Agenda RDF-WG telecon 23 Mar 2011
Wednesdays at 11am US Eastern time for 75 minutes PLEASE NOTE: 16:00 Paris/Berlin/A'dam; 15:00 London; 16:00 UTC) Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: email@example.com UK: +44.203.318.0479 FR: +18.104.22.168.79.03 Zakim code: 73394 IRC channel: #rdf-wg on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: David Wood
- Scribe: Jeremy Carroll (for Gavin Carothers)
- On deck: Axel Polleres
- PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 16 March telecon:
- start of DST in US is two weeks before Europe
Consequence: telecons of 16 and 23 March will be 1 hour earlier for Europeans
We will focus discussion on a particular task force for each of the next three meetings before FTF1. This week will focus on the JSON task force.
- Action item review:
Attendance: Place your name somewhere on that page so we can confirm attendance.
JSON Task force
Review of 21 March task force telecon:
Moving forward on the object-based vs. triple-based format: - What is needed to arrive at a decision at the F2F?
Syntax options page:
Short discussion on isues 6-13:
RDF Recommendation Set
Which documents belong to it?
- all original RDF-CORE documents (in updated form)?
- minimal requirement is update RDF Primer
- Turtle as new document
- Graphs as a new document or integrated with existing documents?
- JSON as new document
- Short discussion on participation of chairs/team contacts in technical discussions