Difference between revisions of "Meetings:Telecon2012.03.21"

From RDF Working Group Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
m (Open issues)
m (Open issues)
Line 36: Line 36:
  
 
* Review of Actions 150-158
 
* Review of Actions 150-158
** [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/150 150]
+
** [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/150 ACTION-150: Fail to update Turtle/N-Triples grammar to not use \u escaping in the local part of prefix names]
** [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/151 151]
+
** [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/151 ACTION-151: Update issue 74 with new escaping rules]
** [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/152 152]
+
** [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/152 ACTION-152: Create new issue for :'s in the local part of prefix names]
** [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/153 153]
+
** [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/153 ACTION-153: Review Andy's email from last week re N-Triples and comment on it.]
** [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/154 154]
+
** [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/154 ACTION-154: Figure out what happened with case-independent true/false]
** [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/155 155]
+
** [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/155 ACTION-155: Prepare Turtle LC draft by March 28] (Gavin Carothers)
** [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/156 156]
+
** [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/156 ACTION-156: Prepare Turtle LC draft by March 28] (Eric Prud'hommeaux)
** [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/157 157]
+
** [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/157 ACTION-157: Review Turtle LC draft by April 9] (Andy Seaborne)
** [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/158 158]
+
** [http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/158 ACTION-158: Review Turtle LC draft by April 9] (Pierre-Antoine Champin)
  
 
* [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2012Mar/0092.html \b in Turtle]
 
* [http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2012Mar/0092.html \b in Turtle]

Revision as of 15:21, 21 March 2012

Wednesdays at 11am US Eastern time for 75 minutes
  17:00 Paris/Berlin/A'dam; 16:00 London)
Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200
  SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
  UK: +44.203.318.0479
  FR: +33.4.26.46.79.03
Zakim code: 73394
IRC channel: #rdf-wg on irc.w3.org on port 6665
Zakim instructions:  http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Scribes


Admin

  • Chair: Guus Schreiber
  • Scribe: ...
  • Alternate: Richard Cyganiak


PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 14 Mar telecon:

   http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/meeting/2012-03-14


Action item review:

   http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/pendingreview
   http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/open


  • Next telecon: 28 Mar 2012

Turtle

Open issues

Turtle LC planning

Current schedule:

  • 28 Mar: LC draft available for internal review
  • 09 Apr: reviews sent to WG list
  • 11 Apr: WG decision

Andy's suggested next steps. Thread starting at:

 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2012Mar/0055.html

Named Graphs semantics

Discussion on Pat's "RDF as context logic":

 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2012Mar/0086.html

Discuss actions to get concrete examples for use cases, based on this.

AOB