Difference between revisions of "Meetings:Telecon2011.11.02"

From RDF Working Group Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(AOB)
(Admin)
 
Line 20: Line 20:
 
* Alternate: Nicholas Humfrey
 
* Alternate: Nicholas Humfrey
  
PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 5 Oct telecon:
+
PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 19 Oct telecon:
     http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/meeting/2011-10-05
+
     http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/meeting/2011-10-19
  
 
Action item review:
 
Action item review:

Latest revision as of 15:06, 2 November 2011

Agenda RDF-WG telecon 02 Nov 2011

Wednesdays at 11am US Eastern time for 75 minutes
  16:00 Paris/Berlin/A'dam; 15:00 London)
Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200
  SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
  UK: +44.203.318.0479
  FR: +33.4.26.46.79.03
Zakim code: 73394
IRC channel: #rdf-wg on irc.w3.org on port 6665
Zakim instructions:  http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Scribes


Admin

  • Chair: Guus Schreiber
  • Scribe: Scott Bauer
  • Alternate: Nicholas Humfrey

PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 19 Oct telecon:

   http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/meeting/2011-10-19

Action item review:

   http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/pendingreview
   http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/actions/open

Next telecon: 9 Nov 2011

ISSUE-71 Language-typed literals

http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/71

Amendment proposal of Jeremy Carroll:

 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2011Oct/0385.html

ISSUE-77 rdf:Seq and rdf:Lists

http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/77

Wiki page with proposals:

 http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Ordered

See also email thread:

 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2011Oct/0380.html

Named Graph issues

Proposed to have a short meta-discussion on:

  • minimal model we have agreement on
    • e.g. some identification mechanism for subgraph boxes/snaps with minimal/zero semantics
    • reqs from use cases: nesting, names, ....
  • potential extensions of the minimal model(e.g. dereferencable graph names)
    • as part of standard
    • as best/current/... practices

Baseline: it would be good to agree on a minimal model?!

AOB

Possible new issue: URI aliases for RDF terms?

 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2011Nov/0006.html