Home Network TF
During the 2nd Web & TV workshop in Berlin,discovery and control of devices and services in the local area IP network was identified as a prerequisite for most multiple screen scenarios and some of the participants expressed interested in outlining requirements and make a gap analysis with currently available technologies in order to identify areas where some specification effort may be needed.
In order to handle this discussion, this Task Force was created.
Open/Closed Issues: a page to upload or link your contribution to be discussed with other IG members.
This is a list of groups/activities that may be related to the TF work. Note that this list doesn't imply any endorsement of the linked technologies or official liaison with the linked group.
Useful Links: an unsorted collection of links to documents related to the TF activity and scope
Proposal submission process
- Submitter writes a proposal on the Wiki using an appropriate* template following the instructions on the discussion page.
- Submitter creates an issue to keep track of his proposal. Remember to set Product to HOME_NETWORK_TF.
- (The Track system will send an email to email@example.com to inform about the new issue and assign it an issue number like "ISSUE-NN")
- An Editor takes editing responsibilities for the issue. In general the Submitter will also be the Editor but there could be exceptions.
- (discussion happens, Tracker monitors the mailing-list and automatically links emails that contain "ISSUE-NN" to the issue in the Web interface. The proposal gets updated as necessary on the Wiki.)
- The Moderator issues a short call for consensus ("anything else on that topic?")
- The Moderator notes the outcome of the discussion in tracker and closes the issue.
- At this point The Use Case/Proposal can be merged in the main requirement document (or in a separate document, as needed)
Please bear in mind that text should be used whenever possible (instead of email attachements) for indexation purposes.
- General Info (bridge, schedule, IRC etc)
- Agenda Telco 3rd of May 2011
- Agenda Telco 24th of May 2011
- Agenda Telco 31 May 2011, Minutes
- Agenda Telco 7 June 2011, Minutes
- Telco 14 June 2011, Minutes
- Agenda Telco 28 June 2011, Minutes
- Agenda Telco 5 July 2011, Minutes
- Agenda Telco 12 July 2011, Minutes
- Agenda Telco 19 July 2011, Minutes
- Agenda Telco 26 July 2011, Minutes
- Agenda Telco 02 August 2011, Minutes
- Telco 09 August 2011, Minutes
- Agenda Telco 16 August 2011, Minutes
- Agenda Telco 23 August 2011, Minutes