From RDF Working Group Wiki
Revision as of 15:27, 3 August 2011 by Sharris2
Not yet scheduled.
See the (closed) poll results at: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/46168/RDFWGFTF2/results
- Intend to attend (you must sign up to get Internet access, food, ...)
- David Wood
- Peter F. Patel-Schneider (very likely if East, only moderately likely if West)
- Scott Bauer
- Dan Brickley (tentative - really not sure yet, depends on timing, location, funding, ...)
- Pierre-Antoine Champin (tentative - really not sure yet, depends on timing, location, funding, ...)
- Ted Thibodeau (tentative. more likely if in Boston than in Murray Hill; much less likely if in CA)
- Ivan Herman can attend a European site, not in the US
- Steve Harris, maybe attend US East coast, definitely UK/Ireland.
- Intend to attend remotely
- Richard Cyganiak