From RDF Working Group Wiki
Revision as of 23:26, 5 April 2011 by Gschreib
Agenda RDF-WG telecon 6 April 2011
Wednesdays at 11am US Eastern time for 75 minutes 17:00 Paris/Berlin/A'dam; 16:00 London; 16:00 UTC) Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: firstname.lastname@example.org UK: +44.203.318.0479 FR: +22.214.171.124.79.03 Zakim code: 73394 IRC channel: #rdf-wg on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: Guus Schreiber
- Scribe: Pierre-Antoine Champin
- Alternate: Nathan Rixham
- PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 30 March telecon:
- Action item review:
Attendance: Place your name somewhere on that page so we can confirm attendance.
Graphs Task force
Short discussion on isues 6-13:
RDF Recommendation Set
Which documents belong to it?
- all original RDF-CORE documents (in updated form)?
- minimal requirement is update RDF Primer
- Turtle as new document
- Graphs as a new document or integrated with existing documents?
- JSON as new document