From RDF Working Group Wiki
I'm one of the W3C staff members for this Working Group, with 0.2 FTE allocated.
I was hired by W3C in 2000 to implement some of this Semantic Web stuff, with DARPA DAML funding. In 2003, I started getting into the standards part of the organization, mostly in the inference side of things. In 2009 I also took over the eGovernment activity.
- WebOnt (OWL 1) alternate staff contact
- RIF staff contact
- OWL 2 staff contact
- SPARQL 1.1 staff contact
- eGovernment activity lead
- eGov IG staff contact
- Provenance WG staff contact (expected)
- Gov Linked Data staff contact (expected)
Expertise and Technical Focus
- Software Development (C, C++, Java, Perl, Prolog, Python)
- Web Development (LAMP, html/css, ...)
- Rule systems, Databases
- Distributed/decentralized systems