IRC log of wai-wcag on 2012-01-12

Timestamps are in UTC.

20:58:53 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #wai-wcag
20:58:53 [RRSAgent]
logging to
20:58:55 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
20:58:55 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #wai-wcag
20:58:57 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be WAI_WCAG
20:58:57 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WAI_WCAG()4:00PM scheduled to start in 2 minutes
20:58:58 [trackbot]
Meeting: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference
20:58:58 [trackbot]
Date: 12 January 2012
20:59:41 [MichaelC]
21:00:03 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()4:00PM has now started
21:00:10 [Zakim]
21:00:10 [MichaelC]
chair: Loretta_Guarino_Reid
21:00:17 [MichaelC]
zakim, ??P0 is Michael_Cooper
21:00:17 [Zakim]
+Michael_Cooper; got it
21:00:30 [Zakim]
21:00:38 [MichaelC]
regrets: Kathy_Wahlbin
21:01:13 [Zakim]
21:01:34 [David]
David has joined #wai-wcag
21:02:04 [Zakim]
21:02:23 [jamesn]
zakim, Oracle is James_Nurthen
21:02:23 [Zakim]
+James_Nurthen; got it
21:02:40 [Loretta]
Loretta has joined #WAI-WCAG
21:02:44 [marcjohlic]
marcjohlic has joined #wai-wcag
21:02:54 [jamesn]
zakim, who is on the call?
21:02:54 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Michael_Cooper, Bruce_Bailey, David_MacDonald, James_Nurthen
21:03:04 [Zakim]
21:03:09 [Zakim]
21:04:04 [Zakim]
21:04:05 [adam]
adam has joined #wai-wcag
21:04:20 [Zakim]
21:04:30 [MichaelC]
zakim, IPcaller is Adam_Solomon
21:04:30 [Zakim]
+Adam_Solomon; got it
21:08:31 [MichaelC]
scribe: MichaelC
21:08:41 [MichaelC]
topic: HTML/ARIA Joint Task Force with PF
21:08:43 [MichaelC]
21:09:30 [MichaelC]
ack me
21:10:46 [MichaelC]
Proposed meeting time for HTML and ARIA techniques TF Mondays at 17:00 UTC
21:16:55 [awk]
awk has joined #wai-wcag
21:21:29 [Zakim]
21:21:42 [Zakim]
21:22:46 [Loretta]
zakim, who is here?
21:22:46 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Michael_Cooper, David_MacDonald, James_Nurthen, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Marc_Johlic, Adam_Solomon, Jon_Gunderson, Bruce_Bailey
21:22:48 [Zakim]
On IRC I see awk, adam, marcjohlic, Loretta, David, Zakim, RRSAgent, JonGunderson, jamesn, MichaelC, trackbot
21:25:52 [Loretta]
awk, do you have any comment about the PF Taskforce time?
21:26:33 [MichaelC]
There will be a preliminary meeting of the TF at that time
21:26:35 [MichaelC]
using 9224
21:26:41 [awk]
I'm not really here :)
21:27:08 [MichaelC]
James to send announcement to WCAG and PF groups
21:29:57 [MichaelC]
topic: HTML5 changes for H4
21:36:59 [Zakim]
21:37:54 [Zakim]
21:43:25 [Zakim]
21:44:04 [Zakim]
21:46:53 [Zakim]
21:47:24 [Zakim]
21:47:40 [adam]
zakim, IPcaller is Adam_Solomon
21:47:40 [Zakim]
+Adam_Solomon; got it
22:14:30 [MichaelC]
leave open to discuss HTML 4 vs HTML 5 and tease out specific tabindex situations
22:14:36 [MichaelC]
Adam to start email thread with group
22:14:57 [MichaelC]
topic: ARIA widget to Success Criteria mapping
22:25:58 [Zakim]
22:25:59 [Zakim]
22:26:01 [Zakim]
22:26:02 [Zakim]
22:26:02 [Zakim]
22:26:04 [Zakim]
22:26:04 [Zakim]
22:26:25 [Zakim]
22:26:26 [Zakim]
WAI_WCAG()4:00PM has ended
22:26:28 [Zakim]
Attendees were Michael_Cooper, Bruce_Bailey, David_MacDonald, James_Nurthen, Loretta_Guarino_Reid, Marc_Johlic, Jon_Gunderson, Adam_Solomon
22:26:51 [MichaelC]
Will continue exploration of location of examples
22:27:57 [MichaelC]
rrsagent, make minutes
22:27:57 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate MichaelC
22:30:37 [MichaelC]
s/awk, do you have any comment about the PF Taskforce time?//
22:30:47 [MichaelC]
s/I'm not really here :)//
22:30:59 [MichaelC]
scribeOptions: -final
22:31:04 [MichaelC]
trackbot, end meeting
22:31:04 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
22:31:04 [Zakim]
sorry, trackbot, I don't know what conference this is
22:31:07 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
22:31:07 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate trackbot
22:31:08 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
22:31:08 [RRSAgent]
I see no action items