From RDF Working Group Wiki
Wednesdays at 11am US Eastern time for 75 minutes 17:00 Paris/Berlin/A'dam; 16:00 London) Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: firstname.lastname@example.org Zakim code: 73394 IRC channel: #rdf-wg on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: Guus Schreiber
- Scribe: Yves Raimond
- Alternate: Olivier Corby
Minutes of last meeting
PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 16 May telecon:
Review of action items
- Next telecon: 30 May 2012
Turtle Last Call
Turtle editor's draft:
Proposal for getting Turtle to LC and N-Triples to FPWD: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2012May/0455.html
Relevant discussion threads
- N-Triples white space question: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2012May/0414.html
- Turtle conformance clause / strict-vs-loose parsing: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2012May/0408.html
Process for JSON LD WD
RDF Concepts WD
Proposal to publish RDF Concepts as revised WD.
See also status message by Richard: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2012May/0406.html
ISSUE-5 Graph literals http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/5
- PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-5 ("Should we define Graph Literal datatypes?"), saying No, we should not.
ISSUE-28 Syntactic nesting of g-texts http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/28
- PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-28 ("Do we need syntactic nesting of graphs (g-texts) as in N3?"), saying No, we do not -- the use cases presented to the WG can be addressed without, and making syntactic nesting pay off would require additional logic machinery that's beyond this WG's scope.
ISSUE-29 Do we support SPARQL's notion of "default graph"? http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/29
- PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-29 (Do we support SPARQL's notion of "default graph"?'), Yes, we do.
ISSUE-30 Relation RDF Datasets with multiple graphs http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/30
- PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-30 ("How does SPARQL's notion of RDF dataset relate our notion of multiple graphs?"), saying we will use SPARQL's notion of RDF dataset as much of the foundation of our handling of multiple graphs.
ISSUE-33 Mechanism to refer to sub-graphs and/or individual triples http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/33
- PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-33 ("Do we provide a way to refer sub-graphs and/or individual triples?"), with the understanding that datasets can be used to refer to sub-graphs and individual triples.
RDF spaces draft
Sandro's document on spaces and datasets:
Suggestion to briefly discuss Guus' take on consensus about this document (pls ignore subject line of this message):
Richard's suggestion about "stateful Resource": http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2012May/0481.html