Wednesdays at 11am US Eastern time for 75 minutes 17:00 Paris/Berlin/A'dam; 16:00 London) Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: firstname.lastname@example.org Zakim code: 73394 IRC channel: #rdf-wg on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: Guus Schreiber
- Scribe: Mischa Tuffield
- Alternate: Nicholas Humfrey
Minutes of last meeting
PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 3 Oct:
Review of action items
- Next telecon: 17 October 2012
Mon-Tue 29-30 Oct, Lyon, France, co-located with TPAC.
Info and registration information:
See also Sandro's recommendation for attending other meetings during TPAC:
REMINDER: Please remember to register your intent on the F2F3 and, if attending in person, register and pay for TPAC.
Turtle LC comments
Issue list for Turtle of Internationalization WG:
- ISSUE-178: Reference IETF BCP 47 for language declaration label
- ISSUE-179: Scope of document language label
- ISSUE-180: Various random character references should be more explicit label
- ISSUE-181: Non-ASCII IRI example
- ISSUE-182: cultural relevance of examples
- ISSUE-184: Malformed escapes examples
- ISSUE-185: Line terminator assumptions
- ISSUE-188: special handling of % in IRI
- ISSUE 189
See thread starting with: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2012Oct/0043.html
- ISSUE-190: attempting to erase combining marks?
- ISSUE-191: Various nits in Appendix B
- ISSUE-193: define when escapes are evaluated marks?
- Remaining i18n comments
Provenance Constraints Review
Progress on LC reviews (actions 184+185)
Given our timeline, can we be finished with Datasets in this telecon?
Discuss whether in our dataset syntax, triples of the dataset's default graph MUST or MAY be surrounded by curly braces.
Related question: How can a human tell a Turtle document from a TriG document?
PROPOSED: In TriG, triples of the dataset's default graph [MUST|MAY] be surrounded by curly braces.
PROPOSED: Implementations that parse and store information from TriG documents MAY turn the TriG default graph into a named graph with a name chosen in an implementation-dependent way.
PROPOSED: The WG suggests it's a good practice to put metadata about a TriG document in the document's default graph.