Difference between revisions of "Meetings:Telecon2012.11.21"

From RDF Working Group Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Review of issue list)
(RDF Concepts)
Line 34: Line 34:
 
# Update from Sandro on ACTION-82 (.well-known registration) [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/82 ACTION-82]
 
# Update from Sandro on ACTION-82 (.well-known registration) [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/82 ACTION-82]
 
# Update from Dave on ACTION-193 (Migration Guide ED) [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/193 ACTION-193]
 
# Update from Dave on ACTION-193 (Migration Guide ED) [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/193 ACTION-193]
# Close PENDINGREVIEW [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/107 ISSUE-107] (Blank Nodes definition)
 
 
# Check for consensus on [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/104 ISSUE-104] (Too many Notes)
 
# Check for consensus on [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/104 ISSUE-104] (Too many Notes)
 
## PROPOSAL: Delete four informative Notes from Concepts as described in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2012Nov/0131.html
 
## PROPOSAL: Delete four informative Notes from Concepts as described in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2012Nov/0131.html
Line 40: Line 39:
 
## PROPOSAL 1: Informally call g-boxes “RDF sources” in Concepts
 
## PROPOSAL 1: Informally call g-boxes “RDF sources” in Concepts
 
## PROPOSAL 2: Keep the informal term “g-box” in Concepts
 
## PROPOSAL 2: Keep the informal term “g-box” in Concepts
# Discuss [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/109 ISSUE-109] (Consequence of ill-typed literals)
 
 
# Assign reviewers
 
# Assign reviewers
 
  
 
== Turtle LC ==
 
== Turtle LC ==

Revision as of 21:29, 20 November 2012

Wednesdays at 11am US Eastern time for 75 minutes
  17:00 Paris/Berlin/A'dam; 16:00 London)
Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200
  SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
 Zakim code: 73394
IRC channel: #rdf-wg on irc.w3.org on port 6665
Zakim instructions:  http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Scribes


Admin

  • Chair: David Wood
  • Scribe: Yves Raimond
  • Alternate: Zhe Wu


Minutes of last meeting

PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 7 Nov telecon:

   http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/meeting/2012-11-07


Review of action items


RDF Concepts

  1. Update from Sandro on ACTION-82 (.well-known registration) ACTION-82
  2. Update from Dave on ACTION-193 (Migration Guide ED) ACTION-193
  3. Check for consensus on ISSUE-104 (Too many Notes)
    1. PROPOSAL: Delete four informative Notes from Concepts as described in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2012Nov/0131.html
  4. Check for consensus on ISSUE-110 (Term for g-box)
    1. PROPOSAL 1: Informally call g-boxes “RDF sources” in Concepts
    2. PROPOSAL 2: Keep the informal term “g-box” in Concepts
  5. Assign reviewers

Turtle LC

JSON-LD

  • Status report

Review of issue list

Open issues:

  • New actions to tackle issues?
  • Planning

AOB