looking at my notes, there was a comment from Sandro about stability and the relation it has to URIs section
... I wonder how we should do it
Bernardette: Put the stuff you
have in and then we can move the different parts to where they
make more sense
... Persistence of URIs is really important
rreck: Stability section is making good progresses
<boris> dvilasuero: Invites all to check the URI construction section ... feedback is welcome
Bernardette: We need to go through issues list
<sandro> PROV Model Primer
Bernardette: It is important to our pragmatic prov section
Bernadette: any other comments regarding pragmatic provenance?
Bernardette: Update on People vocabulary
<mhausenblas> Michael: Concerning People, I'll add more details re the UC & R
<Zakim> cygri, you wanted to talk about dcat UC&R document
cygri: I wanted to mention there
has been progress on DCAT and UC&R
... It looks pretty good, I'd say is good to go, with few modifications
Bernardette: where do UC&R come from?
cygri: Work by Fadi and myself within Egov IG
Bernardette: DCAT and UC&R look good
<Zakim> mhausenblas, you wanted to ask if we can today resolve to go into WG-internal review with the first batch of FPWD
mhausenblas: I was wondering if we are going today into WG-internal review?
Bernadette: I am afraid we are not ready, not much progress on the wiki since F2F2
Bernardette: Monday could be a good deadline
mhausenblas: next thursday we will start internal review, right?
<PhilA2> So internal review is due to start after next week's call
Bernardette: We need to get a sense about what the state is regarding wiki progress
Biplav: Give an update about Source data. I am looking at specific source data within a certain domain
<mhausenblas> Michael: So, I'd be interested in the outcome of this as well - all I have in the People deliverable is https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/people/index.html#terminology
Biplav: There are a couple of
colleagues that could help and contribute to the section
...: I am checking with them
<Zakim> mhausenblas, you wanted to talk to source data
<PhilA2> bernadette:We have a lot of action items, some of which are rather old. Can people with action items please... take action!
<PhilA2> ... some are so old now that it's not clear what they relate to
<PhilA2> scribe: PhilA2
bernadette: I've set up the issue tracker to record directory issues
<BartvanLeeuwen> talked to martin hepp
berndatte: kudos if you complete your actions
I actually completed both my actions this week :-)
bernadette: TPAC is in Lyon in November - can we have a f2f there?
Upcoming workshop -< http://www.w3.org/2012/06/pmod/
<Zakim> mhausenblas, you wanted to talk about EDF2012
<mhausenblas> acl me
<BartvanLeeuwen> okay thx bye
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.136 of Date: 2011/05/12 12:01:43 Check for newer version at http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/ Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00) Succeeded: s/George/Sandro/ Succeeded: s/cloud/LOD cloud/ Succeeded: s/is/if/ Found Scribe: Daniel Vila Found ScribeNick: dvilasuero Found Scribe: dvilasuero Inferring ScribeNick: dvilasuero Found Scribe: PhilA2 Inferring ScribeNick: PhilA2 Scribes: Daniel Vila, dvilasuero, PhilA2 ScribeNicks: dvilasuero, PhilA2 WARNING: No "Present: ... " found! Possibly Present: BartvanLeeuwen BenediktKaempgen Bernardette Biplav DaveReynolds DeirdreLee George IPcaller Michael Mike_P P36 P37 P40 PROPOSAL PhilA PhilA2 Sandro Yigal aacc aadd bernadette berndatte boris cygri dvilasuero fadmaa gatemezi gld https joined mhausenblas rreck scribeNick stasinos tinagheen trackbot You can indicate people for the Present list like this: <dbooth> Present: dbooth jonathan mary <dbooth> Present+ amy Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20120209 Found Date: 09 Feb 2012 Guessing minutes URL: http://www.w3.org/2012/02/09-gld-minutes.html People with action items: bernadette mhausenblas phil sandro WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines. You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.[End of scribe.perl diagnostic output]