From RDF Working Group Wiki
I am now working at Université de Lyon in the Database Group (same lab as Pierre-Antoine Champin who introduced himself recently). My main interest in this WG is about the formalisation of multi-graph datasets and their semantics. I am also one of the authors of a paper presented at the workshop on RDF Next Steps. I was a member of the W3C OWL 2 Working Group (although, for unknown reason, my name is not in the list of participants). I participate in the Pedantic Web group.
I contribute the Graphs Task Force.
- A semantics for datasets.
- Some basic requirements that I find necessary for a semantics of datasets
- submission to the workshop RDF Next Steps
- Standardise Turtle pretty much "as is" in the member submission. Do not try to put graph stuff inside
- Standardise a serialisation for multi-graph documents (can be as simple as N-Quads) as a different format type