I am now working at Université de Lyon in the Database Group (same lab as Pierre-Antoine Champin who introduced himself recently). My main interest in this WG is about the formalisation of multi-graph datasets and their semantics. I am also one of the authors of a paper presented at the workshop on RDF Next Steps. I was a member of the W3C OWL 2 Working Group (although, for unknown reason, my name is not in the list of participants). I participate in the Pedantic Web group.
I contribute the Graphs Task Force.
- Standardise Turtle pretty much "as is" in the member submission. Do not try to put graph stuff inside;
- Standardise a serialisation for multi-graph documents (can be as simple as N-Quads) as a different format type;
- make RDF containers (rdf:Alt, rdf:Bag, rdf:Seq) "archaic" (explicitly advise people not to use them)
- make RDF reification "archaic"
- make rdf:XMLLiteral "archaic"
- A datatype for each language tag