Difference between revisions of "Meetings:Telecon2012.03.28"

From RDF Working Group Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Open issues)
(Open issues)
Line 36: Line 36:
  
 
* Review of Actions 150-158
 
* Review of Actions 150-158
** [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/151 ACTION-151: Update issue 74 with new escaping rules]
+
** [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/151 ACTION-151]: Update [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/74 ISSUE 74] with new escaping rules
** [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/152 ACTION-152: Create new issue for :'s in the local part of prefix names]
+
** [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/152 ACTION-152]: Create new issue for :'s in the local part of prefix names
** [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/155 ACTION-155: Prepare Turtle LC draft by March 28] (Gavin Carothers)
+
** [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/155 ACTION-155]: Prepare Turtle LC draft by March 28 (Gavin Carothers)
** [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/156 ACTION-156: Prepare Turtle LC draft by March 28] (Eric Prud'hommeaux)
+
** [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/156 ACTION-156]: Prepare Turtle LC draft by March 28 (Eric Prud'hommeaux)
** [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/157 ACTION-157: Review Turtle LC draft by April 9] (Andy Seaborne)
+
** [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/157 ACTION-157]: Review Turtle LC draft by April 9 (Andy Seaborne)
** [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/158 ACTION-158: Review Turtle LC draft by April 9] (Pierre-Antoine Champin)
+
** [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/158 ACTION-158]: Review Turtle LC draft by April 9 (Pierre-Antoine Champin)
  
 
* [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2012Mar/0092.html \b in Turtle]
 
* [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2012Mar/0092.html \b in Turtle]

Revision as of 15:13, 28 March 2012

Wednesdays at 11am US Eastern time for 75 minutes
  17:00 Paris/Berlin/A'dam; 16:00 London)
Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200
  SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
  UK: +44.203.318.0479
  FR: +33.4.26.46.79.03
Zakim code: 73394
IRC channel: #rdf-wg on irc.w3.org on port 6665
Zakim instructions:  http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Scribes


Admin

  • Chair: David Wood
  • Scribe: Eric Prud'hommeaux
  • Alternate: Lee Feigenbaum


PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 21 Mar telecon:

   http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/meeting/2012-03-21


Action item review:

   http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/pendingreview
   http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/open


  • Next telecon: 4 Apr 2012

Turtle

Open issues

  • Review of Actions 150-158
    • ACTION-151: Update ISSUE 74 with new escaping rules
    • ACTION-152: Create new issue for :'s in the local part of prefix names
    • ACTION-155: Prepare Turtle LC draft by March 28 (Gavin Carothers)
    • ACTION-156: Prepare Turtle LC draft by March 28 (Eric Prud'hommeaux)
    • ACTION-157: Review Turtle LC draft by April 9 (Andy Seaborne)
    • ACTION-158: Review Turtle LC draft by April 9 (Pierre-Antoine Champin)

Turtle LC planning

Current schedule:

  • 2012-03-28: LC draft available for internal review
  • 2012-04-09: reviews sent to WG list
  • 2012-04-11: WG decision

Thread starting with Andy's suggested next steps

Named Graphs semantics

Discussion on proposal Sandro & EricP

See thread starting with http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2012Mar/0123.html

Solution design 6.1:

 http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Graphs_Design_6.1

"Why Graphs" use cases:

 http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Why_Graphs_6.1

Other

Discussion on Pat's "RDF as context logic":

 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2012Mar/0086.html

Discuss actions to get concrete examples for use cases, based on this.

ACTION-159: Draft Primer text on importing named graphs

AOB