The Web & TV Testing Task Force holds regular calls to discuss and resolve open issues, using the W3C Zakim teleconference bridge.
Please join IRC as well, where minutes and resolutions are taken. Please note that calls are open to official Web and TV IG participants.
- Schedule: weekly, Wednesdays, 14:00Z (=6:00 Pacific, 7:00 Mountain, 9:00 Eastern, 14:00 UTC, 15:00 Europe, 23:00 Korea/Japan)
- Phone: US: +1 617 761 6200 or SIP: email@example.com
- Conference Code: 932881 ("webtv1")
- IRC channel: #webtv
- GoToMeeting: GoToMeeting Link Meeting ID: 842-110-225
Note: Put [TESTING] in the subject line.
Links on Zakim
- The Zakim IRC bot
- User Instructions for the W3C Zakim Teleconference Bridge
- Quick Start Guide to Scribing
Links on IRC
- Link to IRC channel for your IRC client: irc://irc.w3.org:6665#webtv
- you may simply use the W3C Web client, specifying a username and channel #webtv at:
- More on IRC usage at W3C
Every week the scribe is rotated, and whoever has scribed is moved to the bottom of the list. People who have a good excuse not to scribe can be excused permanently (e.g. not sufficiently comfortable in English) or temporarily (e.g. heavily involved in the topic being discussed).
- Sheau Ng (3-6-2013)
- Mark Vickers (3-27-2013)
- Kaz Ashimura (4-3-2013)
- Bin Hu (4-10-2013)
- Bin Hu (4-17-2013)
- Masahito (4-24-2013)
- Giuseppe Pascale (5-1-2013)
- '? (5-8-2013)
Note: Instructions on how to scribe are available as follows: