Difference between revisions of "TF-RDF-XML"

From RDF Working Group Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Change 2: hard coded reference to XML and Unicode versions)
(Change 3)
Line 19: Line 19:
 
Hard coded reference to XML 1.0 and to Unicode 3.0 are unduly restrictive. Both reference should be exchanged against a normative reference to the generically latest versions of both standards.
 
Hard coded reference to XML 1.0 and to Unicode 3.0 are unduly restrictive. Both reference should be exchanged against a normative reference to the generically latest versions of both standards.
  
== Change 3 ==
+
== Change 3: signature resolve(e, s) ==
 +
'''status:''' done.
 +
 
 +
[http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/errata#missing-parent-accessor]
 +
 
 +
Section 6.3.3 Grammar Action Notation of the RDF/XML Syntax Specification defines the resolve action with the <code>signature resolve(e, s)</code>, i.e. taking two arguments, and yet we find the following:
 +
 
 +
in 7.2.11 Production nodeElement
 +
<code>u:=uri(identifier:=resolve(a.string-value))</code>
 +
 
 +
in 7.2.21 Production emptyPropertyElt
 +
<code>u:=uri(identifier:=resolve(a.string-value))</code>
 +
 
 +
while both should read:
 +
<code>u:=uri(identifier:=resolve(e, a.string-value))</code>

Revision as of 10:49, 30 October 2012

Task Force "RDF-XML"

List of the changes considered for the RDF 1.1 XML Syntax Specification.

Changes include the Errata for RDF Syntax

Change 1: typo "tiple"

status:done.

initial erratum

Syntax typo “tiple” in 7.2.11 Production nodeElement: "and the following tiple is added to the graph"

Change 2: hard coded reference to XML and Unicode versions

status: done.

initial erratum

Hard coded reference to XML 1.0 and to Unicode 3.0 are unduly restrictive. Both reference should be exchanged against a normative reference to the generically latest versions of both standards.

Change 3: signature resolve(e, s)

status: done.

[1]

Section 6.3.3 Grammar Action Notation of the RDF/XML Syntax Specification defines the resolve action with the signature resolve(e, s), i.e. taking two arguments, and yet we find the following:

in 7.2.11 Production nodeElement u:=uri(identifier:=resolve(a.string-value))

in 7.2.21 Production emptyPropertyElt u:=uri(identifier:=resolve(a.string-value))

while both should read: u:=uri(identifier:=resolve(e, a.string-value))