IRC log of gld on 2012-02-02

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:03:19 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #gld
15:03:19 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2012/02/02-gld-irc
15:03:21 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
15:03:21 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #gld
15:03:23 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be GLD
15:03:23 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot, I see T&S_GLDWG()10:00AM already started
15:03:24 [trackbot]
Meeting: Government Linked Data Working Group Teleconference
15:03:24 [trackbot]
Date: 02 February 2012
15:03:38 [csarven]
csarven has joined #gld
15:03:39 [olyerickson]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:03:41 [Zakim]
+ +3539149aaee
15:03:44 [Zakim]
On the phone I see George_Thomas, +1.202.566.aaaa, Sandro, ??P26, [LC], +3539149aacc, +1.202.691.aadd, ??P14, +3539149aaee
15:03:57 [tinagheen]
Zakim, [LC] is me
15:03:57 [Zakim]
+tinagheen; got it
15:03:57 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, aaee is me
15:03:58 [Zakim]
+mhausenblas; got it
15:04:01 [fadi]
zakim, +35391 is me
15:04:04 [Zakim]
+fadi; got it
15:04:11 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, aaaa is Mike_P
15:04:12 [Zakim]
+ +34.91.336.aaff
15:04:16 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:04:19 [Zakim]
+Mike_P; got it
15:04:24 [boris]
zakim, aaff is boris
15:04:28 [Zakim]
+boris; got it
15:04:33 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, aadd is DanG
15:04:36 [Zakim]
+DanG; got it
15:04:44 [Zakim]
+Sandro.a
15:04:46 [BenediktKaempgen]
\me also connected through skype
15:04:50 [Zakim]
-Sandro
15:05:14 [Zakim]
-[IPcaller]
15:05:31 [olyerickson]
Zakim, I am IPCaller
15:05:31 [Zakim]
sorry, olyerickson, I do not see a party named 'IPCaller'
15:05:44 [olyerickson]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:05:44 [Zakim]
On the phone I see George_Thomas, Mike_P, ??P26, tinagheen, fadi, DanG, ??P14, mhausenblas, boris, Sandro
15:05:53 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, BenediktKaempgen is with me
15:05:53 [Zakim]
+BenediktKaempgen; got it
15:06:27 [csarven]
Zakim, I'm with mhausenblas
15:06:27 [Zakim]
+csarven; got it
15:06:45 [Zakim]
+??P53
15:06:57 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, mute ??P26
15:06:57 [Zakim]
??P26 should now be muted
15:07:17 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, ??P14 is olyerickson
15:07:17 [Zakim]
+olyerickson; got it
15:07:23 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, unmute ??P26
15:07:23 [Zakim]
??P26 should no longer be muted
15:07:44 [dvilasuero]
dvilasuero has joined #gld
15:07:47 [fadi]
zakim, mut eme
15:07:47 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'mut eme', fadi
15:07:53 [fadi]
zakim, mute me
15:07:53 [Zakim]
fadi should now be muted
15:07:54 [DeirdreLee]
mhausenblas, I must be P26 or 53
15:07:57 [Yigal]
Yigal has joined #gld
15:07:59 [mhausenblas]
Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20120202
15:08:07 [olyerickson]
zakim mute me
15:08:09 [mhausenblas]
Chair: George
15:08:13 [dvilasuero]
zakim, dvilasuero is with boris
15:08:13 [Zakim]
+dvilasuero; got it
15:08:14 [Mike_P]
can folks mute their phones
15:08:14 [mhausenblas]
scribenick: mhausenblas
15:08:23 [BenediktKaempgen]
BenediktKaempgen has joined #gld
15:08:24 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, mute ??P53
15:08:24 [Zakim]
??P53 should now be muted
15:08:29 [cgueret]
Zakim I'm on the phone too
15:08:47 [George]
PROPOSAL: The GLD WG decides to publish 'Terms for describing people' in the first batch of FPWD by end of Feb 2012
15:09:00 [mhausenblas]
Topic: FPWD
15:09:18 [Zakim]
+ +1.218.296.aagg
15:09:18 [mhausenblas]
Michael: available via https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/people/index.html
15:09:25 [rreck]
rreck
15:09:29 [rreck]
i just joined
15:09:30 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, aagg is rreck
15:09:30 [Zakim]
+rreck; got it
15:09:35 [olyerickson]
I looked at the draft/proposal; very good!
15:09:44 [Zakim]
+ +33.4.93.00.aahh
15:10:08 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, aahh is gatemezi
15:10:08 [Zakim]
+gatemezi; got it
15:10:34 [olyerickson]
I thought mhausenblas' "Terms for describing people" a good step forward
15:10:54 [BartvanLeeuwen]
BartvanLeeuwen has joined #gld
15:10:59 [mhausenblas]
Michael: Tried to focus on UC to determine scope and then we can figure what is in scope
15:11:00 [mhausenblas]
q?
15:11:08 [olyerickson]
q+
15:11:13 [olyerickson]
zakim unmute me.
15:11:14 [mhausenblas]
ack olyerickson
15:11:34 [mhausenblas]
olyerickson: good start, Michael, UC help
15:11:41 [cgueret]
+1
15:11:43 [mhausenblas]
George: agreed
15:11:48 [cgueret]
fantastic :)
15:11:51 [olyerickson]
zakim mute me.
15:11:54 [dvilasuero]
great job mhausenblas
15:11:56 [dvilasuero]
+1
15:11:56 [Zakim]
+??P58
15:11:57 [olyerickson]
+1 to proposal
15:12:04 [George]
+1 to proposal
15:12:06 [boris]
+1
15:12:10 [BartvanLeeuwen]
Zakim, ??P58 is me
15:12:10 [Zakim]
+BartvanLeeuwen; got it
15:12:11 [dvilasuero]
+1 to proposal
15:12:40 [sandro]
+1
15:12:59 [BenediktKaempgen]
+q
15:12:59 [BenediktKaempgen]
q+
15:13:08 [Zakim]
+ +1.323.683.aaii
15:13:19 [gatemezi]
q?
15:13:25 [mhausenblas]
q?
15:13:32 [Yigal]
zakim aaii is me
15:13:54 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, aaii is Yigal
15:13:54 [Zakim]
+Yigal; got it
15:13:59 [csarven]
+1
15:14:15 [mhausenblas]
RESOLUTION: The GLD WG decides to publish 'Terms for describing people' in the first batch of FPWD by end of Feb 2012
15:14:26 [olyerickson]
Everything we're doing is currently "subject to revision"
15:14:50 [mhausenblas]
Topic: People UC
15:15:00 [mhausenblas]
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/people/index.html
15:15:46 [Bsrivast]
Bsrivast has joined #gld
15:16:23 [Biplav]
Biplav has joined #gld
15:16:27 [cygri]
zakim, code?
15:16:27 [Zakim]
the conference code is 45394 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 sip:zakim@voip.w3.org), cygri
15:16:39 [olyerickson]
Comment: These are use cases appropriate to our government context
15:16:44 [Zakim]
+??P61
15:16:48 [cgueret]
+q
15:16:49 [mhausenblas]
Michael: Tried to identify UC from real-world apps or datasets
15:16:53 [cygri]
zakim, ??P61 is me
15:16:53 [Zakim]
+cygri; got it
15:17:12 [mhausenblas]
Michael: Tried to derive requirements from it
15:17:15 [cgueret]
-q
15:17:20 [mhausenblas]
ack BenediktKaempgen
15:17:24 [cgueret]
ack me
15:17:25 [mhausenblas]
BenediktKaempgen: where to contribute
15:17:27 [mhausenblas]
Michael: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Terms_for_describing_people
15:18:11 [mhausenblas]
q?
15:18:15 [Zakim]
+??P0
15:18:18 [olyerickson]
what happened?
15:18:23 [cygri]
zakim, P0 is me
15:18:23 [Zakim]
sorry, cygri, I do not recognize a party named 'P0'
15:18:25 [Zakim]
-Yigal
15:18:32 [cygri]
zakim, ??P0 is me
15:18:32 [Zakim]
+cygri; got it
15:18:46 [sandro]
cygri, you brought a loud tone with you.
15:18:50 [Zakim]
+Yigal
15:19:06 [cygri]
sorry. my voip thingy crashed. hope it didn't take zakim with it
15:19:20 [mhausenblas]
George: any immediate input for the People ED?
15:20:22 [George]
q?
15:20:40 [BenediktKaempgen]
+q
15:20:58 [mhausenblas]
Michael: I guess for the FPWD we should focus on the UC and req - will also cover existing vocabs review
15:21:04 [mhausenblas]
ack BenediktKaempgen
15:21:09 [olyerickson]
I think the aspects that will be very useful will be people w.r.t. agencies
15:21:28 [olyerickson]
zakim mute me.
15:21:36 [mhausenblas]
BenediktKaempgen: How do you know if we cover the most interesting UC
15:21:37 [sandro]
zakim, mute olyerickson
15:21:37 [Zakim]
olyerickson should now be muted
15:21:41 [cygri]
q+
15:21:47 [mhausenblas]
q?
15:21:59 [cygri]
zakim, unmute me
15:21:59 [Zakim]
cygri should no longer be muted
15:22:06 [sandro]
zakim, mute cygri
15:22:06 [Zakim]
cygri should now be muted
15:22:12 [sandro]
cygri, still the loud tone.
15:22:18 [cgueret]
:)
15:22:20 [mhausenblas]
ack cygri
15:22:25 [sandro]
zakim, mute cygri
15:22:25 [Zakim]
cygri should now be muted
15:22:40 [olyerickson]
Examples would be (a) elected representatives (b) officials at agencies
15:22:40 [cygri]
i'll redial.
15:22:46 [Zakim]
-cygri.a
15:23:04 [olyerickson]
q+
15:23:07 [cygri]
olyerickson, this is a software phone.
15:23:11 [olyerickson]
zakim unmute me.
15:23:14 [mhausenblas]
q?
15:23:25 [Zakim]
+??P0
15:23:27 [mhausenblas]
George: dataset driven seems useful
15:23:30 [mhausenblas]
ack olyerickson
15:23:37 [cygri]
q+
15:23:43 [mhausenblas]
olyerickson: two kinds of people and relations
15:23:53 [mhausenblas]
... (a) elected representatives (b) officials at agencies
15:23:53 [cygri]
zakim, ??P0 is me
15:23:53 [Zakim]
+cygri; got it
15:23:55 [mhausenblas]
q?
15:24:42 [mhausenblas]
olyerickson: also need to check re ORG vocab re instance data
15:24:50 [stasinos]
stasinos has joined #gld
15:24:50 [mhausenblas]
q?
15:25:13 [mhausenblas]
ack cygri
15:25:20 [sandro]
zakim, mute cygri
15:25:20 [Zakim]
cygri should now be muted
15:25:21 [olyerickson]
zakim mute me.
15:25:23 [cygri]
oh well.
15:25:40 [Zakim]
-cygri.a
15:26:05 [cygri]
regarding where use cases come from:
15:26:27 [cygri]
a good use case is something that you or your organization want to do anyways
15:26:29 [Zakim]
+??P0
15:26:40 [cygri]
and that would benefit from, or be enabled by, a standard vocabulary
15:26:46 [stasinos]
Zakim, P0 is stasinos
15:26:46 [Zakim]
sorry, stasinos, I do not recognize a party named 'P0'
15:26:52 [stasinos]
Zakim, ??P0 is stasinos
15:26:52 [Zakim]
+stasinos; got it
15:26:55 [cygri]
e.g., for ORG:
15:27:11 [George]
q?
15:27:15 [mhausenblas]
q?
15:27:17 [olyerickson]
ACTION: olyerickson to follow-up on "elected officials" and "agency officials" concern
15:27:17 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-46 - Follow-up on "elected officials" and "agency officials" concern [on John Erickson - due 2012-02-09].
15:27:29 [cygri]
“we want to publish an organigram of our government in machine-readable form so that different ppl can visualize it in different ways”
15:27:33 [olyerickson]
zakim mute me.
15:27:55 [mhausenblas]
Michael: We're trying to standardise the behaviour of publishers, hence should be driven by stuff that exists out there
15:27:55 [sandro]
gatemezi, I think there was talking in the background where you are.
15:29:16 [Zakim]
+??P65
15:29:24 [cygri]
zakim, ??P65 is me
15:29:24 [Zakim]
+cygri; got it
15:29:25 [mhausenblas]
q?
15:29:44 [olyerickson]
zakim, who is on the phone?
15:29:44 [Zakim]
On the phone I see George_Thomas, Mike_P, ??P26, tinagheen, fadi (muted), DanG, olyerickson, mhausenblas, boris, Sandro, ??P53 (muted), rreck, gatemezi (muted), BartvanLeeuwen,
15:29:48 [Zakim]
... cygri (muted), Yigal, stasinos, cygri.a
15:29:48 [Zakim]
mhausenblas has mhausenblas, BenediktKaempgen, csarven
15:29:48 [Zakim]
boris has boris, dvilasuero
15:29:56 [olyerickson]
zakim, please mute me.
15:29:56 [Zakim]
olyerickson should now be muted
15:30:28 [mhausenblas]
cygri: Best UC are the ones that are done or planned and require a standardised way to represent it
15:31:05 [mhausenblas]
... for example, for QB, take some spread sheets, need to publish, etc.
15:31:13 [mhausenblas]
Michael: I agree with Richard
15:31:23 [mhausenblas]
q?
15:31:40 [cgueret]
+1 to move to next topic
15:31:57 [Zakim]
-cygri
15:32:00 [olyerickson]
I have nothing to add. Note that I added an action for myself...
15:32:10 [mhausenblas]
Topic: DCAT Product status review/discussion
15:32:20 [cygri]
zakim you eejit. i'm still on the call
15:33:05 [olyerickson]
RE "roles," see http://www.epimorphics.com/public/vocabulary/org.html#roles
15:33:35 [mhausenblas]
George: https://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/products/2
15:33:54 [olyerickson]
DCAT ED: http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/dcat/index.html
15:34:11 [mhausenblas]
q?
15:34:18 [cygri]
ACTION-38?
15:34:18 [trackbot]
ACTION-38 -- Phil Archer to convert editors' draft of DCAT to make use of respec -- due 2012-02-02 -- OPEN
15:34:18 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/actions/38
15:34:21 [cygri]
ACTION-39?
15:34:22 [trackbot]
ACTION-39 -- Richard Cyganiak to update http://vocab.deri.ie/dcat to point to the new dcat ED -- due 2012-02-02 -- OPEN
15:34:22 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/actions/39
15:34:25 [cygri]
ACTION-40?
15:34:25 [trackbot]
ACTION-40 -- Phil Archer to reflect on SEMIC advice on vocab selection etc. to see if there is more to contribute to the BP doc -- due 2012-02-02 -- OPEN
15:34:27 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/actions/40
15:34:33 [olyerickson]
Issue 10 maybe?
15:34:58 [olyerickson]
zakim unmute me.
15:35:01 [olyerickson]
q+
15:35:09 [cygri]
q+
15:35:12 [mhausenblas]
ack olyerickson
15:36:44 [gatemezi]
+1 to closing an issue with a resolution
15:36:54 [mhausenblas]
q?
15:36:57 [mhausenblas]
ack cygri
15:37:33 [mhausenblas]
Michael: we should close issues only with the recorded resolution
15:37:52 [cgueret]
+1 to cygri
15:37:58 [boris]
+1 to richard
15:37:59 [gatemezi]
+1 to have a special meeting on DCAT for those issues...
15:38:09 [mhausenblas]
cygri: we should prepare issues along with proposal
15:38:10 [DanG]
+1 to richard
15:38:38 [olyerickson]
No objection
15:38:44 [mhausenblas]
George: shall we start discussing issues?
15:39:41 [cygri]
+1 to olyerickson, this would be great!
15:39:52 [mhausenblas]
George: the DCAT team should come up with proposals for the issues
15:39:54 [George]
+1 to olyerickson
15:40:26 [mhausenblas]
s/George: the D/John: the D
15:40:35 [mhausenblas]
q?
15:41:07 [mhausenblas]
Topic: Multilingualism of vocabs
15:41:10 [olyerickson]
ACTION: DCAT team to propose resolutions to issue-2, issue-3 and possibly others to appear on next GLD call agenda
15:41:10 [trackbot]
Sorry, couldn't find user - DCAT
15:41:39 [olyerickson]
ACTION: olyerickson to corral DCAT team to propose resolutions to issue-2, issue-3 and possibly others to appear on next GLD call agenda
15:41:39 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-47 - Corral DCAT team to propose resolutions to issue-2, issue-3 and possibly others to appear on next GLD call agenda [on John Erickson - due 2012-02-09].
15:41:41 [dvilasuero]
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/images/4/4a/MultilingualismGLD%28v4%29.pdf
15:42:03 [olyerickson]
zakim mute me.
15:42:25 [mhausenblas]
Elena: From UPM, working on EC project http://www.monnet-project.eu/
15:42:44 [olyerickson]
zakim mute me.
15:42:57 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
15:42:59 [olyerickson]
ZAKIM mute me.
15:43:05 [PhilA2]
zakim, IPcaller is me
15:43:05 [Zakim]
+PhilA2; got it
15:43:08 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, mute olyerickson
15:43:08 [Zakim]
olyerickson should now be muted
15:44:07 [mhausenblas]
(Elena walks us through the slides and highlights certain issues)
15:44:30 [Zakim]
-cygri.a
15:44:46 [cygri]
zakim why u hate me
15:45:16 [Zakim]
+??P64
15:45:18 [cygri]
zakim, mute me
15:45:18 [Zakim]
sorry, cygri, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
15:45:26 [cygri]
zakim, ??P64 is me
15:45:26 [Zakim]
+cygri; got it
15:45:29 [cygri]
zakim, mute me
15:45:29 [Zakim]
cygri should now be muted
15:46:16 [mhausenblas]
Elena: it is not possible to link the labels, for example, this is the translation of the other
15:46:49 [mhausenblas]
Elena: better than ad-hoc solution is LEMON, developed in Monnet
15:48:02 [olyerickson]
Slide?
15:48:16 [olyerickson]
ok slide 14
15:48:21 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
15:48:21 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/02/02-gld-minutes.html mhausenblas
15:48:27 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:49:55 [sandro]
hmmmm. does this mean we stop using RDF language tags...? is language just another sense?
15:50:02 [sandro]
(or context)
15:54:28 [gatemezi]
@thanks mhausenblas
15:54:51 [gatemezi]
Is there any link of the lexical model you are talking about?
15:55:03 [gatemezi]
Could we advice govn't to *always* import in their vocab the lexical model for the translation of their vocab?
15:55:11 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
15:55:11 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/02/02-gld-minutes.html mhausenblas
15:55:40 [sandro]
on slide 22, I wonder if it's really "medio de page"@es or if language tags aren/t used (since they are basically redundant with lemon)
15:56:21 [cygri]
sandro, it's still an utterance in a particular natural language, so @es is still appropriate
15:56:52 [olyerickson]
re: "isCulturalEquivalentTranslationOf" ...wow, what a concept!
15:56:57 [sandro]
I agree, cygri -- just wondering if the lemon folks agree.
15:57:03 [sandro]
sure, mhausenblas
15:57:04 [mhausenblas]
q?
15:57:07 [cygri]
ok sandro
15:57:13 [olyerickson]
+1 to fascinating!
15:57:16 [gatemezi]
Thanks Elena!!
15:57:25 [dvilasuero]
great talk elena
15:57:34 [PhilA2]
Very interesting, Elena
15:57:46 [George]
q?
15:57:47 [olyerickson]
q+
15:57:48 [cygri]
q+
15:57:49 [mhausenblas]
George: interesting work, there is a liaising opportunity
15:57:50 [mhausenblas]
q?
15:57:59 [mhausenblas]
ack olyerickson
15:58:31 [mhausenblas]
olyerickson: thanks Elena, we're been thinking about this in RPI as well in the context of international datasets
15:58:42 [Biplav]
Thanks Elena!
15:58:43 [mhausenblas]
s/we're/we've
15:59:28 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
15:59:28 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/02/02-gld-minutes.html mhausenblas
15:59:36 [George]
q?
16:00:45 [DanG]
q+
16:00:54 [mhausenblas]
olyerickson: the extensibility is an important aspect
16:01:02 [cygri]
q-
16:01:06 [mhausenblas]
ack cygri
16:01:07 [Zakim]
-cygri
16:01:19 [mhausenblas]
ack DanG
16:01:53 [mhausenblas]
DanG: seems to me that you're using the concept as the pivot
16:01:58 [mhausenblas]
ack dang
16:02:07 [mhausenblas]
ack DanG
16:02:09 [mhausenblas]
q?
16:02:20 [mhausenblas]
DanG: right approach, IMO
16:02:38 [cygri]
if there's time, can someone ask if the ontolex community has an opinion on translating URIs (as opposed to labels/literals)?
16:02:39 [mhausenblas]
George: thanks again, Elena
16:02:46 [olyerickson]
+1 to babies ;)
16:02:49 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
16:02:49 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/02/02-gld-minutes.html mhausenblas
16:03:09 [PhilA2]
Apologises for being absent for so much of the call - glad I caught Elena
16:03:23 [PhilA2]
go Dan1!
16:03:34 [mhausenblas]
dvilasuero: volunteer to scribe next week
16:03:35 [dvilasuero]
i'd like to volunteer for scribing nexxt week
16:03:42 [olyerickson]
PhilA see Elana's slides
16:03:47 [mhausenblas]
(meeting adjourned)
16:03:47 [BenediktKaempgen]
thanks george
16:03:48 [gatemezi]
Thanks all!
16:03:49 [DanG]
bye
16:03:50 [Yigal]
Yigal has left #gld
16:03:52 [fadi]
bye
16:03:54 [rreck]
thanks
16:03:54 [BenediktKaempgen]
bye
16:03:56 [PhilA2]
Thanks olyerickson I did
16:03:57 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
16:03:57 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2012/02/02-gld-minutes.html mhausenblas
16:03:57 [olyerickson]
bye
16:03:58 [dvilasuero]
bye!!!
16:04:00 [rreck]
bubye
16:04:00 [DeirdreLee]
bye
16:04:09 [olyerickson]
olyerickson has left #gld
16:04:17 [Zakim]
-stasinos
16:04:56 [Zakim]
-tinagheen
16:04:57 [Zakim]
-Sandro
16:04:59 [Zakim]
-Mike_P
16:05:01 [Zakim]
-fadi
16:05:03 [Zakim]
-olyerickson
16:05:05 [Zakim]
-PhilA2
16:05:09 [Zakim]
-DanG
16:05:17 [Zakim]
-BartvanLeeuwen
16:05:20 [Zakim]
-boris
16:05:26 [Zakim]
-Yigal
16:05:27 [Zakim]
-??P26
16:05:29 [Zakim]
-gatemezi
16:05:42 [Zakim]
-rreck
16:05:57 [PhilA2]
PhilA2 has left #gld
16:06:31 [Zakim]
-mhausenblas
16:10:38 [Zakim]
-George_Thomas
16:16:21 [mhausenblas]
mhausenblas has joined #gld
16:35:01 [Zakim]
disconnecting the lone participant, ??P53, in T&S_GLDWG()10:00AM
16:35:03 [Zakim]
T&S_GLDWG()10:00AM has ended
16:35:03 [Zakim]
Attendees were George_Thomas, +1.202.566.aaaa, Sandro, +33.4.93.00.aabb, +3539149aacc, +1.202.691.aadd, +3539149aaee, tinagheen, mhausenblas, fadi, +34.91.336.aaff, Mike_P, boris,
16:35:03 [Zakim]
... DanG, BenediktKaempgen, csarven, olyerickson, dvilasuero, +1.218.296.aagg, rreck, +33.4.93.00.aahh, gatemezi, BartvanLeeuwen, +1.323.683.aaii, Yigal, cygri, stasinos, PhilA2
17:28:40 [HadleyBeeman]
HadleyBeeman has joined #gld
17:29:31 [HadleyBeeman]
HadleyBeeman has left #gld
18:20:25 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #gld
19:03:53 [HadleyBeeman]
HadleyBeeman has joined #gld
19:07:19 [HadleyBeeman]
HadleyBeeman has left #gld