IRC log of soap-jms on 2012-01-10

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:22:06 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #soap-jms
15:22:06 [RRSAgent]
logging to
15:22:08 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:22:08 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #soap-jms
15:22:10 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be SJMS
15:22:10 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM scheduled to start 22 minutes ago
15:22:11 [trackbot]
Meeting: SOAP-JMS Binding Working Group Teleconference
15:22:11 [trackbot]
Date: 10 January 2012
15:22:13 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM has now started
15:22:21 [Zakim]
15:23:33 [mphillip]
Chair: Eric
15:28:32 [eric]
eric has joined #soap-jms
15:28:42 [eric]
Dialing in now....
15:29:19 [Zakim]
15:30:14 [mphillip]
Zakim, AndyS is Eric
15:30:14 [Zakim]
+Eric; got it
15:30:20 [alewis]
alewis has joined #soap-jms
15:30:55 [Zakim]
+ +1.919.663.aaaa
15:32:01 [eric]
Zakim, who is here?
15:32:01 [Zakim]
On the phone I see [IBM-Hursley], Eric, alewis
15:32:02 [Zakim]
On IRC I see alewis, eric, Zakim, RRSAgent, mphillip, trackbot, Yves
15:33:02 [mphillip]
Topic: Appointment of the scribe
15:33:06 [mphillip]
Scribe: Mark
15:33:19 [mphillip]
Topic: Approval of prior meeting minutes
15:33:31 [mphillip]
Deferred because of low attendance
15:33:43 [mphillip]
Topic: Administrative items
15:33:48 [mphillip]
15:33:56 [mphillip]
Topic: Review action items
15:34:16 [Zakim]
+ +1.708.505.aabb
15:34:50 [mphillip]
Eric: Next steps are to invite as many comments as we can before the PR review deadline of 13th Jan
15:35:11 [Derek]
Derek has joined #SOAP-JMS
15:35:16 [mphillip]
Topic: Approval of prior meeting minutes
15:35:54 [mphillip]
15:36:18 [mphillip]
15:36:25 [mphillip]
The two previous minutes are approved
15:36:39 [mphillip]
Topic: Administrative items
15:37:03 [mphillip]
Eric: to recap - we need to invite as many comments as we can before the PR review deadline of 13th Jan
15:37:29 [mphillip]
Eric: Has not found any other requirements for moving to recommendation
15:38:13 [mphillip]
Eric: Has contacted a number of companies including WSO2 and Oracle to invite comments
15:39:51 [mphillip]
Eric: Any W3C committee member organisation can contact their advisory committee rep to comment
15:41:18 [mphillip]
Eric: has already contacted Red Hat
15:43:16 [mphillip]
Topic: Review action items
15:44:01 [mphillip] - Matthew - sent email :
15:44:10 [mphillip]
we need to discuss with matthew to close the action
15:44:58 [mphillip] - Eric - complete - there don't appear to be any further actions or requirements on us to move to recommendation other than responding to the PR feedback
15:45:52 [mphillip]
Eric: ...but we will leave the action open (will double check)
15:45:59 [mphillip]
Topic: Moving to Rec
15:46:24 [mphillip]
Eric: What do we need to do to close out the remaining work items?
15:46:46 [mphillip]
Eric: The only obvious item is to review the content of the FAQ
15:47:38 [mphillip]
Eric: Possibly update the home page with anything else we want it to say
15:47:58 [mphillip]
Eric: Will check with Yves to see if there is anything else.
15:48:33 [mphillip]
(The other group members can't think of any other items )
15:49:13 [mphillip]
Topic: AOB?
15:51:04 [mphillip]
15:53:07 [Zakim]
15:53:08 [Zakim]
15:53:09 [Zakim]
- +1.708.505.aabb
15:53:10 [Zakim]
WS_SOAP-JM()10:00AM has ended
15:53:12 [Zakim]
Attendees were [IBM-Hursley], Eric, +1.919.663.aaaa, alewis, +1.708.505.aabb
15:53:17 [mphillip]
Plan to meeting at 15:30UTC next week
15:54:38 [eric]
rrsagent, generate minutes
15:54:38 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate eric
15:54:56 [eric]
rrsagent, make log public
15:55:14 [eric]
eric has left #soap-jms
16:30:37 [mphillip]
mphillip has joined #soap-jms
17:34:44 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #soap-jms