From RDF Working Group Wiki
Revision as of 15:55, 18 December 2012 by Dwood4
Wednesdays at 11am US Eastern time for 75 minutes 17:00 Paris/Berlin/A'dam; 16:00 London) Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: email@example.com Zakim code: 73394 IRC channel: #rdf-wg on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: David Wood
- Scribe: Charles Greer
- Alternate: Fabien Gandon
Minutes of last meeting
PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 05 December telecon:
Review of action items
- "Bug" in D-entailment with literals in non-canonical form
- Update RDF Semantics to distinguish between the identity of values and the (numeric) equality of values to be in line with XSD 1.1
- Define a simple form of “literal value entailment”
- Semantics should reference "XML Schema Datatypes in RDF and OWL"
See also the list of open actions.
- Graph vs. dataset syntaxes
- Status report