RDF Working Group
(Drafts will be linked from here, as they are created)
If you want to join this group, see How to Join.
If you are officially in the group, you will automatically receive group email and your w3.org login and password will work on this wiki.
Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only):
- Wednesdays, 11am US/Eastern time, for up to 90 minutes.
- Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:email@example.com then conference code 73394#
- IRC channel: #rdf-wg.
- An agenda is sent 24 hours in advance; minutes follow within a day or two.
Upcoming Telecons Scribes:
- 2011-02-16 agenda
- None Yet
Only trivial updates since the charter version.
- 2011-02: First teleconference
- 2011-04: First face-to-face meeting (F2F1)
- 2011-05: Publication of the First Public Working Drafts for the RDF Recommendation Set
- 2011-10 or 11: Second face-to-face meeting (F2F2)
- 2012-04: Third face-to-face meeting
- 2012-05: Publication of the Last Call Working Draft for the RDF Recommendation Set
- 2012-06: Publication of the Last Call Working Draft for the RDF Primer and Test Cases
- 2012-10 or 11: Fourth face-to-face meeting
- 2012-11: Publication of the Proposed Recommendations
- 2012-01: Publication of all final documents
W3C Working Group Resources
- Art of Consensus (guide to working at W3C) (W3C member confidential)
- World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Process Document
- All W3C Groups (W3C member confidential)
more? zakim, irc, commonscribe, tracker,
This Working Group operates under the W3C Patent Policy (5 February 2004 Version). To promote the widest adoption of Web standards, W3C seeks to issue Recommendations that can be implemented, according to this policy, on a Royalty-Free basis.
For more information about disclosure obligations for this group, please see the W3C Patent Policy Status Page.
Email the chairs and staff contacts at firstname.lastname@example.org.