From RDF Working Group Wiki
Revision as of 02:38, 22 January 2013 by Dwood4
Wednesdays at 11am US Eastern time for 75 minutes 17:00 Paris/Berlin/A'dam; 16:00 London) Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: email@example.com Zakim code: 73394 IRC channel: #rdf-wg on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: David Wood
- Scribe: Richard Cyganiak
- Alternate: Sandro Hawke
Minutes of last meeting
PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 16 January telecon:
Review of action items
Closing the remaining open issue:
- ISSUE-109: What's the consequence of a literal being ill-typed?
Closing open issues:
- ISSUE-25: Should we deprecate (RDF 2004) reification of statements?
Volunteers to look at:
- ISSUE-3: Between us, we need to study the feedback we got via http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/ on the previous round of specs (and errata)
- ISSUE-6: Handling RDF Errata
- ISSUE-62: Revisit "The test cases manifest format has a semantic error"
See Guus' summary of errata and issues.
Review of WG status