From RDF Working Group Wiki
Wednesdays at 11am US Eastern time for 90 minutes 17:00 Paris/Berlin/A'dam; 16:00 London Telephone US: +1.617.761.6200 SIP: email@example.com Zakim code: 73394 IRC channel: #rdf-wg on irc.w3.org on port 6665 Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Chair: Guus Schreiber
- Scribe: <please volunteer>
Minutes of last meeting
PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 9 Oct telecon (not done last week):
PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 16 Oct telecon:
Review of action items
Next telecon: 30 Oct
LC Comments on Concepts, Semantics, TriG, N-Triples, N-Quads
See http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Concepts_and_Semantics_Last_Call_Comments for current status of all comments on Concepts and Semantics.
Discussion and resolutions on issues that are not yet resolved:
- ISSUE-142: PROPOSED to open anew issue on Dataset Semantics and decide to POSTPONE it. Issue description links to relevant discussions and issues (ISSUE-35, ISSUE-38, ISSUE-142).
- ISSUES 145, 147, 148 & 159 (David Booth): David agrees these are editorial and that exact wording can be left for CR, close all but 148?
- ISSUE-127 (Gregg Williams): close based on last response from Gavin
- ISSUE-143 (nanopublications, Paul Groth): I would prefer to have an explicit OK from the commenter.
- ISSUE-165 (Datatype map, Michael Schneider): Antoine gave a good summary of the discussion in the WG . Probably not enough time to resolve in a single day. Suggestion: it does not change tests and therefore can be deferred to CR
- ISSUE-166 (Various, Michael Schneider): Michael agrees these are editorial and that exact wording can be left for CR. Close based on Pat's draft response.
PROPOSED: to request the Director to advance five RDF 1.1 documents to CR
- Draft CR request: http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/RDF11-CR-Request
PROPOSED: to request the Director to advance JSON-LD to PR
- Draft PR request: http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/JSON-LD-PR-Request
- N-Triples / N-Quads