Edit ISSUE-161: Do we need a tracking status value for partial compliance?

Nickname:

Title:

State:

Product:

Raised By:

Description:

Add notes (no markup allowed, URIs get automatically hyperlinked):

Related emails:

  1. Re: Batch closing of TPE issues (Deadline: December 03) (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-12-17) (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-12-17)
  2. Re: Your concerns with ISSUE_197? (from dwainberg@appnexus.com on 2013-12-11) (from dwainberg@appnexus.com on 2013-12-11)
  3. Re: Your concerns with ISSUE_197? (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-12-09) (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-12-09)
  4. Re: Your concerns with ISSUE_197? (from dwainberg@appnexus.com on 2013-12-09) (from dwainberg@appnexus.com on 2013-12-09)
  5. RE: Batch closing of TPE issues (Deadline: December 03) (from bs3131@att.com on 2013-12-05) (from bs3131@att.com on 2013-12-05)
  6. RE: Batch closing of TPE issues (Deadline: December 03) (from wileys@yahoo-inc.com on 2013-12-05) (from wileys@yahoo-inc.com on 2013-12-05)
  7. Your concerns with ISSUE_197? (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-12-04) (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-12-04)
  8. Concerns with ISSUE-161 (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-12-04) (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-12-04)
  9. RE: Batch closing of TPE issues (Deadline: December 03) (from michael.oneill@baycloud.com on 2013-12-04) (from michael.oneill@baycloud.com on 2013-12-04)
  10. RE: Batch closing of TPE issues (Deadline: December 03) (from bs3131@att.com on 2013-12-04) (from bs3131@att.com on 2013-12-04)
  11. Re: Batch closing of TPE issues (Deadline: December 03) (from kulick@yahoo-inc.com on 2013-12-04) (from kulick@yahoo-inc.com on 2013-12-04)
  12. Updated Agenda for December 04, 2013 call - V02 (from ninja@w3.org on 2013-12-03) (from ninja@w3.org on 2013-12-03)
  13. Re: Batch closing of TPE issues (Deadline: December 03) (from dwainberg@appnexus.com on 2013-12-03) (from dwainberg@appnexus.com on 2013-12-03)
  14. Re: Batch closing of TPE issues (Deadline: December 03) (from jack@networkadvertising.org on 2013-12-03) (from jack@networkadvertising.org on 2013-12-03)
  15. Re: Batch closing of TPE issues (Deadline: December 03) (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-12-03) (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-12-03)
  16. Re: Batch closing of TPE issues (Deadline: December 03) (from kulick@yahoo-inc.com on 2013-11-21) (from kulick@yahoo-inc.com on 2013-11-21)
  17. Re: Batch closing of TPE issues (Deadline: December 03) (from singer@apple.com on 2013-11-15) (from singer@apple.com on 2013-11-15)
  18. Re: Batch closing of TPE issues (Deadline: December 03) (from jack@networkadvertising.org on 2013-11-14) (from jack@networkadvertising.org on 2013-11-14)
  19. Re: Batch closing of TPE issues (Deadline: December 03) (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-11-14) (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-11-14)
  20. Re: Batch closing of TPE issues (Deadline: December 03) (from achapell@chapellassociates.com on 2013-11-14) (from achapell@chapellassociates.com on 2013-11-14)
  21. Batch closing of TPE issues (Deadline: December 03) (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-11-14) (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-11-14)
  22. Proposed text for ISSUE-161 (Disregard Signal) (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-06-20) (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-06-20)
  23. Re: Proposed text for ISSUE-161 (Disregard Signal) (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-06-19) (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-06-19)
  24. Re: Agenda for June 05 call on TPE (from jmayer@stanford.edu on 2013-06-05) (from jmayer@stanford.edu on 2013-06-05)
  25. Agenda for June 05 call on TPE (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-06-04) (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-06-04)
  26. Re: Mapping the "framework" to ISSUEs (from john@consumerwatchdog.org on 2013-05-07) (from john@consumerwatchdog.org on 2013-05-07)
  27. Mapping the "framework" to ISSUEs (from jmayer@stanford.edu on 2013-05-07) (from jmayer@stanford.edu on 2013-05-07)
  28. Re: F2F: Open Issues for the TPE Discussion on Tuesday (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2013-05-05) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2013-05-05)
  29. F2F: Open Issues for the TPE Discussion on Tuesday (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-05-05) (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-05-05)
  30. Re: ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!" (from rigo@w3.org on 2013-04-24) (from rigo@w3.org on 2013-04-24)
  31. Re: ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!" (from singer@apple.com on 2013-04-24) (from singer@apple.com on 2013-04-24)
  32. RE: ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!" (from michael.oneill@baycloud.com on 2013-04-22) (from michael.oneill@baycloud.com on 2013-04-22)
  33. Re: ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!" (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-04-22) (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-04-22)
  34. RE: ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!" (from michael.oneill@baycloud.com on 2013-04-22) (from michael.oneill@baycloud.com on 2013-04-22)
  35. Re: ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!" (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-04-22) (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-04-22)
  36. Re: ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!" (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2013-04-21) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2013-04-21)
  37. RE: ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!" (from michael.oneill@baycloud.com on 2013-04-21) (from michael.oneill@baycloud.com on 2013-04-21)
  38. Re: ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!" (from rob@blaeu.com on 2013-04-21) (from rob@blaeu.com on 2013-04-21)
  39. Re: ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!" (from rob@blaeu.com on 2013-04-21) (from rob@blaeu.com on 2013-04-21)
  40. Re: ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!" (from rob@blaeu.com on 2013-04-21) (from rob@blaeu.com on 2013-04-21)
  41. Re: ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!" (from rob@blaeu.com on 2013-04-21) (from rob@blaeu.com on 2013-04-21)
  42. Re: ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!" (from singer@apple.com on 2013-04-21) (from singer@apple.com on 2013-04-21)
  43. Re: ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!" (from jmayer@stanford.edu on 2013-04-20) (from jmayer@stanford.edu on 2013-04-20)
  44. Re: ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!" (from singer@apple.com on 2013-04-20) (from singer@apple.com on 2013-04-20)
  45. Re: ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!" (from singer@apple.com on 2013-04-19) (from singer@apple.com on 2013-04-19)
  46. Re: ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!" (from jmayer@stanford.edu on 2013-04-18) (from jmayer@stanford.edu on 2013-04-18)
  47. Re: ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!" (from jmayer@stanford.edu on 2013-04-18) (from jmayer@stanford.edu on 2013-04-18)
  48. Re: ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!" (from singer@apple.com on 2013-04-18) (from singer@apple.com on 2013-04-18)
  49. Re: ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!" (from jmayer@stanford.edu on 2013-04-17) (from jmayer@stanford.edu on 2013-04-17)
  50. Re: DNT:Agenda for April 17 DNT Call (from singer@apple.com on 2013-04-17) (from singer@apple.com on 2013-04-17)
  51. Re: ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!" (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-04-17) (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-04-17)
  52. Re: ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!" (was: Batch closing) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2013-04-17) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2013-04-17)
  53. Re: ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!" (was: Batch closing) (from singer@apple.com on 2013-04-17) (from singer@apple.com on 2013-04-17)
  54. Re: ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!" (was: Batch closing) (from jmayer@stanford.edu on 2013-04-17) (from jmayer@stanford.edu on 2013-04-17)
  55. Re: ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!" (was: Batch closing) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2013-04-16) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2013-04-16)
  56. DNT:Agenda for April 17 DNT Call (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-04-16) (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-04-16)
  57. Re: ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!" (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-04-16) (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-04-16)
  58. Re: ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!" (from singer@apple.com on 2013-04-16) (from singer@apple.com on 2013-04-16)
  59. Re: ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!" (from jmayer@stanford.edu on 2013-04-15) (from jmayer@stanford.edu on 2013-04-15)
  60. Re: ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!" (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-04-15) (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-04-15)
  61. RE: Batch closing of TPE-related issues (response by April 16) (from michael.oneill@baycloud.com on 2013-04-15) (from michael.oneill@baycloud.com on 2013-04-15)
  62. Re: Batch closing of TPE-related issues (response by April 16) (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-04-15) (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-04-15)
  63. ISSUE-161: Discussion of semantics and alternatives to "!" (was: Batch closing) (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-04-15) (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-04-15)
  64. Re: Batch closing of TPE-related issues (response by April 16) (from john@consumerwatchdog.org on 2013-04-12) (from john@consumerwatchdog.org on 2013-04-12)
  65. Re: Batch closing of TPE-related issues (response by April 16) (from jmayer@stanford.edu on 2013-04-12) (from jmayer@stanford.edu on 2013-04-12)
  66. Re: Batch closing of TPE-related issues (response by April 16) (from david@appnexus.com on 2013-04-12) (from david@appnexus.com on 2013-04-12)
  67. RE: Batch closing of TPE-related issues (response by April 16) (from michael.oneill@baycloud.com on 2013-04-12) (from michael.oneill@baycloud.com on 2013-04-12)
  68. Batch closing of TPE-related issues (response by April 16) (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-04-12) (from mts-std@schunter.org on 2013-04-12)
  69. Re: ACTION-359: Add proposal for ISSUE-161 to allow an indicator of non-compliance within the tracking status value for testing and deployment (from jmayer@stanford.edu on 2013-02-11) (from jmayer@stanford.edu on 2013-02-11)
  70. Re: ACTION-359: Add proposal for ISSUE-161 to allow an indicator of non-compliance within the tracking status value for testing and deployment (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2013-02-11) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2013-02-11)
  71. Re: ACTION-359: Add proposal for ISSUE-161 to allow an indicator of non-compliance within the tracking status value for testing and deployment (from jmayer@stanford.edu on 2013-02-10) (from jmayer@stanford.edu on 2013-02-10)
  72. Re: ACTION-359: Add proposal for ISSUE-161 to allow an indicator of non-compliance within the tracking status value for testing and deployment (from david@networkadvertising.org on 2013-02-10) (from david@networkadvertising.org on 2013-02-10)
  73. Re: ACTION-359: Add proposal for ISSUE-161 to allow an indicator of non-compliance within the tracking status value for testing and deployment (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2013-02-09) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2013-02-09)
  74. Re: ACTION-359: Add proposal for ISSUE-161 to allow an indicator of non-compliance within the tracking status value for testing and deployment (from david@networkadvertising.org on 2013-02-06) (from david@networkadvertising.org on 2013-02-06)
  75. Re: ACTION-359: Add proposal for ISSUE-161 to allow an indicator of non-compliance within the tracking status value for testing and deployment (from derhoermi@gmx.net on 2013-02-06) (from derhoermi@gmx.net on 2013-02-06)
  76. Re: ACTION-359: Add proposal for ISSUE-161 to allow an indicator of non-compliance within the tracking status value for testing and deployment (from david@networkadvertising.org on 2013-02-06) (from david@networkadvertising.org on 2013-02-06)
  77. ACTION-359: Add proposal for ISSUE-161 to allow an indicator of non-compliance within the tracking status value for testing and deployment (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2013-01-30) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2013-01-30)
  78. Re: TPWG agenda for Wednesday, January 16 (from jmayer@stanford.edu on 2013-01-30) (from jmayer@stanford.edu on 2013-01-30)
  79. Re: TPWG agenda for Wednesday, January 16 (from singer@apple.com on 2013-01-29) (from singer@apple.com on 2013-01-29)
  80. Re: ISSUE-161: proposal for transparent non-compliance (from rigo@w3.org on 2012-09-16) (from rigo@w3.org on 2012-09-16)
  81. Re: ISSUE-161: proposal for transparent non-compliance (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2012-09-14) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2012-09-14)
  82. Re: ISSUE-161: proposal for transparent non-compliance (from jmayer@stanford.edu on 2012-09-13) (from jmayer@stanford.edu on 2012-09-13)
  83. Re: ISSUE-161: proposal for transparent non-compliance (from singer@apple.com on 2012-09-13) (from singer@apple.com on 2012-09-13)
  84. ISSUE-161: proposal for transparent non-compliance (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2012-09-12) (from fielding@gbiv.com on 2012-09-12)
  85. ISSUE-161: Do we need a tracking status value for partial compliance or rejecting DNT? (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2012-08-22) (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2012-08-22)

Related notes:

Discussion also at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking/2012Dec/0119.html

David Singer, 29 Jan 2013, 15:20:35

2013-01-30: I closed ISSUE-162 as a duplicate of this issue.

Matthias Schunter, 30 Jan 2013, 21:47:05

This discussion is the "!" flag that signals a (non-compliant) testing state.

Matthias Schunter, 19 Jun 2013, 22:36:34


Matthias Schunter <matthias.schunter@intel.com>, Chair, Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.326 2018/10/13 17:29:51 vivien Exp $