IRC log of soap-jms on 2012-01-17

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:12:33 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:12:33 [RRSAgent]
logging to
15:12:35 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:12:35 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
15:12:37 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
15:12:37 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM scheduled to start 12 minutes ago
15:12:38 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
15:12:38 [trackbot]
Date: 17 January 2012
15:13:00 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM has now started
15:13:07 [Zakim]
15:14:00 [mphillip]
mphillip has joined #soap-jms
15:16:45 [mgolbyki]
mgolbyki has joined #soap-jms
15:18:24 [Zakim]
15:18:40 [mphillip]
Zakim, AndyColeman is IBMHursley
15:18:40 [Zakim]
+IBMHursley; got it
15:19:22 [Zakim]
15:26:26 [Zakim]
15:26:26 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
15:26:50 [mphillip]
Chair: Eric
15:27:08 [mphillip]
Topic: Appointment of the scribe
15:27:12 [mphillip]
Scribe: Mark
15:27:23 [mphillip]
Topic: Approval of prior meeting minutes
15:27:30 [mphillip]
15:27:42 [mphillip]
The minutes are approved
15:27:52 [mphillip]
Topic: Review the agenda
15:28:06 [mphillip]
no changes
15:28:09 [mphillip]
Topic: Administrative items
15:28:18 [mphillip]
We completed our PR with 7 responses
15:28:35 [eric]
15:30:00 [mphillip]
All approved publication as-is
15:30:11 [mphillip]
so no changes to the specification are arising
15:30:34 [mphillip]
Topic: Review action items
15:31:23 [mphillip] - Matthew
15:31:27 [mgolbyki]
15:32:31 [mphillip]
Relating to test suite:
15:33:03 [Derek]
Derek has joined #SOAP-JMS
15:33:45 [Zakim]
+ +1.708.246.aaaa
15:34:06 [Derek]
Zakim, aaaa is Derek
15:34:06 [Zakim]
+Derek; got it
15:34:10 [mphillip]
15:39:20 [mphillip]
action Derek to review Matthew's email due 2011-02-07
15:39:20 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-262 - Review Matthew's email due 2011-02-07 [on Derek Rokicki - due 2012-01-24].
15:40:37 [mphillip]
close action-247
15:40:38 [trackbot]
ACTION-247 Review testcases to remove or re-classify the testcases that are not required for compliance closed
15:41:03 [mphillip] - Eric
15:41:35 [mphillip]
Eric: Did investigation - pending reply from Yves before we close this action
15:41:47 [mphillip]
Topic: Moving to Rec
15:42:14 [mphillip]
Eric: will figure out the next steps
15:42:28 [mphillip]
Derek to review matthew's comments on the test suite
15:42:37 [mphillip]
Eric: Suggest we review the wiki
15:43:56 [mphillip]
Eric: Matthew or Mark, and Amy or Eric to review
15:44:31 [mphillip]
Action Matthew to review the Wiki on behalf of IBM
15:44:31 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-263 - Review the Wiki on behalf of IBM [on Matthew Golby-Kirk - due 2012-01-24].
15:45:19 [mphillip]
Action Eric to review the Wiki on behalf of TIBCO
15:45:19 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-264 - Review the Wiki on behalf of TIBCO [on Eric Johnson - due 2012-01-24].
15:45:25 [mphillip]
15:48:35 [mphillip]
Topic: AOB?
15:49:17 [mphillip]
Eric: We will skip the meeting next week
15:50:15 [mphillip]
Eric: and probably the meeting after that - propose our next meeting is 2011-02-07
15:53:24 [Zakim]
15:53:25 [Zakim]
15:53:27 [Zakim]
15:53:31 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make minutes
15:53:31 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate mphillip
15:53:39 [mphillip]
rrsagent, make log public
15:53:44 [Zakim]
15:57:54 [Zakim]
15:57:56 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM has ended
15:57:59 [Zakim]
Attendees were alewis, IBMHursley, [IPcaller], +1.708.246.aaaa, Derek
16:00:29 [mgolbyki]
mgolbyki has left #soap-jms
16:12:36 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms
16:27:05 [mphillip]
mphillip has left #soap-jms
17:52:20 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms